PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Insinuate false truths all you want.

Call me a hypocrite if you feel so inclined.

I think the people that are playing this game will look beyond the petty one-off accusations and look at what really matters... and I don't think they are going to buy what you are selling tbh.

I'm voting for you for these simple reasons:

1. Because your only real reinforcement for your pursuit of Brett was "ask someone from DM" and "I have a different style" and "I don't think making a case is pro-town."

2. Brett has claimed town. I have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

3. You have acknowledged and joked about me spreading around FOS, therefore I know you understand that I am a fingerpointer... YET you are freaking out about my vote being on you. Currently you have 2 votes, and you are combating me like you are at L1. The 1st vote on you being that of SHUTOUT... who has been attacked at least once, maybe twice, yet have you contested Shutout's vote on you? At some point some of the other players in this game are going to have to open their eyes to this...

4. Now you are flirting with the idea of an OMGUS vote on me? Rather counter productive for the town if you ask me, again... I just don't see how your play thus far has done anything good for the town. I think an experienced player like you would NOT be beating this dead horse over his 2nd vote if he were truly town, tbh. If you are town? You are playing like teh doodie.

I'm keeping my vote on you.

If you'd let me engage some other players in the game, I might discover a legit reason to move it... if you want to continue to monopolize my attention... well then, I rest my case.

I said your actions were hypocritical, not you in general.

I'm bored, so you get my retorts tonight. I did make a case I posted five our six quotes, so please quite saying that I didn't.

There is a difference between freaking out and answering faulty accusations with the truth.

I don't see how your random FOs's are protown tbh, and imo if you are scum they are ways of saying I FOS'ed player x and they flipped mafia I must be town. That way you can fein innocence.

I'm pretty much done repeating myself and I don't think we can further this along anymore.

Oh and Shutout's vote just like your's is of little concern to me, it takes 13 to lynch so two doesn't really bother me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and Shutout's vote just like your's is of little concern to me, it takes 13 to lynch so two doesn't really bother me.

Make no mistake.. If it wasn't for our unwritten rule prohibiting Day1 lynches of "newbies" (to the site or otherwise) you'd have my name on your vote count as well. I thought your "2nd chance" unvote of Brett and putting Smash at L1 was the single scummiest move I've seen thus far.

The world is blue, your bodies standing out in shades of red, yellow and white as the Predator watches all of you through it's heat vision.

In the Predator world, missing a target is associated with disgrace. One of the Predators has missed, but another rises to finish the job.

Shutout is crouched on the hillside ahead, and was it human eyes searching for him, he would be all but invisible. But the eyes staring at him are not human, and his outline is as stark and clear as the moon in the night sky.

Knowing that Shutout will be looking for tri-lasers, this new Predator unslings a different weapon. It holds it up and presses a hidden button along it's side...

l_94e139495fde7839bcf885b891ed3784.gif

The Predator studies the tips of the blades as they glint in the afternoon light. Then it begins to stalk.

Moving through the trees, perfectly camoflaged, it begins to pick up speed. Almost soundlessly, it moves from limb to limb, tree to tree, and as it makes a great leap across open sky, it slings the bladestar at Shutout's head...

But Shutout's reflexes are razor sharp, and the second that the whisping sound fills the air, he hits the ground. Sparks fly as something ricochets off of the boulder behind him, and he looks in the direction that it came from...but there is only hazy sky.

Holy s**t..."

Adella holds up the ruined weapon, and even though it will never be used again, it still looks deadly. She looks at Shutout. Everyone looks at Shutout. A bead of sweat rolls down his forehead and falls onto the ground below.

A DIFFERENT PREDATOR HAS TRIED TO KILL SHUTOUT, AND MISSED.

Dude WTF???

Great scene, DPR!

Or the Predators are not aligned.

I know DPR said it's a mafia set up, but he later clearly states that TWO DIFFERENT Predators took a shot at Shutout (1 tri-laser and the other disk blades).

Are these 2 Predators on the same team?

And I don't think it would be flavor with 2 different types of kill attempts. This is confusing to say the least.

Perhaps there was some validity to your 2 teams theory about me earlier and the 2nd team bought into the idea and actually thought I was an opposing predator?

I dunno...I just can't see one scum team not only having 2 day kill attempts but using them both on me and missing.

