i am the mother of a high school graduate...OY!

gg

Woo hoo! My daughter graduated HS on Friday.

yes..i was a child bride!:lol: (ok.. not really ;) )

it really is a proud moment.

i didnt cry though.

now off to college!

i told my JETs representative that i couldnt buy PSL's because my daughter is going to college. I told him that if Woody Johnson would pay for her tuition, i would buy PSL's.

funny..i havent heard back.

:P

Congratulations! :)

I was recently reading an article about an online bookstore, Chegg, where they rent books, and also sell books at lower costs. I briefly looked up one of the books my son bought, and they did have it for about $80 less. I'm going to check them out again once we know what books we'll need next semester. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

i didnt cry though.

now off to college!

i told my JETs representative that i couldnt buy PSL's because my daughter is going to college. I told him that if Woody Johnson would pay for her tuition, i would buy PSL's.

Congrats GG!!!!

My son graduates in a few weeks from high school. He is my best friend. Hes going to attend a community college and live at home in hopes he can improve his grades to move onto bigger and better things. Hes an outstanding baseball and football player who refused to hit the books.He was recruited by a local community college where the coach knew his dilema. He now sees the ramifications.

Good Luck to all graduates and their parents! Its a scary world out there.

i didnt cry though.

now off to college!

Congrats! Just got back from Houston myself this evening. Niece graduated this past Saturday.

i didnt cry though.

now off to college!

Soooo, she's legal now, right?

Soooo, she's legal now, right?

^^^^ the reason i dont post a picture! OY!

thanks everyone!

for those who made a crack about my looks/age ( *cough ey *cough lil bit *cough)

might be old but i don't forget.. ;)

:D

Congrats, gg! Where does the time go, right? My daughter will be a senior this year. I'm pretty sure I'm still reckless and immature. I don't know how this happened.

LOL.

I have wife, child in private school, house, career, etc. and I'm shocked as hell at the responsible things I've done in life.

I step back and wonder sometimes, "I really did that? Wow, that's very adult-like."

^^^^ the reason i dont post a picture! OY!

thanks everyone!

for those who made a crack about my looks/age ( *cough ey *cough lil bit *cough)

might be old but i don't forget.. ;)

:D

Give it a few years. Then you'll be old and senile!

Oh and congrats! Now just make sure you warn her to not be an alcoholic asshat in college.

i didnt cry though.

now off to college!

Conrats Nay !!!! All the best !

Archived