PREDATOR Mafia Sign-ups:

DPR

:( I'm in my Banner pic and avatar. Though the avatar is from 6 years ago.

Good point.. the pic of you and your family in the sig(banner) is nice. Beautiful family. And you are a good looking guy. :)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was hoping for something bigger, but okay, I guess. ;-)

By the way, I told Adella to think "bunch of guys sitting around getting drunk and insulting each other's penis sizes" so she's ready to go. Incidentally, Vic, she's from Portland.

Is she hot? Cause that counts.

By the way, I told Adella to think "bunch of guys sitting around getting drunk and insulting each other's penis sizes" so she's ready to go. Incidentally, Vic, she's from Portland.

Is Adella game suicidal as well?

Did you tell her in order to play we require a pic posted in the sign up thread -- preferably where she is scantly clad?

Thanks.

Hmm nope.. don't recall having to do that myself either. Lily?

FAIL

made me laugh and I'm only concerned with my entertainment.

it's actually a buddy of mine and a gardner outside of our hotel in Cancun. We couldn't believe the guy was real so had to take a pic.

Is Adella game suicidal as well?

I've never seen her suicide, but then again, she hasn't met you guys yet, so we'll see.....

Naw, she's tougher than I am. She'll do fine.

If enough of you guys do it, I guess I will. I don't normally do pics, though. I'd rather imagine what I THINK you look like. ;-) It won't be scantily clad, sorry. Those only go to one guy. It's called incentive to haul his sexy ass up here more often. lol

If enough of you guys do it, I guess I will. I don't normally do pics, though. I'd rather imagine what I THINK you look like. ;-) It won't be scantily clad, sorry. Those only go to one guy. It's called incentive to haul his sexy ass up here more often. lol

Did you hear that?

That was slats heart breaking.

Did you hear that?

That was slats heart breaking.

Slats definitely has a special place in my heart. If my relationship tanks, and back-up guy tanks, we'll talk, baby. :love0040:

Archived