At first I thought it might be a rogue Predator playing the role of SK but then remembered DPR saying all Predators are mafia... I don't remember him saying they're all on the same team though. If there are 2 small Predator teams then they'd have to kill town AND the other Predators. That's actually pretty cool... unless your name is Shutout that is.

I sure hope this is the case and not just flavor like Slats mentioned. If slats is right I'm a dead man walking and we can expect at least 1 more scene where they finally finish the job.

Guess you can't make comments about how I'm flying under the radar this game though...

Wow.. only one page to read to catch up. Lily I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now with your bad week and unvote you.

Unvote Lily.

What's the deal with the attempts on Shutout? Do the predetors know something we don't about him? I didn't literally mean they take the slow ones.. (he was the last to know he had a death attempt the first time)

Btw DPR.. that picture is creepy. Those things are scary enough but now they have big sharp weapons to fling at people.

Should I be offended by this? Quiet/absent doesn't always equal slow

Man this back and forth between I28 is very interesting. Very interesting in deed. Im pretty sure runin is a dragon and we know I28 is an ape. Something to keep an eye on.

I still have my vote on Brett off his first little slip up that seems more and more like it could have been laziness due to his claimed graduation this weekend. I'm gonna unvote for now so I could see whats happening with the Runin I28 thing, something aint right with that ape.

The case on smash moved really fast and then died and Lilly is playing rather oddly, up to something not sure what

SMC, Vic are my wildcards. JiF obseesion with Vic is cute but I hope it stops soon.

Pac and CTM are goinng back and forth and I still like gravy.

Dan x used the word enigma and that makes me worried.

Im tired and lit up so Im gonna go to bed and wake up and get on here to read more.;

I28 this post is fuLL if secret codes, I expect a COMPLETE REPORT IN THE am. cRUSHER OUT.

Should I be offended by this? Quiet/absent doesn't always equal slow

Nah it was just a playful jest. Call it "the quiet one strolling along behind us in the group".

Hey Crush bro? You never said what animal I am. :P

Adella- where in Oregon are you at?

Portland ;)

Psst, Adella, darling, what happens at JN stays at JN. I won't breathe a word to Ed. Promise. ;-)

I will, however blackmail you with it. :biggrin:

This is great to know Lils :D

Wow... Like 5 pages and I haven't been on in like a day and a half.. Usually I have something to say, but nope, you guys have pretty much talked yourselves in circles and covered everything I have thought of. Posting to let you know I still exist, and just keeping an eye out for now.

I am caught up. Runin seems a little off to me but maybe it's duento the arrogance. I am still going with my gut here and sticking on smash. If a deadline is placed I will change my vote if need be.

Here's the thing though, I was even taken back a bit by brett. He got awfully aggressive and defensive to what I thought was minimal pressure at the time. I noticed it, and starting double thinking my stance on him for a bit during the exchange. For as great as he is at end game, is as bad as he is teh day 1 suck. Sorry brett but QFT. As far as jn noobs, Barm and Adella I have bigger issues with. To me, nothing was weirder than the exchange going on between Lily and Adella when **** was hitting the fan. It reminded me of like a Sex in the City scene during an earthquake or something.

I said your actions were hypocritical, not you in general.

I'm bored, so you get my retorts tonight. I did make a case I posted five our six quotes, so please quite saying that I didn't.

There is a difference between freaking out and answering faulty accusations with the truth.

Boy you love your semantics don't you? I don't care if you called me a hypocrite or my actions to be honest, because I think you are basically down to your last finger-pointing retort. Everything you've come back at me with has been OMGUS, and focused on the semantics of the loosest of all the MULTIPLE reasons I voted for you.

The fact remains, I have MULTIPLE reasons to vote for you... I LISTED THEM, and you keep contradicting yourself in your responses to me as you focus on ridiculous semantics.

So round-and-round we go... You are now saying you "did make a case" however earlier in the game you flat out said you wouldn't make a case because you didn't feel it helps the town. I think you are covering your backside pal, multi-quoting does not make a case... don't try to re-write history.

Regardless of what you are now trying to convince us constitutes a case, I have outlined for you the more solid reasons for why my vote will stick to you for now. None of which you have tried to contest, you seem more obsessed with trying to convince those following this spat that you DID make a case, while I am saying you DIDN'T. My hope is that those people will actually read the thread and see how you really played it, and see where you said you would NOT make a case... specifically when you were called on to do so.

