I have not been around much.

Bob

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He bought them off of his dad. they were his dads tickets. but his dad didnt want to go to every game anymore a couple of years ago. so Joe purchased them off of his dad.

My take, Joe is a big baby and good riddance. he's lucky Tyson didnt rip his head off in the parking lot a few years ago.

Wow, and I thought I was the only one on this board that suffered from PTSD...:eek:

And...you did the graphics for him, right? you made the header for a prestigious VIP position and all its perks? lol some gratitude that guy has.

Yes.

I was providing design services (logos, banners, etc.) for free vip membership. I charge $80 - 100 / hour and freelance full-time, because I am ****ing good at it. He was getting a steal.

But, in a nutshell... even though the other mods and posters encouraged me to keep making poop jokes, talking about my pee-pee, and mocking DWC... Ham banned me for it.

The day I got banned, I emailed Sooth to find out why, and for how long. We had an exchange, that I tried to keep professional - but ultimately, he got bent out of shape when I told him I would have to charge him for future design work if I wasn't a member of the site anymore.

He accused me of (in his words) "trying to strong arm my way back" and insulted me.

I haven't gone back.

He bought them off of his dad. they were his dads tickets. but his dad didnt want to go to every game anymore a couple of years ago. so Joe purchased them off of his dad.

My take, Joe is a big baby and good riddance. he's lucky Tyson didnt rip his head off in the parking lot a few years ago.

This was the impression he had made on me since I've been here... he was "230" and became "124" correct?

He was like a hybrid of DWC and SBIII.

This latest escapade does nothing to augment my opinion. Unfortunately, or not... since I don't give 2 tugs of pecker about it.

Yes.

I was providing design services (logos, banners, etc.) for free vip membership. I charge $80 - 100 / hour and freelance full-time, because I am ****ing good at it. He was getting a steal.

But, in a nutshell... even though the other mods and posters encouraged me to keep making poop jokes, talking about my pee-pee, and mocking DWC... Ham banned me for it.

The day I got banned, I emailed Sooth to find out why, and for how long. We had an exchange, that I tried to keep professional - but ultimately, he got bent out of shape when I told him I would have to charge him for future design work if I wasn't a member of the site anymore.

He accused me of (in his words) "trying to strong arm my way back" and insulted me.

I haven't gone back.

WOW. The ego's over there are just incredible. IT'S THE ****ING INTERNET.

WOW. The ego's over there are just incredible. IT'S THE ****ING INTERNET.

Meh.

I had 4(?) good years posting over there. Got a lot of laughs out of it, and took pride in the design work I did for them.

It was just met with a weird end... but, you can never tell what is going to set people off. Best to just move on.

Meh.

I had 4(?) good years posting over there. Got a lot of laughs out of it, and took pride in the design work I did for them.

It was just met with a weird end... but, you can never tell what is going to set people off. Best to just move on.

There are some good guys over there, I just left mainly because of the Mods and the way certain people were treated. Plus some of the bigger names seemed to be the ones that most people responded to. Over here it's nice and chill. Although I don't think I've been on the main board since the end of the season, LURV TEH MAPHIA

There are some good guys over there, I just left mainly because of the Mods and the way certain people were treated. Plus some of the bigger names seemed to be the ones that most people responded to. Over here it's nice and chill. Although I don't think I've been on the main board since the end of the season, LURV TEH MAPHIA

Yeah, there are some definitely good and funny dudes over there.

It would be great if we could come up with a way to get them to migrate here that doesn't involve drama, arrogance, pissing contests, bans, exodus or anything of that ilk.

Basically, we need to steal the guys from the hampur.

Those are my people.

It would be great if we could come up with a way to get them to migrate here that doesn't involve drama, arrogance, pissing contests, bans, exodus or anything of that ilk.

Those are my people.

So make like Moses and free them.

Those are my people.

Over the years I've invited a few guys from there to here-guys who I thought would either fit right in or seemed sick of the pissing contests. We've gotten some pretty good members here that way

Over the years I've invited a few guys from there to here-guys who I thought would either fit right in or seemed sick of the pissing contests. We've gotten some pretty good members here that way

Yup. You were the one that actually talked me into joining here... I was a member here long before I got banned @ the other site.

I heard that he wasn't banned. That he left on his own. Because this place is a ****ehole and was worse than what JI was back in 2005 when he left there.

I heard that he doesn't think one person on JN actually has season tickets, and that they're all whiners and babies about everything the Jets do.

I heard that other sites, like TGG and JI have diehard Jets fans, not complainers.

These are just things I've heard.

