Website Editors Strive To Rein In Nasty Comments

Lil Bit Special

have you ever read the nasty, ignorant comments people make at the bottom of articles in the post, daily news etc.....? people act like like complete douchebags when they knwo there will be no repercussions for their words. these same people are likely the biggest cowards in real life........saying almost nothing in fear of being punched in their stupid fat faces.

have you ever read the nasty, ignorant comments people make at the bottom of articles in the post, daily news etc.....? people act like like complete douchebags when they knwo there will be no repercussions for their words. these same people are likely the biggest cowards in real life........saying almost nothing in fear of being punched in their stupid fat faces.

Agreed, same thing happens with our local paper/website palmbeachpost.com. Would love to meet some of these idiots.

This. ^

|

So if there is a war on keyboard warriors, does anybody mind if the spackers who persist in posting "First" end up as collateral damage?

I have a hard time believing you've never been one of those dooshbags :D

and this is why when my 9 year old wanted to put a video of her singing on youtube, I decided against it

it sux, but I just knew somewhere along the line some idiot would post some garbage

and then I would have to hunt him down and kill him

Archived