Natalee Holloway's Killer On The Run/Prime Suspect In Another Murder...

jetophile

...in Peru. Five years later, spoiled sh *tbag with no conscience kills again - only this time, as a foreign national in another country. Daddy's connections ain't getting him off this go 'round. If he doesn't make it to a Dutch Territory or a Dutch Embassy, he's as good as done. Baha (not in this article), but the main prosecutor in Aruba in the Holloway case says he's "shocked" by this development (!). Yeah, Van Der Sloot is a regular model citizen. Also not in this article (sorry), evidence of date rape drug found in the car he ditched. Innocent until proven guilty, this ain't America, pal. This here is the court of public opinion. Good luck in hell, a-hole.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/TheLaw/joran-van-der-sloot-prime-suspect-natalee-holloway/story?id=10807407

Natalee Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Sought in Peru Murder

Dutch National Last to Be Seen with Murdered Woman, on the Lam in South America

byline_abcnews.gif

By RUSSELL GOLDMAN and CHRISTINE BROUWER

June 2, 2010

Joran van der Sloot, the 22-year-old Dutch playboy twice arrested in the mysterious disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, has been named the prime suspect in the death of a young Peruvian woman found dead over the weekend in a Lima hotel.

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez, 21, was found at the Miraflores Hotel Tac in Lima, Peru on Sunday in room registered to van der Sloot, who was arrested and released in connection with the disappearance of Holloway , an 18-year-old American student who went missing in Aruba five years ago this week. Officials believe Flores was killed exactly five years after Holloway's May 30, 2005, disappearance...

You can't tell me that's incidental. No way. I almost wish he'd kill himself, but that would take the fun out of it. The fun out of seeing him sentenced to life in a Peruvian jail with no running water, that is.

...in Peru. Five years later, spoiled sh *tbag with no conscience kills again - only this time, as a foreign national in another country. Daddy's connections ain't getting him off this go 'round. If he doesn't make it to a Dutch Territory or a Dutch Embassy, he's as good as done. Baha (not in this article), but the main prosecutor in Aruba in the Holloway case says he's "shocked" by this development (!). Yeah, Van Der Sloot is a regular model citizen. Also not in this article (sorry), evidence of date rape drug found in the car he ditched. Innocent until proven guilty, this ain't America, pal. This here is the court of public opinion. Good luck in hell, a-hole.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/TheLaw/joran-van-der-sloot-prime-suspect-natalee-holloway/story?id=10807407

You can't tell me that's incidental. No way. I almost wish he'd kill himself, but that would take the fun out of it. The fun out of seeing him sentenced to life in a Peruvian jail with no running water, that is.

Too bad for him that this POS's lawyer father is dead. It won't be easy getting off this time. I want to see him dancing at the end of a rope in downtown Lima.

How stupid can this guy be....I really hope they catch him in Peru, he'll stick out like a sore thumb.

I had to laugh at what his NY lawyer said..... " Don't jump to conclusions" . This POS enters his room with the girl at 5am. Checks out alone at 9am and they find the girl dead and rolled up in a blanket. Even Homer Simpson could figure this one out.

It's too bad another girl had to die, but if it means this POS finally goes to prison forever, at least SOME good comes out of it.

I can't even begin to imagine what Natalie Holloway's parents must be feeling right now.

dollars to donuts this POS's lawyers will say 'the Holloway family set him up'.

They hired someone to off this girl after he left hotel room.

They were waiting and following him until they saw him publically be wit ha girl they knew was on camera and then did the revenge deed.

Its actually the lawyers only defense to put doubt in a jurors mind to get him life as opposed to a rope.

It's too bad another girl had to die, but if it means this POS finally goes to prison forever, at least SOME good comes out of it.

Also, I think he'll finally admit to killing Natalie Holloway behind bars.

Maybe, prison life can be made a little easier for him if he comes clean? Comforts like soap on rope and such.

caught!!!!

Joran van der Sloot Detained in Peru Murder

Dutchman Jailed 5 Years Ago in Aruba Murder of Natalee Holloway, Then Freed

(CBS/AP) A young Dutchman previously arrested in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway has been detained in the weekend murder of a Peruvian woman, police said Thursday.

Joran van der Sloot was arrested for Sunday's killing of 21-year-old Stephany Flores in a Lima hotel, police chief Gen. Cesar Guardia told a news conference. He said the suspect crossed into Chile the next day by bus.

The Dutch government said Interpol issued an international arrest warrant for van der Sloot.

caught!!!!

Joran van der Sloot Detained in Peru Murder

Dutchman Jailed 5 Years Ago in Aruba Murder of Natalee Holloway, Then Freed

(CBS/AP) A young Dutchman previously arrested in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway has been detained in the weekend murder of a Peruvian woman, police said Thursday.

Joran van der Sloot was arrested for Sunday's killing of 21-year-old Stephany Flores in a Lima hotel, police chief Gen. Cesar Guardia told a news conference. He said the suspect crossed into Chile the next day by bus.

The Dutch government said Interpol issued an international arrest warrant for van der Sloot.

Detained, not arrested. I think it's in Chile. They knew he was there, but apparently the Chilean authorities did not have an arrest warrant. We'll see. There seems like there is already plenty of potential for this to turn into another cluster ****.

It sounds as if he was arrested in Chile. I'll bet they're talking to the Peruvian police. Wonder what their extradition policies are.

Interesting twist that might make this POS get what he deserves.

"The victim's father, Ricardo Flores, 48, is a former president of the Peruvian Automobile Club who won the "Caminos del Inca" rally in 1991 and brings circuses and foreign entertainers to Peru. He ran for vice president in 2001 and for president five years later on fringe tickets."