I don't see how your random FOs's are protown tbh, and imo if you are scum they are ways of saying I FOS'ed player x and they flipped mafia I must be town. That way you can fein innocence.

I would agree with this, except in this case it does NOT apply. I listed 4 people in my FOS. I gave lengthy explanations for each. I don't think that is "random" so again, I accuse you of trying to re-write what is going on here... you really think the people reading along are that forgetful or lazy that they are going to bite on this smear?

I'm pretty much done repeating myself and I don't think we can further this along anymore.

You are done repeating yourself? Really... could have something to do with me insinuating that you continuing to drag this out only makes you look more guilty? :rolleyes:

I was the one to make the point that there was nowhere else to go with this discussion... perhaps your insistence to get the last word has gotten the better of you here.

If this were even close to true... then would we really have just put this show on for everyone? I think not.

I think my responses have provided multiple and clear-cut reasons for why I voted for you... and you haven't been able to do much but deflect by arguing the semantics of "reasons" and contradict your earlier statements from the game about making, or not making a case.

Like I said in my previous post, if you want to keep at this I think it further proves my point about you being WAYYYYY too rattled by my 2nd vote on you... when are you going to argue for 3 pages with Shutout? He's got a vote on you too... or is there more to the fact that you've only decided to contest my vote, not his...

Make no mistake.. If it wasn't for our unwritten rule prohibiting Day1 lynches of "newbies" (to the site or otherwise) you'd have my name on your vote count as well. I thought your "2nd chance" unvote of Brett and putting Smash at L1 was the single scummiest move I've seen thus far.

Rules are meant to be broken.

Usually I have something to say, but nope, you guys have pretty much talked yourselves in circles and covered everything I have thought of. Posting to let you know I still exist, and just keeping an eye out for now.

So we can just mark you down as, "agreeing with everyone," then?

Okay. Thanks for that.

Man this back and forth between I28 is very interesting. Very interesting in deed. Im pretty sure runin is a dragon and we know I28 is an ape. Something to keep an eye on.

I still have my vote on Brett off his first little slip up that seems more and more like it could have been laziness due to his claimed graduation this weekend. I'm gonna unvote for now so I could see whats happening with the Runin I28 thing, something aint right with that ape.

The case on smash moved really fast and then died and Lilly is playing rather oddly, up to something not sure what

SMC, Vic are my wildcards. JiF obseesion with Vic is cute but I hope it stops soon.

Pac and CTM are goinng back and forth and I still like gravy.

Dan x used the word enigma and that makes me worried.

Im tired and lit up so Im gonna go to bed and wake up and get on here to read more.;

I28 this post is fuLL if secret codes, I expect a COMPLETE REPORT IN THE am. cRUSHER OUT.

Full report? I just exhausted myself re-explaining my vote to him yet again... I've tried to be very clear and concise in the entire exchange with him as to why I have voted for him. I have laid it all out there. Got nothing to hide... he is squirming, while I am confident in my decision. He is contradicting himself, while I am going to great lengths to be as transparent about why I am voting as I know how to be.

If you read the exchange between him and Brett, and now him and I and come away from it thinking that I am the one that is scummy and not being my usual self... then Crush, buddy you are off your game.

Also... take it from me, don't talk about your suspicion of 9 different players in one post... or people will start to think you are crazy and don't know what you are doing. :rolleyes::D

Perhaps there was some validity to your 2 teams theory about me earlier and the 2nd team bought into the idea and actually thought I was an opposing predator?

I dunno...I just can't see one scum team not only having 2 day kill attempts but using them both on me and missing.

I'm wondering if something that happened during the night phase made the scum very concerned about you. Otherwise, why spend two kill attempts on the same person?

The ideas of two teams or solo Predators may make sense as well. Maybe the Predators are working alone but together (they know who the other Predators are, but can't communicate off-thread)? That could explain DPR's comment about how invisible mode doesn't matter in this game, and might balance out the multiple kill attempts they have.

Current Vote Count:

Smash (5) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG,

Brett (2) - CTM, Adella

Lily (4) - Dan, JVoR, Barm, Slats

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

Runin (2) - Shutout, I28

CTM (1) - Pac

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch

Portland ;)

This is great to know Lils :D

Wow... Like 5 pages and I haven't been on in like a day and a half.. Usually I have something to say, but nope, you guys have pretty much talked yourselves in circles and covered everything I have thought of. Posting to let you know I still exist, and just keeping an eye out for now.

