We need to bring back the old JN

gangreenman

She's a woman. Women only discuss things in a dry, humorless way.

Its ok though... their boobies more than make up for their lack of potty humor.

Good thing I bought myself some.. Otherwise, Ida had nothing to contribute to society! :)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You spelled 'halt' wrong.

Who ****ing cares?

I'm sorry if we're stifling your creativity, Borgo.

Pish posh... nobody stifles me...

I add a little bit o' constructive criticism, with the underlying message that people not take themselves so serious... and all you old farts get upset.

Lesson #1 in Dr. Zaius: Even when I sound serious, its usually me setting up some sort of ridiculousness for later...

When I think "fake", I think of a plastic prosthetic stump for a leg. Ya know what Im sayin'?! They're sooo not like that. Lol

I like you.

You eat hippie cereal and have fake boobies... its like the best of both worlds.

Plus, your job is to "make things look pretty"... just like me.

Ohhhh... well thats different.

We should be able to say **** and **** and ******* and a****er and mother****er in any language we want.

All you gotta do is say earmuffs. Then you can say f**k, sh*t, bitch, whatever you want.

Who ****ing cares?

Pish posh... nobody stifles me...

I add a little bit o' constructive criticism, with the underlying message that people not take themselves so serious... and all you old farts get upset.

Lesson #1 in Dr. Zaius: Even when I sound serious, its usually me setting up some sort of ridiculousness for later...

That is the thing...of the people that complain about you, most of them are not old. Your calculations might be off at least based on the feedback that is sent my way.

Nothing will drive up activity more than allowing personal attacks on members other than mods. I mean seriously, I can only call BP a worm-headed sack of monkey **** so many times before it's not funny anymore.

BTW, where has that worm-headed sack of monkey **** been lately anyway?

Ohhhh... well thats different.

We should be able to say **** and **** and ******* and a****er and mother****er in any language we want.

All you gotta do is say earmuffs. Then you can say f**k, sh*t, bitch, whatever you want.

We can say t!ts now. I'd say things are moving in the right direction.

That is the thing...of the people that complain about you, most of them are not old. Your calculations might be off at least based on the feedback that is sent my way.

Wait... people actually take the time to complain to you about me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Wait... people actually take the time to complain to you about me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

It doesn't happen a lot but we have received feedback on you from 6 different posters. About half of it was rep that people left for me regarding some of your posts. And like I said most of it isn't from old people.

The only reason I remember it is because we keep a list that only the mods can see in each users profile. Helps with spammers, etc.

It doesn't happen a lot but we have received feedback on you from 6 different posters. About half of it was rep that people left for me regarding some of your posts. And like I said most of it isn't from old people.

The only reason I remember it is because we keep a list that only the mods can see in each users profile. Helps with spammers, etc.

Interesting... I'd love to hear what my fan club has to say about me. :rolleyes:

Oh crap.

:scare:

I better start behaving.

Oh crap.

I better start behaving.

Nobody ever complained about you. People like you and seem to think you are one of the better posters here.

That probably explains the thread by ganggreenman on ways to make this site better.

Oh crap.

I better start behaving.

Nobody ever complained about you. People like you and seem to think you are one of the better posters here.

That probably explains the thread by ganggreenman on ways to make this site better.

LOL. :rolleyes:

Lilbit you self-absorbed doosh hahaha... I like your style.

wait... a fight and i am not involved????? wtf???

wow .. this really must be the bubbly gg.. (got i love referring to myself in the third person.. thats what we like to do here in the hood.. yo yo yo! )

OY!

:P

xoxo

cranky old hag

wait... a fight and i am not involved????? wtf???

wow .. this really must be the bubbly gg.. (got i love referring to myself in the third person.. thats what we like to do here in the hood.. yo yo yo! )

OY!

:P

xoxo

cranky old hag

gg,

We are trying to save on bandwidth. If you would just sign your posts as old hag and leave out the cranky part that would be helpful.

The cranky is implied anyway. :-P

Thanks!

gg,

We are trying to save on bandwidth. If you would just sign your posts as old hag and leave out the cranky part that would be helpful.

The cranky is implied anyway. :-P

Thanks!

does this have something to do with the new and improved JN site that we have been promised for the past 18 months? :P

i totally understand!

Of course i will oblige! in fact in order to help out, i will just sigh it OH.

xoxo :love0038:

OH

The one thing I miss is the bantering between Tom Shane and Max-also their wrestling matches.

Happy Birthday Tom wherever you are.

Did you ever get caught between them during one of their wrestling matches? With all that body oil, I bet you'd shoot out like someone spitting a watermelon seed.

I am shocked at this. If Im one of the better posters then we are in trouble.

And people like me? ME! Heck, I dont even like me.

Archived