Thanks, Beep. Great read!

Holy ****!

I have not been around much either and missed that...

That must have been one big bottle of rum and one large stick up his ass that night... wow

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91089

Joes temper tantrum is in there. caution, Max made my tummy ache from laughing in that thread..lol

You know, I was going to keep this over PM but instead I'm going to post one last time.

I love how you like to say temper tantrum WHEN ALL YOU DO (and you're in your what? 40's? 50's? so it makes it even more pathetic) is talk **** about other people and view yourself as some hard-ass. You're a wanna be. All you do is **** talk other people to make you feel better about your own pathetic self. You don't do anything about your silly little talk and you act like a ****ing child more so than anyone I've ever met off this damn message board.

You are the one who has the temper tantrums and the severe ****ing problems.

OH and BTW for the people talking about my families $. Yes. They have $. I do not. I'm working my ****ing ass off to pay for those PSL's because I love this team. I'm also focusing more on school and got accepted to a local university so less time on the message boards is a must at this point.

I wasn't banned, obviously, which is why I can make this post, but I chose to leave. For the 2 or 3 people who care, you know to find me on Twitter or JI.

You know, I was going to keep this over PM but instead I'm going to post one last time.

I love how you like to say temper tantrum WHEN ALL YOU DO (and you're in your what? 40's? 50's? so it makes it even more pathetic) is talk **** about other people and view yourself as some hard-ass. You're a wanna be. All you do is **** talk other people to make you feel better about your own pathetic self. You don't do anything about your silly little talk and you act like a ****ing child more so than anyone I've ever met off this damn message board.

OH and BTW for the people talking about my families $. Yes. They have $. I do not. I'm working my ****ing ass off to pay for those PSL's because I love this team. I'm also focusing more on school and got accepted to a local university so less time on the message boards is a must at this point.

I wasn't banned, obviously, which is why I can make this post, but I chose to leave. For the 2 or 3 people who care, you know to find me on Twitter or JI.

You tell him, Joe.

BP is a jackass.

Got to be honest...you opened a can of worms and people reacted. You should have expected some back lash from your comments which should have prevented the drama that ensued.

Dont really understand the need for the dramatics...but I'll miss you.

And BP is prick. I've met the guy before and he wears funny hats.

Got to be honest...you opened a can of worms and people reacted. You should have expected some back lash from your comments which should have prevented the drama that ensued.

Dont really understand the need for the dramatics...but I'll miss you.

And BP is prick. I've met the guy before and he wears funny hats.

Plus, he falls asleep in his fish dip.

Yessssss... this thread's potential just grew exponentially!!!

I, for one, have always enjoyed 124's posts and I think he's one of the best football posters here. Hope you stick around, Joe.

In the end, it is just the Internet.

I see what you did there. Hahaha...

Joe,

The only reason you were not banned is because of the naked pictures. You know this, I know this.

Now you need to grow up a bit. You proclaimed once again that you have left. That is your choice man. Stick with it, have some conviction.

And in another month when "124" starts posting again here and comes out of the closet don't put on twitter that it isn't you. Nobody will believe you. :-P

Seriously man, you have a lot of passion which is good. You have a lot of anger (my opinion) which is bad. This is a message board, people disagree. Yet consistently you have reverted to personal attacks when you were in disagreements. That isn't cool man.

Good luck in school. And when I am posting as you next month making all kinds of weird statements, no hard feelings.

124... wtf?

I mean... seriously... I know for a fact you have RIPPED people into shreds for doing EXACTLY what you are doing...

Step back and think about it for a moment...

Although if you feel like ditching a board full of hundreds of fellow JETS fans because a few people got your panties in a bunch with words... then I guess your era has come to an end... well at least for posting... you will always read JN ;)

Somebody is insecure and has a boo boo

:rl:

124... wtf?

I mean... seriously... I know for a fact you have RIPPED people into shreds for doing EXACTLY what you are doing...

Step back and think about it for a moment...

Although if you feel like ditching a board full of hundreds of fellow JETS fans because a few people got your panties in a bunch with words... then I guess your era has come to an end... well at least for posting... you will always read JN ;)

Bring back Ecurb!

Says the mod that pretty much ruined this board.

It used to be fun here Stormshadow, I mean BP. Now look what you did.

Dude, I am the only graduate of the poster rehab program to ever become a mod ;) I made you proud..lol

Those are my people.

Give me a list of quality posters. It may be time for another internet jihad.

Legal Disclaimer: That comment was a joke and in no way represents an actual attempt to steal posters from another board.

Archived