PREDATOR Mafia Sign-ups:

DPR

Thanks, I think I figured it out!

Sorry to be a pain about this, but I want to be as careful possible about who sees my pictures. Being a cute enough woman in my 20s means freaky strangers like to bother me.

Since I think I'm JN friends with all my mafia colleagues, I set it so only my friends can see the visitor messages on my profile. I posted the link and the password there. I'm taking the pictures down tomorrow. :D

(I'm only doing this because I like you all and have grown to trust you more, so please don't share them with anyone.)

Princess Jasmine was a good choice.:biggrin:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Jasmine was a good choice.:biggrin:

Thank you. JVoR thought so, too. :P

wait a minute I didn;t get to see a pisture of JVOR, Is he wearing the pinzapples? is he?" is he?

I just added him to the photobucket because the link didn't work here.

Now that that's out of the bag I can finally merge the L and R keys on my keyboard.

Now I know why you're so 1337. NJIT taught me that you have an inherent advantage in video games. I am hoping with my thunder catness and my wifes half Japanese my son will be teh 1337.

The most shocking revelation so far is finding out that JVoR's Asian. Even more shocking than learning that Hess isn't black.

This.

And while there was very little doubt before this just confirmed, so it needs to be said; JVOR, way to be playing out of your league sport. And to be clear, that's not even meant as an insult. Well done, bastard.

I'm a Dogfishhead aficianado, a designer wannabee, and how did you know that you were looking at a Yoga mug? Good spot. My wife and I own and run studios. She's the instructor. I encourage her. heh

I'm a better detective than Slats gives me credit for... I am a designer. I could tell by the letterforms on the mug that the 3rd letter was G and that the logo was downward dog or something to that effect.

Always good to have another fellow designer around... :)

The most shocking revelation so far is finding out that JVoR's Asian. Even more shocking than learning that Hess isn't black.

For real?

I'm still bummed that Hess isn't black because that would make these Mafia games completely multicultural. And when Integrity is playing, multispecies.

Huh... that's weird.

Well I've always been a man who believes in "ladies first", so I'll be sure to wait for after both Nae and CTM.

Wait ... hold up.

JVOR and DanX are dating. DanX faked that she was a man until recently.

So JVOR and DanX had an openly gay online relationship???

This.

And while there was very little doubt before this just confirmed, so it needs to be said; JVOR, way to be playing out of your league sport. And to be clear, that's not even meant as an insult. Well done, bastard.

Ha, I hear that more than I would expect. We were two funny-looking children when we met. I had a miserable haircut and had lost my eyebrows in a silly accident. I don't think JVoR had really hit puberty yet, hehe. :P

Wait ... hold up.

JVOR and DanX are dating. DanX faked that she was a man until recently.

So JVOR and DanX had an openly gay online relationship???

I think it's borderline because JVoR waited until I was openly a girl to admit he's my boyfriend. Hehe, it's not like he calls me "Dan" in person.

Ha, I hear that more than I would expect. We were two funny-looking children when we met. I had a miserable haircut and had lost my eyebrows in a silly accident. I don't think JVoR had really hit puberty yet, hehe. :P

I think it's borderline because JVoR waited until I was openly a girl to admit he's my boyfriend. Hehe, it's not like he calls me "Dan" in person.

He opts for the more formal Daniel?

Archived