Lakers vs Celtics

Ghost

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great match-up. Celtics in 6. Kobe the rapist can eat sh*t.

Hopefully ( I'm sure they will) the Lakers will remember the sh*t eating Celtic fans throwing rocks at their bus after their last finals match up. Real classy people those Celtic fans are.

Artest and the Lakers big men are the X-factor in this series, if he can shut down Pierce and the bigs don't play soft, I think the Lakers take it in 6 or 7. Home court advantage is huge also.

Yes but both teams have proven they CAN win big on the road.

Artest and the Lakers big men are the X-factor in this series, if he can shut down Pierce and the bigs don't play soft, I think the Lakers take it in 6 or 7. Home court advantage is huge also.

Not buying on the bigs. Garnett pushed Gasol around in 08 and I'm not buying the chatter that he's somehow gotten tougher since then. Bynum looks like hot garbage and Perkins can handle him anyway. Odom is as always a tough matchup, but it's clear at this point he's really only good for two great games in any given series.

Artest is the key. He was put on earth to guard players like Paul Pierce. If Artest even slows him down the Celtics just don't have enough scoring to keep up.

Not buying on the bigs. Garnett pushed Gasol around in 08 and I'm not buying the chatter that he's somehow gotten tougher since then. Bynum looks like hot garbage and Perkins can handle him anyway. Odom is as always a tough matchup, but it's clear at this point he's really only good for two great games in any given series.

Artest is the key. He was put on earth to guard players like Paul Pierce. If Artest even slows him down the Celtics just don't have enough scoring to keep up.

Totally agree.

Celtics are fast and physical. They're all capable shooters.

Lakers are more gentle and laid back, at times in a funk.

Whoever owns the boards will take the lead.

Lakers got their work cut out. Gotta work faster, more aggressively, and let Kobe do his thing.

GO LAKERS!!!!

Ron Artest vs PP is huge in this series, obviously. I really think Ray Allen will determine how this series goes. We cannot let him get into any type of rhythm or he will destroy us.

On the X-Factors... I think it's clearly Lamar Odom. I'm not only saying this, because I'm a Lakers fan, but the Lakers are oh most unstoppable when he puts up 15 points and 10+ rebounds.

LETS GO!

Ron Artest vs PP is huge in this series, obviously. I really think Ray Allen will determine how this series goes. We cannot let him get into any type of rhythm or he will destroy us.

On the X-Factors... I think it's clearly Lamar Odom. I'm not only saying this, because I'm a Lakers fan, but the Lakers are oh most unstoppable when he puts up 15 points and 10+ rebounds.

LETS GO!

Refs made sure that didn't happen tonight.

:(

i knew the lakers were going to win tonight...but ****ing A can't the Celtics be allowed to COMPETE?

time to go drink myself silly

Tonight was huge for the Celtics and they blew it. If the refs call these touch fouls all series it's a wrap, Lakers win, and the Kobe circle jerk will continue.

Please be serious, the calling of the game by the refs was fair.

it is what I expected...not gonna blame the refs for everything because the Lakers were clearly the better team tonight. I'm shocked at Bynum playing more than 20 minutes too....did not see that coming.

if boston does not win game 2 then they need to win games 3, 4 and 5. no other way around it.

Edited by Blackout

Don't worry - when they play in Boston the sleaze will begin; the calls will be biased, and the Celts will be allowed to assault and molest, and resume their unique brand of derelict streethoop.

FUQ BOSTON.

GO LAKERS!!!!

That's been their MO for years.

it is what I expected...not gonna blame the refs for everything because the Lakers were clearly the better team tonight. I'm shocked at Bynum playing more than 20 minutes too....did not see that coming.

if boston does not win game 2 then they need to win games 3, 4 and 5. no other way around it.

I'm fine with that as long as the Lakers win games 6 and 7. :P