So you like the 12 yr old boy look. Got it.

And I don't understand what you're talking about "enormous boobs". C, D, or even DD cups are not "enormous boobs." And thin women certainly have them.

I just appreciate women of all shapes and sizes. That's what makes them beautiful. I love Natalie Portman, Christina Hendricks and Monica Bellucci. Variety is what makes women wonderful, to me at least.

I just appreciate women of all shapes and sizes. That's what makes them beautiful. I love Natalie Portman, Christina Hendricks and Monica Bellucci. Variety is what makes women wonderful, to me at least.

I completely agree.

But I can't lie, I'm a boob man. Those girls are like Jack Daniels to a wino.

They are wondrous and I am sad to see them wrangled in like that. It's cruelty

t!ts OR GTFO.

It's actually kind of awesome when you're the one who gets to free them from captivity. Every time she puts them in the cage, I feel like a Jewish Harriet Tubman, leading her t!ts out of slavery and into the promised land.

• Upvote 1
It's actually kind of awesome when you're the one who gets to free them from captivity. Every time she puts them in the cage, I feel like a Jewish Harriet Tubman, leading her t!ts out of slavery and into the promised land.

:rl: POTW (If it actually still existed.)

This is old school RJF! Good stuff. :rl:

So you like the 12 yr old boy look. Got it.

And I don't understand what you're talking about "enormous boobs". C, D, or even DD cups are not "enormous boobs." And thin women certainly have them.

12yr old boys don't have c cups. The pic posted wasn't by any means a c, unless she's 3 feet tall.

Nah, chicks with big boobs tend to not look good in the strapless dresses. They sag and all that bad stuff, makes the rack look all soggy. Corsets are the only solution.

(Chick I'm talking to right now has DD's, there's like a science to dealing with them from what she's told me).

Me thinks thats more of a problem for teh floppy sloppys, granted most that size are

12yr old boys don't have c cups. The pic posted wasn't by any means a c, unless she's 3 feet tall.

crusher disagrees