Does the

Brenjetsfan

Bren we picked this software (Flashchat) so that a login would be required.

And you can only use your real board name. I have seen other boards (Tobin) that let you login to the chat anyway you want.

We wanted no part of that here.

I am currently accepting applications for co-admins. The volume here is getting too high. Reading every word written via pm and chat is just not a one person job anymore.

Oh and Tom not that in not generally an entrance. Despite what your PM buddies tell you.

:mrgreen:

everytime I go in I get kicked out! :shock:

I can't see anyone logged in there? What is this ICQ thingie? I keep getting that message....

carry on children :mrgreen:

ICQ is the first form of internet chat. I highly doubt anyone is using it anymore.

antidisestablishmentarianism

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

the operative word in ggg's sentence is USE.. not just write down.. :roll: OY!

so boys and girls...what we have learned from this ...is that TOm can look up big words in the dictionary :lol:

When Henry IV started the Church of England so he could get his divorce, thus breaking from Rome, he met with antidisestablishmentarianism. Though it would have been anachronistic for him to do so, Henry dealt with the fear of his protesters by exclaiming 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.'

When Henry IV started the Church of England so he could get his divorce, thus breaking from Rome, he met with antidisestablishmentarianism. Though it would have been anachronistic for him to do so, Henry dealt with the fear of his protesters by exclaiming 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.'

You fail!!!!!! That is TWO sentences.

interesting! do you think that is where PL Travers got supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from when writing Mary Poppins.... british history?

Archived