Cool. I'm in Beaverton right off 26. I work at Columbia. If you ever want to check out the employee store (50% off) I can get you in.

You do seem a little concerned to me. :P

Nah, just pretty much bored and wanted to post and argue back and forth.

Anyways I-28 (Your name makes me think of an interstate, I may start calling you interstate. ;) )one more thing. You said my votes had no reason, don't deny that, because I quoted and bolded that part earlier, and then gave you reason for them. Then you denied saying you said I didn't give reason. You also keep saying I didn't post quotes from Brett, when I did, and you refuse to acknowledge it.

Through all of Day 1 you have FOSed almost everyone in the game, I wasn't referring to just that one post. I can get quotes if you want and we can compare them to the current player list if you want.

I am tired of this back and forth because I know I can't be correct if we continue. You keep changing your stance, so that you are always right. So I am pretty much finished with it.

I'm going to unvote vote Hess

Couple of reasons

1) Some of the wacky posts feel a bit unnatural this game, like he's trying hard to live up to his rep, at the same time he's making some lucid posts sprinkled in

2) At at least 2 points in the game he backed off douchebaggery/accusatory posts on his own, which seemed like an attempt to be more non confrontational or like he's rereading his own posts to make sure he's not slipping up..

Examples are below, And i have to be honest, he may very well have done this in other games but in other games I had more of a confused innocent read on his game whereas this game it feels manufactured a bit

Here's 1 example of backing off/being non confrontational

I will say this. Lily did the same thing last game referencing vig/SK. Indeed she was scum and was lying at the time I don't think she was in her reference to vig and sk. My guess is they play this a little different at DM? Would be strange for her to make the same mistake twice as scum. I mean her speaking about a vig possibly shooting at a innocent. At least this makes sense in her head and since she has done it twice I find it somewhat legit.

Just in case you misinterpreted my post I actually didn't find what you said as scummy per se. B/c you said the same thing last game, and although lying scum last game, that part of your play didn't really have to do with anything.

And 2

Holy **** who the **** are you? :character42:

FYI Runnin I'm just saying hi and welcome. I think you've already posted somewhere but i wanted to make it official. I encourage you DMers to post more as you probably know more or have a better idea about this set up than we do.

Here' 2 more lucid then normal posts, but also could be viewed as attempting to spread paranoia/misinformation:

My guess is we have 15 town 5 scum almost def a SK with the last player possibly a Survivor type. My guess is there are weird roles on both sides, nonconventional. Also, there are predetors hunting ONE specific player right now. Maybe that player does or doesn't know he's being hunted. I think this plays into the game starting at night. Maybe they can only hunt during the day.

Going on DPR's scenes so far I think there's a possibility that there could be two non-town teams. 3 predetors and 3 third party. I think it makes sense as it gives us basically 72% with 22 players. if there were 5 scum (non town) you get 77%. So you're not gonna get BG's hard on for a perfect 75/25 ratio w/ 22. Set up haters can suck it b/c I think the more we understand the game the better off we are. Not saying I'm locked in on to this idea but I think it makes sense as something to think about.

Heres an example over the top wacky then normal + rereading his own posts:

Rules are can't quote DPR posts, right? The timing has me guessing this may be a tell with who has been been recently voting. Say it ain't so Chan?

Nevermind on the quoting, just PM's....One has been chosen. The hunt is on. **** you Alien scum. Me flicking cigarette butt hightailing for the chopper icon.

The whole posts in thread triggered DPR's scene stuff in which he alternates very rapdily between accusing me and jif, while actually voting Integruty..

There's no conversion this game you jackass. Here's the deal. I feel like a deadman walking. "One has been choosen". Look who just had a first post on him. I'm not saying this means CTM is scum but maybe this triggers something. My balls are more poolsize this game. Aliens scare me more than smoke monsters.

JiF. This DPR write up happens after your vote on brett. Please explain.

If I'm dead by days end CTM better go down in a house of flames.

You sir can take you conversions and ead.

VOTE: Integrity

You put a vote on me. The first vote on me this game. And then DPR decides to enlighten us the "One has been choosen, the hunt is on." Somebody has just been targeted to die. If I suddenly get three lasers to the nuts you better be dead tomorrow.

