Jared Allen cuts off his mullet to make fiance happy

Bruce Banner

His quotes are hysterical:

"The mullet isn't just a hairdo. It's definitely a lifestyle. You're carrying on a legacy," he said "If I approach you from the front, it's like, wow, that dude is pretty serious. Then I walk away and you're like, damn, he likes to party. With two Rs."

"The mullet was trimmed for the wedding but the Moolay is more than just some hair, its a lifestyle! You gotta keep a positive Mullitude..."

His quotes are hysterical:

"The mullet isn't just a hairdo. It's definitely a lifestyle. You're carrying on a legacy," he said "If I approach you from the front, it's like, wow, that dude is pretty serious. Then I walk away and you're like, damn, he likes to party. With two Rs."

"The mullet was trimmed for the wedding but the Moolay is more than just some hair, its a lifestyle! You gotta keep a positive Mullitude..."

:bwahaharoll::bwahaharoll::bwahaharoll:

Wow that dude is pretty serious...rotfl...

Yet MacGrubber was just released . ;)

What's sad about this is that I went out of my way to find and watch this much-hyped Betty White SNL appearance.

And frankly, I have come to this realization... even when SNL is supposedly the "funniest its been in years" it still sucks.

I watched the first handful of sketches.

They had to bring back some talent from the 90's... people like Anna Gasteyer who was mediocre back then, shined in the midst of this pathetic cast.

They had to "re-mix" some old sketches as well... come on, Dusty Muffin? I cracked a smile... but it truly paled in comparison to the original Schwetty Balls.

So here I am waiting for the sketches to get funny, and every OTHER sketch was another MacGruber... each one a little less funny than the previous.

I saw 3 of them in the first 20 minutes and I turned it off. Sorry Betty White... I know how funny she is capable of being, but SNL has reached "unwatchable" status for me.

Kirsten Wig can take her funny faces and eff off. She has somehow become the centerpiece of the show, and has ONE character.

Just like Keenan Thompson's character is anything fat, black and outrageous... Kristen Wig is anything awkward, with a strange face and voice.

I'll gladly start watching again... if they can make me, or anyone I know laugh... BEFORE they themselves laugh in the middle of their own not-funny sketches.

Archived