We need to bring back the old JN

gangreenman

Hey one more thing I want to mention before I have to sign off for a bit...

I am all ears when it comes to suggestions on how to make the site better. That has always been the goal. Have fun and enjoy the site. So if anyone thinks we lost perspective or has other ideas...we will definitely listen.

Feedback is very important...and I mean it when I say we want to make it better here every day.

i think the language filter should be eliminated.....that's the one thing i like about tgg.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really?

I just figured you listed the old people cereal because they help you stay regular.

Eating healthy is considered an old person thing? :confused0006:

Ummm.... YUP.

News to me.

:bwahaharoll:

Yes.

Im Lil Bit Special.

Im not right in the head.

See.

This is what is wrong with JN, if anything.

Verde wants to have a "conversation" about cereal, and all I want to do is have juvenile witty banter... and when I make a funny, and it entertains another poster (in this case LilBit), she puts her nose in the air and acts as if too good for toilet humor.

Now I like Verde, and I don't mean to single her out... but there are too many people here that have accepted this paradigm of "discussing" things in a dry, humorless manner... and when a stinker like me comes along with fart jokes, the sticks in the mud just can't run with it.

[insert "screeching to a hault" brakes sound here.]

The ACM was the reason I went to JI everyday for two years before someone answered one of my post. I think I had 1200 post their before someone answered one. The ACM vs LGJ was amazing. The EY Sunken eyed Menza post was the turning point in my interwebz life. I'd be nothing without it. I might have even went outside.

:rl:

That was probably the meanest thing I've ever said on the web... in fairness, he deserved it.

See.

Verde wants to have a "conversation" about cereal, and all I want to do is have juvenile witty banter... and when I make a funny, and it entertains another poster (in this case LilBit), she puts her nose in the air and acts as if too good for toilet humor.

Now I like Verde, and I don't mean to single her out... but there are too many people here that have accepted this paradigm of "discussing" things in a dry, humorless manner... and when a stinker like me comes along with fart jokes, the sticks in the mud just can't run with it.

Lilbit knows I was just teasing him but it's not the first time I've been called an uppity b!tch! :Banane43:

btw, this is very reminiscent of a Borgo post.

See.

A conversation about cereal is what is wrong with JN.

I will get right on that, lol.

Lilbit knows I was just teasing him but it's not the first time I've been called an uppity b!tch! :Banane43:

I'm just going to throw this out there... if you are taking me seriously, its your own fault. :D

Really? I must have turned off all avatars, signatures and pictures of underage asian chicks with giant boobies. Where can I turn that back on? THe control panel?

Raising thy prestigious nose at jokes about being regular because she eats old fart cereal is what I insinuated was wrong...

Don't worry about Monkey Boy, Verde. They eat their own ****.

0psx2I8hY_c

The look of shame on that filthy chimps face was priceless... i hope you found that by googling it on your work computer.

LOL!!!

I've never actually opened a Mafia thread. There always seems to be a few hundred posts in them each time I show up here, so I can't be arsed wading through them.

Heh - sign up for a game when signups are open, and then you'll see what the draw is :biggrin:

It's the off-season. I guess if people aren't complaining about the Jets, might as well complain about the board.

This... the third option would be to jump into the mix and make a mockery of everything and anything, but I don't see anyone doing that yet...

:rl:

That was probably the meanest thing I've ever said on the web... in fairness, he deserved it.

That was a truly classic line.

GangGreenInsider has it in his signature:

But when I read your posts and combine that with the picture under your sig, of a guy w/ a confused look on his face, a 40 oz bud, and hollow eyes, I don't exactly see Mensa. So please spare your self the embarrassment of attacking other people's intelligence...

I don't know when it supposedly "went downhill" but I do know it would be nice if there were more than 3 active threads a day in the Lounge, especially when 2 of them are about hot guys and ugly women. Kinda homo.

There needs to be more threads.... for me to poop on.

;)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15978&highlight=poopie

I understand what that damned dirty ape was implying. He wanted someone to riff with him, not have a serious conversation about it. Of course, why he thinks anyone would want to play games with a flea ridden furball is another matter all together

I understand what that damned dirty ape was implying. He wanted someone to riff with him, not have a serious conversation about it. Of course, why he thinks anyone would want to play games with a flea ridden furball is another matter all together

Ruiner.

Of my fun.

See.

You spelled 'halt' wrong.

I'm sorry if we're stifling your creativity, Borgo.

See.

She's a woman. Women only discuss things in a dry, humorless way.

Its ok though... their boobies more than make up for their lack of potty humor.

Of course I did... I like it when you tease me. Make me feel funny in places.. wish I could say where but the courts say I cant talk about on the internet anymore.

We should be talking pancakes and belgian waffles. Maybe you should train the women here to be better servants for us men. Cereal? Really? I want 3 eggs scrambled, side of seeded rye with 4 pieces of bacon and some coffee.

She's a woman. Women only discuss things in a dry, humorless way.

Its ok though... their boobies more than make up for their lack of potty humor.

But Verde's boobies are fake. Jetophile said that's wrong, so their not funny, or fun to stare at.

Archived