I'm going to unvote vote Hess

Couple of reasons

1) Some of the wacky posts feel a bit unnatural this game, like he's trying hard to live up to his rep, at the same time he's making some lucid posts sprinkled in

2) At at least 2 points in the game he backed off douchebaggery/accusatory posts on his own, which seemed like an attempt to be more non confrontational or like he's rereading his own posts to make sure he's not slipping up..

Interesting. What made you go back and look at Hess?

He's so sporadic that its hard to formulate cases on him, but I think you found some good stuff here...dont know if I'm convinced, but definitely raises an eye brow.

And I cant help but luagh at Runin...he had no clue what he was getting into w/ I28.

Interesting. What made you go back and look at Hess?

He's so sporadic that its hard to formulate cases on him, but I think you found some good stuff here...dont know if I'm convinced, but definitely raises an eye brow.

And I cant help but luagh at Runin...he had no clue what he was getting into w/ I28.

Just a gut feeling that somethign was off.. probably mostly set off by that 1 post with scum %'s in it contrasted against the other post where he said he didn't think you were allowed to quote the mod. I had some time this morning and we seem a bit stalled, so I did a quick read through and posted..

Current Vote Count:

Smash (5) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG,

Brett (1) - Adella

Lily (4) - Dan, JVoR, Barm, Slats

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

Runin (2) - Shutout, I28

CTM (1) - Pac

Hess (1) - CTM

Just a gut feeling that somethign was off.. probably mostly set off by that 1 post with scum %'s in it contrasted against the other post where he said he didn't think you were allowed to quote the mod. I had some time this morning and we seem a bit stalled, so I did a quick read through and posted..

Hmm.

What do make of the double attempt at Shutout?

2 teams? Flavor? Same team thinking they had better odds on the 2nd try?

Nah, just pretty much bored and wanted to post and argue back and forth.

Anyways I-28 (Your name makes me think of an interstate, I may start calling you interstate. ;) )one more thing. You said my votes had no reason, don't deny that, because I quoted and bolded that part earlier, and then gave you reason for them. Then you denied saying you said I didn't give reason. You also keep saying I didn't post quotes from Brett, when I did, and you refuse to acknowledge it.

I28, the road to teh Dooshiness. :D

Okay, you initially didn't GIVE us a reason. I know you followed up and provided your version of a reason after some prodding. I'm not denying that at all. I thought, better yet I DID make it clear that my vote was more about the intentions behind your actions than about the reasons you came up with after I had to badger you. Sorry, but its always hard to interpret "reasons" as sincere when you have to badger people to produce them.

I REALLY hope the rest of the players in this game are paying attention to the way Runin has chosen to shirk all of the actual points I made for why I voted for him, choosing instead to try to manufacture a "gotcha" by delving into the semantics of "reason" vs. "intent." (This is something I predicted he would do in an earlier post, mind you.)

Through all of Day 1 you have FOSed almost everyone in the game, I wasn't referring to just that one post. I can get quotes if you want and we can compare them to the current player list if you want.

Lots of people give their "state of the game address" and FOS diatribes are how I do mine. Regardless, this has NOTHING to do with the clearly outlined reasons I have given for why I voted for you. Again, you insinuating that I have FOS'ed "almost everyone in the game" does nothing but look like you squirming to find some way to conjure suspicion about me. I have not been evasive, I haven't spun anything you are saying, I pointed to very specific reasons why a vote on you makes sense to me right now over any of the other options.. all you've done is try to manufacture OMGUS suspicion to point back at me, making me feel better about my vote in the process.

You continue to squirm around the strong points I've made choosing only to haggle over word choice... and generalized observations about FOS.

I am tired of this back and forth because I know I can't be correct if we continue. You keep changing your stance, so that you are always right. So I am pretty much finished with it.

Here is the inherent flaw in your thinking. There is NOTHING to be correct about. I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I placed a vote and said why. As far as I'm concerned, I'm good. You started out by challenging my vote on you. I have now repeated my legit observations that have compelled me to vote for you how many times??? You keep dragging this out because you are hoping I'll give you a slip that you can turn into some sort of OMGUS case against me... but it ain't happening.

"Changing my stance?" You are really reaching on that comment... stop.

"Finished with it?" Something tells me you aren't... unfortunately you picked the wrong guy to play "last word" with.

Again, this is an awful lot of back-and-forth for someone who claims "he's not worried" and yet you STILL haven't said **** to Shutout who holds the other vote on you.