Maybe the victim's family connections will help, just as the murderer's father being a judge in Aruba probably helped him in the last case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37492667/ns/world_news-americas/?GT1=43001

He was arrested while in a taxi heading towards the Chilien coast. He offered no resistance. Officials in Chile are indeed talking to officials in Peru about what to do next. Maybe he'll get shot trying to escape. ;)

It sounds as if he was arrested in Chile. I'll bet they're talking to the Peruvian police. Wonder what their extradition policies are.

Interesting twist that might make this POS get what he deserves.

"The victim's father, Ricardo Flores, 48, is a former president of the Peruvian Automobile Club who won the "Caminos del Inca" rally in 1991 and brings circuses and foreign entertainers to Peru. He ran for vice president in 2001 and for president five years later on fringe tickets."

Maybe the victim's family connections will help, just as the murderer's father being a judge in Aruba probably helped him in the last case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37492667/ns/world_news-americas/?GT1=43001

Too bad another young girl had to die first. May she RIP. :rip:

Too bad another young girl had to die first. May she RIP. :rip:

Absolutely true. It's just so tragic. RIP.

The only point I was making was that the kid's father was a judge in Aruba and they disallowed video evidence of him admitting he killed the girl. Completely disgusting -- he should have been locked up right then.

Maybe the Peruvians will be able to do what the Arubans couldn't -- get this scumbag off the streets so he can't harm anyone else.

Absolutely true. It's just so tragic. RIP.

The only point I was making was that the kid's father was a judge in Aruba and they disallowed video evidence of him admitting he killed the girl. Completely disgusting -- he should have been locked up right then.

Maybe the Peruvians will be able to do what the Arubans couldn't -- get this scumbag off the streets so he can't harm anyone else.

But the kids old man dropped dead earlier this year while playing tennis. Ain't that a *^%#ing shame ? ;) I'm sure this POS's dead meat now.

It gets creepier...now they say he had been blackmailing Holloways Mom for money to reveal more info. FBI has known for awhile and was going to arrest him. By waiting another crime committed....sad...

U.S. issues arrest warrant for Van Der Sloot

June 3, 5:58 PM

Good to see you back, SJ. I just heard on the car radio a short time ago that the FBI was poised to arrest him for extortion on May 10th and for some inexplicable reason...didn't. That girl would still be alive. Somebody has some major explaining to do.

Sociopaths like this piece of trash, they can only hold the urge for so long (hence the "overkill" of this Peruvian girl). Can you say serial killer? One more, and he would have qualified - if he hasn't already unbeknownst. He wasn't going to stop, and was sure to become Aruba's Ted Bundy.

They no longer have the death penalty in Peru, except for treason, I believe. I will be beyond disappointed if this turd doesn't get life in a hole, but stranger things have been known to happen. Again, no way his killing again on the anniversary of Holloway's disappearance was an accdient. Marking the occasion, getting a rise out of it, "I'll show you!" What a sicko.

The good news in a world of bad here is that even if he manages to somehow skirt the murder, he's still up for extortion. Hopefully there'll be a concentrated effort now that he never sees a blue sky without bars again. Who knows, somebody might even take him out before he sees trial. Not that there's anything wrong with that... OK, there is, but F this guy.

Good to see you back, SJ. I just heard on the car radio a short time ago that the FBI was poised to arrest him for extortion on May 10th and for some inexplicable reason...didn't. That girl would still be alive. Somebody has some major explaining to do.

Sociopaths like this piece of trash, they can only hold the urge for so long (hence the "overkill" of this Peruvian girl). Can you say serial killer? One more, and he would have qualified - if he hasn't already unbeknownst. He wasn't going to stop, and was sure to become Aruba's Ted Bundy.

They no longer have the death penalty in Peru, except for treason, I believe. I will be beyond disappointed if this turd doesn't get life in a hole, but stranger things have been known to happen. Again, no way his killing again on the anniversary of Holloway's disappearance was an accdient. Marking the occasion, getting a rise out of it, "I'll show you!" What a sicko.

The good news in a world of bad here is that even if he manages to somehow skirt the murder, he's still up for extortion. Hopefully there'll be a concentrated effort now that he never sees a blue sky without bars again. Who knows, somebody might even take him out before he sees trial. Not that there's anything wrong with that... OK, there is, but F this guy.

i hope the van carrying him to the courthouse crashes and his brains are splattered all over the road

Taken into custody in a bullet-proof vest. I never really examined the psychology of that. Interesting, because you could just take a head shot. Your soul, such as it is, is in your head. Do people instinctively shoot in the chest/at the heart? That just occurred to me, and of course, I just fascinated myself.

Am I the only one who suspects that maybe he murdered his dad too?

There's something very Giamatti-esque fishy about it.

And speaking of shadiness, any official leaks on how much cash Ruthlessbanger paid the victim to make the Milledgeville case disappear?

Well it look like it's over. The POS confessed after being in police custoday for the last 3 days. He said he was pissed that the girl looked up information about him on his laptop computer. Too bad they don't execute scum in Peru.

Taken into custody in a bullet-proof vest. I never really examined the psychology of that. Interesting, because you could just take a head shot. Your soul, such as it is, is in your head. Do people instinctively shoot in the chest/at the heart? That just occurred to me, and of course, I just fascinated myself.

The heart lung area is a bigger target than the head and offers a better chance of hitting a vital organ. A good shooter would not hesitate to take a head shot however.

Archived