Anyone watching Strasburg?

PS17

I don't care that it's the Pirates. Strasburg was great tonight. 14 K's and 0 walks!

His delivery looks effortless, but he's throwing 99 MPH. His curve and change are nasty as well. Good for the Nats.

Strasburg totally dominated tonight. He had 1 tough inning and he almost made it out before leaving a changeup in the middle of the plate.

The kid hit 103 on the gun in the 7th inning and could easily have finished the game tonight. If he can avoid arm injury he has the chance to be one of the greats.

I've never even heard of a 90 MPH change-up before. The curve was buckling major league hitters knees, and he throws 95 MPH 2-seam sinker and 99+ 4-seam fastball.

very, very rarely does someone live up to the hype. Strasburg did.

I just got offered Kemp for Strasburg straight up in a fantasy league . . . and turned it down

(OK, I would have taken it if it wasn't a keeper league and Kemp wasn't set to be a FA next season, but then, it probably wouldn't have been offered in the first place)

K's are impressive but as long as you get the out it doesn't matter how

Ks are better because if the guy puts it in play it could be an error, a squibber, or other stuff

whenever someone puts it in play there's a chance of him getting on

if you K him, no chance unless the catcher drops the pitch or something

I just got offered Kemp for Strasburg straight up in a fantasy league . . . and turned it down

(OK, I would have taken it if it wasn't a keeper league and Kemp wasn't set to be a FA next season, but then, it probably wouldn't have been offered in the first place)

I wish I drafted Strasburg. Oh well, I'm still in first place and drafted David Price in round 21.

Ks are better because if the guy puts it in play it could be an error, a squibber, or other stuff

whenever someone puts it in play there's a chance of him getting on

if you K him, no chance unless the catcher drops the pitch or something

BINGO!

No ball in play = nobody on base

Archived