Lakers vs Celtics

Ghost

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a horrible performance. Defense was embarrassing in the first half, how can you just keep leaving Ray ****ing Allen, shooting 3's at 100% rate over and over again?

I still feel good about the Lakers. Bynum looks to be really stepping up and Gasol had a great game. Kobe wont be so bad offensively again (And hopefully wont get some absolutely ridiculous calls against him either) and I think the problems of game 2 wont last over the series.

Need to go get one now.

What a horrible performance. Defense was embarrassing in the first half, how can you just keep leaving Ray ****ing Allen, shooting 3's at 100% rate over and over again?

I still feel good about the Lakers. Bynum looks to be really stepping up and Gasol had a great game. Kobe wont be so bad offensively again (And hopefully wont get some absolutely ridiculous calls against him either) and I think the problems of game 2 wont last over the series.

Need to go get one now.

How many drugs do you take daily? Lakers - 41 trips to the free throw line. Celtics - 26 times. Absolutley ridiculous calls is right - Celts not only beat the Lakers, they beat the refs.

How many drugs do you take daily? Lakers - 41 trips to the free throw line. Celtics - 26 times. Absolutley ridiculous calls is right - Celts not only beat the Lakers, they beat the refs.

That's a bit much. Lakers got some home cooking, but complaining about the refs in a game where Kobe has 5 fouls with 10 minutes left in his own building is full-retard.

That's a bit much. Lakers got some home cooking, but complaining about the refs in a game where Kobe has 5 fouls with 10 minutes left in his own building is full-retard.

Pretty sure it was payback for the bullsh*t calls on Ray Allen the first game - foul trouble VERY early in that game - Ray watched most of the game from the bench. Anyway, three of Kobe's fouls were deserved. The other two were ticky-tack. The officating in this series - the entire year, really, is pathetic and sometimes you wonder is the fix really is in, you know?

BTW - when did the ugliest man on Earth, Pau Gasol, become a thug? Did you see that intentional push (out of bounds) on Perk (no foul called, of course)? Did you see FuglyPau trying to engage Perk in a fight, only to start crying out of frustration. Eurotrash doosh.

Pretty sure it was payback for the bullsh*t calls on Ray Allen the first game - foul trouble VERY early in that game - Ray watched most of the game from the bench. Anyway, three of Kobe's fouls were deserved. The other two were ticky-tack. The officating in this series - the entire year, really, is pathetic and sometimes you wonder is the fix really is in, you know?

BTW - when did the ugliest man on Earth, Pau Gasol, become a thug? Did you see that intentional push (out of bounds) on Perk (no foul called, of course)? Did you see FuglyPau trying to engage Perk in a fight, only to start crying out of frustration. Eurotrash doosh.

I have to believe it's part of the Lakers plan, Perkins is one tech away from being suspended, even Artest got involved with Perkins in certain parts of the game. Kendrick has to play smart and let little things go if he wants to play. Your pretty much spot on with the calls against Ray Allen game 1 and Kobe game 2, hell the refs have done a good job taking KG and Odom out of this series too so far. The fix is in, but not really sure for which side. One thing is for sure this series will probably go the distance.....it's good for business.

At some point (the Artest-Pierce suplex at the beginning of game 1?) the officials decided they were going to call things tight, and for some reason that's been manifested as targeting the respective off-guards for an array of phantom charges and touch fouls. If there's a fix in, it's for a long series rather than a particular team.

Complaining about a player being ugly, thuggy, and whiny vis-a-vis Kendrick Perkins is just about the lowest-hanging fruit I can imagine, so I'll just mumble something about irony and move on.

At some point (the Artest-Pierce suplex at the beginning of game 1?) the officials decided they were going to call things tight, and for some reason that's been manifested as targeting the respective off-guards for an array of phantom charges and touch fouls. If there's a fix in, it's for a long series rather than a particular team.

Complaining about a player being ugly, thuggy, and whiny vis-a-vis Kendrick Perkins is just about the lowest-hanging fruit I can imagine, so I'll just mumble something about irony and move on.

Perkins is ugly too - but he wears green. Unless, of course, you're talking about me. I'm ugly as well. I cheer for the green though. So, its okay...sort of. LOL!

Here's something that should fire you up: If there was an ultimate ugly basketball player contest, who would win between Larry Bird, Pau Gasol, Kendrick Perkins, Sam Casell, Popeye Jones, Tyrone Hill and Sheldon Williams?

