Kim Kardashian's Crotch Exposed

:roll: Yeah like you'd "pass" on her.

Like he's ever banged a chick remotely on the same level of hotness as Kim K. :rolleyes:

She;s curvy, like the average woman, if she's fat then I dont want to see what he considers obese.

:roll: Yeah like you'd "pass" on her.

Like he's ever banged a chick remotely on the same level of hotness as Kim K. :rolleyes:

She;s curvy, like the average woman, if she's fat then I dont want to see what he considers obese.

Haha, I think she's fine, but I was just playing along with others on here who think she's 'fat', 'gross', and 'will never give her the time of day'. Based on a Kim K thread on this forum a few months back.

For the record, she can get it.

Haha, I think she's fine, but I was just playing along with others on here who think she's 'fat', 'gross', and 'will never give her the time of day'. Based on a Kim K thread on this forum a few months back.

For the record, she can get it.

I wouldnt kick her out of bed.

Can we please get back to my analogy that you could drive a Panzer Division through her vag and never once have your flanking elements brush the outer walls please? Thanks. :)

Are you sure it was the Panzer tanks driving through her vag or perhaps more like the 88's that were pounding her?;)

Archived