Row 4 Aisle TC or Row 3 Aisle LGL at Face Value

I know someone who is just about to release 4 seats in row 4 TC and 4 seats in LGL row three both on aisle and both by higher priced section. Both sets bought pre-Feb 1st price cut. Will be gone today as most of both rows are owned by scalpers so I guess they sell above face down there.

PM me if you want them and I will give you reps name. No I do not work for Jets but ever since I started listing seat locations people tell me stuff. Rather throw it here before scalper gets it.

One is one goal line aisle other ten yard line in the 6k and 7.5k psls.

I say best value are the low row 6k and 7.5 seats next to higher priced sections. Well on stubhub they always sell for a lot more than face anyhow. Then again with a $125 ticket price third row on ten yard line it is a good deal.

I know someone who is just about to release 4 seats in row 4 TC and 4 seats in LGL row three both on aisle and both by higher priced section. Both sets bought pre-Feb 1st price cut. Will be gone today as most of both rows are owned by scalpers so I guess they sell above face down there.

PM me if you want them and I will give you reps name. No I do not work for Jets but ever since I started listing seat locations people tell me stuff. Rather throw it here before scalper gets it.

One is one goal line aisle other ten yard line in the 6k and 7.5k psls.

I say best value are the low row 6k and 7.5 seats next to higher priced sections. Well on stubhub they always sell for a lot more than face anyhow. Then again with a $125 ticket price third row on ten yard line it is a good deal.

Sold, they were section 118 is the 6k on aisle by 117, irow 4, Section 134 is a row 3, not on aisle but close. Those tickets are 4 seats from 10 yard line.

Archived