So, instead of persisting in arguing with me... since that is only making me feel better and better about my vote. Move on. Try doing something else within the game that makes me think you might be town. I'm still inclined to move my vote, but this has been such a big distraction its pulled my attention away from everything else going on.

And don't think you will put the finishing touches on this tete-a-tete with another generalized statement that insinuates that I was in the wrong... that ain't happening.

I'm wondering if something that happened during the night phase made the scum very concerned about you. Otherwise, why spend two kill attempts on the same person?

The ideas of two teams or solo Predators may make sense as well. Maybe the Predators are working alone but together (they know who the other Predators are, but can't communicate off-thread)? That could explain DPR's comment about how invisible mode doesn't matter in this game, and might balance out the multiple kill attempts they have.

I was wondering that myself and I think Barm mentioned DPR has done that setup before.. the mafia not being able to talk off thread and having their own times they could attempt to kill. If so they are obviously still working together in that two of them attacked Shutout. Maybe to make up for them being able to do more than one attempt at a daykill they only get a percentage of being successful... either that or Shutout has magical powers. :P

So we can just mark you down as, "agreeing with everyone," then?

Okay. Thanks for that.

I kind of get her lack of participation thus far but I can't help but wonder about Smash again. He floated in out of nowhere when he was on his death bed and diffused the situation but has since disappeared.

I kind of get the part about skipping the "nonsense" but there has been some action the last couple days and he's nowhere to be found. At this point simply not participating is IMO anti-town behavior. If we do get a deadline tomorrow I'll have no problem going back there.

I like a lynch of CTM, Runnin, or Smash in that order.

Hey I28 and Runin?:P

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

CTM, interesting take on, Hess. I don't know if he's ever been scum before. Has he? Would that cause his "off" play as you say, CTM? Like JiF mentioned, Hess is so erratic that I don't know if a case could be made on him for being off ... unless it's the "first time scum" argument. We've seen that happen before.

I voted for Vicious and Brett as a joke, Shutout because I wanted to test the multi-team theory (this later scene may actually be better evidence of it without taking down Shutout), and finally Smash with the idea of a deadline in place, until the triple action vote put Smash near lynch. Admittedly, the last 2 votes weren't based on much of a case as they were based on circumstances.

If anything, if I was inclined to make a case, it would be against RuninOut. I don't care if he's new or stands out because of such. What really piqued my interest is his onslaught against Brett, and then his sudden switch to Smash as Smash drew closer to lynch. There was no reason for that.

So I'll FOI28 RuninOut for now. He'd be my number 1 vote. No. 2 would be Smash in order to avoid random. I don't have a No. 3 at the moment.

Fair enough CTM. I always like to joke but please remember you guys were the ones that made me out to be this crazy. I always try to play with a lot of flavor to what my characters are b/c for it's fun. Last game I was a big, black, angry dead dude. The avatar game I was the goofy kid. Star Wars Han Solo. Also, this game I really don't have a better read what the scum are. Yeah I'm crazy but you've known me for a while and I would hope you know me to be a little more thoughtful as a poster in general. When I defended Lily I thought it was for good reason and it appeared she thought I was attacking at the time so I explained. Runin is new so I was making sure we didn't get into another Avatar situation with the noobs and emo etc. I like making sure people feel comfortable. Truth. And contrary to what some think, I personally like discussing game set ups in the beginning as I think it's useful to go back to reread later in the game. And I thought DPR said don't quote his posts, checked and it was just PMs and I cleared it as my bad. I was on the road a lot last week and did a lot of posting via blackberry a lot of it sitting in traffic, hence my ideas for Pat Benetar and Jouney, lol.

If anything, if I was inclined to make a case, it would be against RuninOut. I don't care if he's new or stands out because of such. What really piqued my interest is his onslaught against Brett, and then his sudden switch to Smash as Smash drew closer to lynch. There was no reason for that.

I agree about Runnin but you and Lily had some peculiar moves around that time as well. I believe the 3 of you voted Smash within minutes of each other with you and Lily unvoting very quickly citing the "this is going too fast" reason. Felt a little contrived.

I'm most suspicious of Runnin though because he'd been all over Brett before that then suddenly said he'd give him a "2nd chance". At that point Brett was still very much in the runnin (no pun intended) to get lynched. Seemed like he just wanted to kill someone... anyone.

Archived