So I went to the new Yankee stadium for the first time last night

BP

And it is the ****! my friend has season tickets in the bleachers. $5 tickets :lol: because of obstructed view of left field because of the mohegan sun. did I sit there? :lol: hell no! my opinion is I love the no walls anywhere theme. I can get into the stadium from the bleachers and watch the game from anywhere I want. that is awesome! and I actually think that those standing room only seats are awesome! I kept getting yelled at by Yankee security to get out of those seats and dont put my beer there.

The down side of the no wall system? almost impossible to sneak down to a better seat in the new stadium :( I got a stella for $8 in the bleachers. but when you get behind home plate Buds were $10 each and coors lite were $9 each :( very pricey even for food. Max would be broke going there..lol

And it is the ****! my friend has season tickets in the bleachers. $5 tickets :lol: because of obstructed view of left field because of the mohegan sun. did I sit there? :lol: hell no! my opinion is I love the no walls anywhere theme. I can get into the stadium from the bleachers and watch the game from anywhere I want. that is awesome! and I actually think that those standing room only seats are awesome! I kept getting yelled at by Yankee security to get out of those seats and dont put my beer there.

The down side of the no wall system? almost impossible to sneak down to a better seat in the new stadium :( I got a stella for $8 in the bleachers. but when you get behind home plate Buds were $10 each and coors lite were $9 each :( very pricey even for food. Max would be broke going there..lol

Jim, I have a question for you since I've never been to the stadium. That restaurant that is in center field, do you need a ticket to the game to get in there? How does that work exactly...thanks.

Jim, I have a question for you since I've never been to the stadium. That restaurant that is in center field, do you need a ticket to the game to get in there? How does that work exactly...thanks.

There was a line at the Mohegan sun when we got in at 5:15pm. and the people on line said they had a 45 minute wait. I think it's first come first serve. I'm not sure though. but I wasn't gonna wait on line at a restaurant for an hour if I'm going to a ball game..lol..

Bill, I highly recommend going if you have a chance and are up here. you can access the whole stadium from the bleachers now. everything is frickin pricey though.

you said you can watch from anywhere you want and then you said you can't move up to better seats

I don't understand

you said you can watch from anywhere you want and then you said you can't move up to better seats

I don't understand

You can watch from anywhere standing up..lol..there are no walls inside facing the field..on every level. the problem is its almost impossible to sneak in to get a better seat now. there is a gate to the seats with 2 Yankee guards at each gate with a 180 degree view. before I would just merge in with a crowd going through a tunnel.

Archived