why?

CTM

Are you talking about the fact that she lost weight and with it her 50's era fun bags... leaving her as a mind-numbingly normal looking shell of her formerly voluptuous self?

If so.

Then I agree. Why?

Are you talking about the fact that she lost weight and with it her 50's era fun bags... leaving her as a mind-numbingly normal looking shell of her formerly voluptuous self?

If so.

Then I agree. Why?

I wasn't talking about her choice of attire for the evening ;)

who cares really ?

just rub one out to your favorite pic of her and get on with your life

me. Those funbags haven't seen the complete light of day yet. not to mention that as a guy who prefers women to have curves and hates this skinny stuff, this is a major role model for women going down the tubes

I hope to God it's just the dress. Certain dresses can do that to women.

In Iron Man, Scarlette Johannson was smoking hot with curves to kill for.

I met her at the Concert for New Orleans. There is no dress that could have done that to those bad boys. They could not be controlled. RIP

Since I fail at posting pictures, I can't give photographic proof...but I will say I google searched Scarlett Johansson weight and was heart broken with the result. There is a special place for the evil people of the world like Gweneth Paltrow.....

Yeah, you can see the bottom hem of the corset right above the nice curve of her ass. I think she wore that because her puppies wouldn't normally fit in that type of dress.

It's a corset. They're there. Dunno what to tell you.

scarlett-johansson-2010-mtv-movie-awards-002.jpg

face is thinner and she's confirmed losing a bunch of weight lately.. me thinks they are somewhat deflated..

Nah, chicks with big boobs tend to not look good in the strapless dresses. They sag and all that bad stuff, makes the rack look all soggy. Corsets are the only solution.

(Chick I'm talking to right now has DD's, there's like a science to dealing with them from what she's told me).

Nah, chicks with big boobs tend to not look good in the strapless dresses. They sag and all that bad stuff, makes the rack look all soggy. Corsets are the only solution.

(Chick I'm talking to right now has DD's, there's like a science to dealing with them from what she's told me).[/QUOTE]

this post is useless without pictures...

Gonna give you guys something to flame me about.

I just don't get the whole 'enormous boobs' thing. They only occur commonly among the obese. So why are we chasing after the girl who says "come and admire my healthy body and ta-tas of a 400lb fattie!"

I prefer a smaller girl-next-door look. (unless I live next door to a Wal-mart).

I just don't get the whole 'enormous boobs' thing. They only occur commonly among the obese. So why are we chasing after the girl who says "come and admire my healthy body and ta-tas of a 400lb fattie!"

I prefer a smaller girl-next-door look. (unless I live next door to a Wal-mart).

:face:

me. Those funbags haven't seen the complete light of day yet. not to mention that as a guy who prefers women to have curves and hates this skinny stuff, this is a major role model for women going down the tubes

rent match point

So you like the 12 yr old boy look. Got it.

And I don't understand what you're talking about "enormous boobs". C, D, or even DD cups are not "enormous boobs." And thin women certainly have them.

Archived