Any takers for T.O.? Bills QB says there should be

JetNation

I think he does have a lot to offer to a team. here's where I would normally be a smart ass and so bad attitude, showing up late to meetings, whining when not getting the ball thrown. However, I will say he did none of that last year. I think he can be a productive WR still at his age. 2nd however, he was such a douche bag over the years it's about time he's sweating it out. Karma's a bitch.

Dude want's 5mil. Nobody willing to pay that kind of money for a star on the decline.

This is what will happen for him to land on a team:

a) TO realizes he isn't worth that money and half's his demand.

B) A team losses their #1 to injury and hands are tied at the negotiating table for arguably the best WR FA left on the street.

I would say that by August he is on the Skin's. A reunion with Donovan! Santana moss is so f'ed and name one other receiver on that team.

Dude want's 5mil. Nobody willing to pay that kind of money for a star on the decline.

This is what will happen for him to land on a team:

a) TO realizes he isn't worth that money and half's his demand.

B) A team losses their #1 to injury and hands are tied at the negotiating table for arguably the best WR FA left on the street.

I would say that by August he is on the Skin's. A reunion with Donovan! Santana moss is so f'ed and name one other receiver on that team.

Those are the things that were supposed to get Harrison signed last year.

Archived