Dennis Hopper has died

Greenranger

4TAixFYnDh4&feature=related

"He was kiiiiiiinnnnnnd man, he was wisssssssse man..." I always loved that tirade in 'Apocalypse Now'. Dennis Hopper was a crazy b*stard. He lived a hard life. Another great performance by him: 'River's Edge', with another crazy b*stard, Crispin Glover. RIP.

EDIT: There is a little curse word in there. Eh, it's Dennis Hopper. Let it slide.

4TAixFYnDh4&feature=related

"He was kiiiiiiinnnnnnd man, he was wisssssssse man..." I always loved that tirade in 'Apocalypse Now'. Dennis Hopper was a crazy b*stard. He lived a hard life. Another great performance by him: 'River's Edge', with another crazy b*stard, Crispin Glover. RIP.

EDIT: There is a little curse word in there. Eh, it's Dennis Hopper. Let it slide.

River's Edge is a great movie. He was also great in True Romance, " Could I uh, have one of those Chesterfields now?"

R.I.P. Dennis Hopper. :(

Loved Dennis Hopper. Man had a way with the ladies.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rip ---- thats my 3rd on the death pool --

You are indeed dominating.

I believe I only had Hopper and JD Salinger. I think everyone had Hopper.

The one that I didn't expect was Gary Coleman.

RIP to all of them.

River's Edge is a great movie. He was also great in True Romance, " Could I uh, have one of those Chesterfields now?"

R.I.P. Dennis Hopper. :(

+1

R.I.P.

"Now if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying?"

Blue Velvet. Great one Slats, but I have a tendency to remember Dean Stockwell singing "In Dreams" first.

Archived