I feel like mumbling something about internet smack and taking a chill pill or something....;)

Perkins is ugly too - but he wears green. Unless, of course, you're talking about me. I'm ugly as well. I cheer for the green though. So, its okay...sort of. LOL!

Here's something that should fire you up: If there was an ultimate ugly basketball player contest, who would win between Larry Bird, Pau Gasol, Kendrick Perkins, Sam Casell, Popeye Jones, Tyrone Hill and Sheldon Williams?

I feel like mumbling something about internet smack and taking a chill pill or something....;)

I'm tempted to say Perkins because he's not only hideously ugly but also permanently scowling, but that's probably just because I've seen a lot of him lately. If I'm being totally honest, it's Shelden Williams. Believe me when I say it has nothing to do with his being a Celtic, somewhat to do with his being pug fugly, and everything to do with his being married to Candace "Shoulda Been Mrs. dbatesman" Parker.

I wasn't complaining about the team fouls overall, just mentioning the 3 absolutely awful calls on Bryant. I think the ridiculous calls are going both ways. Pierce and Davis get fouls called on them for perfectly good blocks and then Artest picks up a 5th for what I can only assume was a joke.

Refs are doing their very best to ruin this series and with that Tim Donaghy gets more and more credibility every game.

Awww..you guys can dish it but can't take it..how cute.

LOL

When exactly was I "dishing it out" exactly?

I can't take it? What cant I take? The Lakers don't suck, they're playing in the nba finals for the 3rd consecutive year. So Boston stole a game, that means they suck?

Nah a team that sucks would have lost both of their opening home games to Boston and....Ah well, you know that.

All I gotta say is **** the Celtics. **** Beantown. **** New England. **** the Haters. F*** people in Boston, and I don't know, **** Orlando fans.

Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion.

I'm so sick and tired of ESPN telling me every 2 seconds "the team that wins game 2 wins the series 78%." ***** those bs stats that don't apply here. These are two veteran teams and the series is going 7 games.

I 'dunno. The refs are killing this series. Kobe - regardless of some of those incredible shots last nite- isn't having the greatest series because of early foul issues and Pierce flat out can't get into an offensive groove because of foul trouble. I just wish the refs would let them play! Both teams are physical....don't beleive the finesse hype. Lakers play down and dirty defense too - the only finesse player the Lakers have may be that ugly euro trash Paul Gasol who cries like a baby when things get too physical for him.

It's not the Celts defense that is the issue, it's the offense. For once I would like more than one of the big three to have a good game in a night. I also think Doc may be mis-managing Rondo's minutes. He goes out like gangbusters last night - plays aggressive - celts feed off that stuff - and then his energy just disappears until the fouth. Not sure if he's tired or not drinking enough red bull.

I hate the Lakers, their rapist superstar and their fake ass fans, as much as the next person, but give credit where credit is due. They stuck to their guns last night - even when it didnlt look good to do so, and they prevailed. The Lakers won a critical game three on the road. They should win the chamspionship now. Not winning it would be a bit of a choke job at this point.

I 'dunno. The refs are killing this series. Kobe - regardless of some of those incredible shots last nite- isn't having the greatest series because of early foul issues and Pierce flat out can't get into an offensive groove because of foul trouble. I just wish the refs would let them play! Both teams are physical....don't beleive the finesse hype. Lakers play down and dirty defense too - the only finesse player the Lakers have may be that ugly euro trash Paul Gasol who cries like a baby when things get too physical for him.

It's not the Celts defense that is the issue, it's the offense. For once I would like more than one of the big three to have a good game in a night. I also think Doc may be mis-managing Rondo's minutes. He goes out like gangbusters last night - plays aggressive - celts feed off that stuff - and then his energy just disappears until the fouth. Not sure if he's tired or not drinking enough red bull.

I hate the Lakers, their rapist superstar and their fake ass fans, as much as the next person, but give credit where credit is due. They stuck to their guns last night - even when it didnlt look good to do so, and they prevailed. The Lakers won a critical game three on the road. They should win the chamspionship now. Not winning it would be a bit of a choke job at this point.

I agree on the refs, just way too many calls on nothing plays. It's ridiculous really how they're allowed to have such an influence on the NBA Finals.

A lot of credit has to go to Andrew Bynum, guy is playing on one leg and making an impact, he's showing that the Lakers really could have used his presence 2 years ago, he matches up well with KG.

Archived