PREDATOR Mafia Sign-ups:

DPR

Welcome.

At the start of the game, I will give a complete explanation of the theme and the setup in the OP. But for now, I've updated this thread's OP with the beginning of our story, just to whet appetites. heh

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible that any of the following roles may be used in the game:

50% role

A

Actor

Angel

Archangel

Arsonist

Assassin

B

Backup

Beloved Princess

Bodyguard

Bomb

Bulletproof Vest

Bus Driver

C

Commuter

Cop

Coroner

Cult Leader

Cultist

D

Deputy

Doctor

Doublevoter

Dreaming God

E

Enabler

Executioner

F

FBI Agent

Faith Healer

Firefighter

Fisherman

Flavor Cop

Fool

Forensic Cop

Forensic Investigator

Framer

Friendly Neighbor

G

Godfather

Governor

Grave Digger

GreenLiquid/Roles

Guard

Gun Inventor

G cont.

Gunsmith

H

Hero

Hider

Hobo

I

Immobilizer

Innocent Child

Inquisitor

Inventor

J

Jack-of-all-trades

Jailkeeper

Janitor

Jester

Judas

K

Kidnapper

King

L

Lassie

Lie Detector

Lightning Rod

Lynchee

Lyncher

M

Mad Scientist

Mafia

Mason

Mentor

Miller

Motivator

N

Neighborhood Watch

Nexus

Ninja

Nurse

O

One-shot role

P

Paranoid Gun Owner

Poison Doctor

Poisoner

Politician

Post restriction

Priest

Protected Roles

Psychiatrist

Psychopath

Q

Quack Doctor

R

Random Roles

Redirector

Reporter

Retired Cop

Reviver

Template:Role

Roleblocker

Roles

S

Saulus

Secret Role

Seer

Serial Killer

Siblings

Sidekick

Strange roles

Strongman

Suicide Bomber

Super Saint

Survivor

Switch

T

Terrorist

The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass

Thief

Town Leader

Townie

Tracker

Traitor

Tree Stump

U

Universal Backup

Unlynchable

Usurper

V

Vampire

Vi's Unique Roles

Vigilante

Voteless

Voyeur

W

Watcher

Werewolf (Role)

Witch

I'm in. Dibs on lassie. Better hold the beloved princess for Pac too while you're at it.

One of my favorite fake role claims. Nobody ever asks you to prove it. :biggrin: Never fear, I never use the same one twice. Although Conversion Checker definitely goes into a future game of mine, just to legitimize it. ;-)

Sort of like getting married after the kid is born........lol

Welcome to Disclaimer Mafia

1. Im fat so I won't be making long post because I've used up my chair money for the year

2. My wife has awful eyesight so I might not be around too much cause the chance for sex is great

3. Work has been busy so I will only post during bathroom breaks unless I drop my I pad in the toilet.

4. I will have to post during the day from my I phone because I have a friend who has a child who has class during the day and may have to text him and ask how's it going

5. I may not be on too much at night becasue Taco Bell is open 24 hours and well.. you know the rest

6. When I do post they will not make much sense and have very little relevance to the game because I have not had bacon in three weeks and my brain is dumb

7. I will have at least two episodes of drunk posting and I will apologies now for spamming the thread and I would try not to but somethings are better left alone

Yes, I'm in however;

1) I am a Doctor who may have upcoming surgical practices to attend.

2) I also teach summer classes at the local university.

3) I live very close to a major US city where the local police may sometimes call for my assistance with certain cases.

4) I teach Yoga classes on monday and thursday nights.

5) I'm the neighbor's kids kung fu metor. I tend to help him with his learnings when he gets home from school. I gather he'll be around more for the summer. He is currently painting my fence.

6) Book Club is on friday nights.

7) AA saturday afternoons.

Haha, I've been in on her JN adventures since day one. I know generally what I'm getting in on, but I expect to be surprised.

Just don't take it seriously! Sometimes the regulars have to be reminded not to take it seriously. We definitely have some in-yo-face playing styles around here.

And welcome!

Just don't take it seriously! Sometimes the regulars have to be reminded not to take it seriously. We definitely have some in-yo-face playing styles around here.

And welcome!

What Harry Potter means is... don't get mad at me and Hess when we act like retards and kick ass all game long, while he gets lynched right away.

:Nuts:

What Harry Potter means is... don't get mad at me and Hess when we act like retards and kick ass all game long, while he gets lynched right away.

Haha! I usually don't get lynched right away, but the scaredy-cat mafia is generally so fearful of my greatness that they'll NK me N1. :elmer:

Potter down, with a shot to the balls. Valdemor (or whatever his name is) wins...Valdemor WIIIINSSS!!!!!

I actually was gonna sit this one out but I couldn't pass up the chance to play in a Sataaa...DPR Modded game. Pictures of Dante's Inferno rumble through my mind.

Yes, I'm in however;

1) I am a Doctor who may have upcoming surgical practices to attend.

2) I also teach summer classes at the local university.

3) I live very close to a major US city where the local police may sometimes call for my assistance with certain cases.

4) I teach Yoga classes on monday and thursday nights.

5) I'm the neighbor's kids kung fu metor. I tend to help him with his learnings when he gets home from school. I gather he'll be around more for the summer. He is currently painting my fence.

6) Book Club is on friday nights.

7) AA saturday afternoons.

Man I was totally buying it till that one.

We can start as soon as tonight. Say 8 p.m. EST?

A few more players won't hurt a thing, though. What about Shutout and Dan, Nae and Doggin? Does anyone play teh mafia goodness?

We can start as soon as tonight. Say 8 p.m. EST?

A few more players won't hurt a thing, though. What about Shutout and Dan, Nae and Doggin? Does anyone play teh mafia goodness?

Still on my mafia break, which will probably run at least through July (I have a trial starting then).

NOTE: AFTER DPR'S GREAT GAME IS FINISHED I'LL START THE SIGN-UP THREAD FOR THE MARVELOUS LAND OF OZ GAME (based on Hess' idea)

Dorothy and her trio of outsiders are the scum with the Wicked Witch of the West and her army are the townies.

NOTE: AFTER DPR'S GREAT GAME IS FINISHED I'LL START THE SIGN-UP THREAD FOR THE MARVELOUS LAND OF OZ GAME (based on Hess' idea)

Dorothy and her trio of outsiders are the scum with the Wicked Witch of the West and her army are the townies.

Well we all know that Pac will be Dorothy.

HA!

I commend you for swiping his idea without concern for his feelings. Well done!

HA!

I commend you for swipping his idea without concern for his feelings. Well done!

LOL.

I'd love to take credit for being an a-hole, but I PM'd Hess about this the other day and he said he'd rather play in the game than Mod it. So I have his blessing to go forward.

LOL.

I'd love to take credit for being an a-hole, but I PM'd Hess about this the other day and he said he'd rather play in the game than Mod it. So I have his blessing to go forward.

dammit you should have let me go on thinking you stole it!

I'm kicking around a few ideas for a game to mod but now I know to keep them to myself.

dammit you should have let me go on thinking you stole it!

I'm kicking around a few ideas for a game to mod but now I know to keep them to myself.

Sorry to dissapoint ya, Pac. I never attended the DPR Institute of Mafia .

LOL.

How fat can a flying monkey be and still fly? I have to set a goal.

Archived