PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm here and I'm here tomorrow too. The deadline isn't until than freaks. I'm not rushing another vote.

Hess, stop saying what I'm thinking before I can say it. :P

I'll be here tomorrow..... oh, hell. What he said.

Current Vote Count:

Smash (9) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM, Nae, SMC, PAC

Brett (1) - Adella

Lily (4) - Dan, JVoR, Barm, Slats

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

Runin (2) - Shutout, I28

NOT VOTING: LILY, CRUSHER, SHARROW, HESS

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

Hey Rainman... Unless you think a new case is going to catch fire between now and tomorrow at 6 it looks like a 2 horse race.

Now that I've seen a couple of the non voters choice I'll follow suit and

unvote

vote Smash

I believe that puts him at L2.

I think it's bull**** that we've wasted time on the same people. So we're voting Smash b/c of low activity and he doesn't care this game? Is that why? Ok. I think this is an easy copout for scum. I feel like we wasted A LOT of time this week sitting on the same people.

I took your word for it, Pac. If nobody else steps up, I guess I will. I'll also be here tomorrow if I need to change my vote.

Hess, that response intrigues me.

I'll give it a while, but I'll vote tonight if nobody else does.

I agree Hess, but I will place my vote tomorrow morning on him, if it is needed so we can at least get some information.

OMG, bro! We disagree on something? *looks up* No, the sky isn't falling....

I agree Hess, but I will place my vote tomorrow morning on him, if it is needed so we can at least get some information.

There are way too many people in this game that are just laying in the weeds. What difference does it make if the people who place a vote now vote for anyone except Smash? He's a dead man walking anyway. I personally think there is information still to be had today (game day). I'm not interested in speed lynching him just b/c the writing is already on the wall. If it comes down to the deadline I will hammer him.

I think it's bull**** that we've wasted time on the same people. So we're voting Smash b/c of low activity and he doesn't care this game? Is that why? Ok. I think this is an easy copout for scum. I feel like we wasted A LOT of time this week sitting on the same people.

Why so excited? Fact of the matter is we've all mentioned every player in the game but the only ones gaining traction at this point are Smash and Lily.

If you want to wait that's your prerogative Bobby Brown. I just don't think there's going to be some kind of last minute charge against anyone other than the top 2. Since those seem to be the choices I'll go with Smash... if you don't freakin mind!

Why so excited? Fact of the matter is we've all mentioned every player in the game but the only ones gaining traction at this point are Smash and Lily.

If you want to wait that's your prerogative Bobby Brown. I just don't think there's going to be some kind of last minute charge against anyone other than the top 2. Since those seem to be the choices I'll go with Smash... if you don't freakin mind!

Yes. That's me. I'm so excited. I will vote Smash. I don't feel the need to speed lynch him though. He would have been my pick out the group that got heat today. Now please go push you're stink on someone else.

Yes. That's me. I'm so excited. I will vote Smash. I don't feel the need to speed lynch him though. He would have been my pick out the group that got heat today. Now please go push you're stink on someone else.

Thanks for explaining that. I feel better about your response now.

I agree, this day has definitely lingered and we haven't expanded our view.

But what is the choice? Looking back and all things considered, I'd rather vote for Runin, but he has 2 votes on him. That's not going to do us any good.

Here's the thing though, I was even taken back a bit by brett. He got awfully aggressive and defensive to what I thought was minimal pressure at the time. I noticed it, and starting double thinking my stance on him for a bit during the exchange. For as great as he is at end game, is as bad as he is teh day 1 suck. Sorry brett but QFT. As far as jn noobs, Barm and Adella I have bigger issues with. To me, nothing was weirder than the exchange going on between Lily and Adella when **** was hitting the fan. It reminded me of like a Sex in the City scene during an earthquake or something.

Wow, really? So being able to be chill and joke around in a mafia game is bad? I promise, next time I will go nuts and start calling everyone gay or something :rolleyes:

So we can just mark you down as, "agreeing with everyone," then?

Okay. Thanks for that.

No, I like to keep my opinions to myself unless I have a reason for stating them, like if I were to change my vote for instance.

Speaking of which, I'm still voting for Brett because it's NOT hard to know the town wins when the baddies are dead. I didn't see anything wrong with the post to have edited it, and it makes me suspicious of scum thinking they were taking their claim a step too far.

Cool. I'm in Beaverton right off 26. I work at Columbia. If you ever want to check out the employee store (50% off) I can get you in.

Dude, I sweat my Columbia jacket! Even 50% of is hella spendy tho, which is laaaame. I'm a snowboarder tho, so I might have to seriously consider this...

OH NOES! I got off topic and said something friendly! Now I'm going to make Hess think I'm even more "off" :rolleyes:

Oh lookie, a deadline! Now that actually makes me consider changing my vote, since I guess I'm the only one who didn't just drop my thoughts on him... Honestly, the back and forth gives me little to go on recently, and it's really just annoying since some of you are just talking in circles (again). I will say, I'm willing to change my vote so we can get a controlled lynch, since I really hate random ones, but I still have time (even tho it's less than 24 hours) to make that decision, if someone doesn't make it for me.

I agree, this day has definitely lingered and we haven't expanded our view.

But what is the choice? Looking back and all things considered, I'd rather vote for Runin, but he has 2 votes on him. That's not going to do us any good.

I guess my biggest issue is no offense JN noobs but I was hoping to see something from Adella and Barm in particular. I have zero read on them. Usually when I have zero read on someone, odds go up that they're scum. I also realize it's day 1 but I got nothin. I'm still on Lost episodes, watching one now with my wife. I'll place my vote on Smash after the show. This is a whack game though. I doubt he even responds before this lynch.

Wow, really? So being able to be chill and joke around in a mafia game is bad? I promise, next time I will go nuts and start calling everyone gay or something :rolleyes:

Oh no, not again. It was the timing that you guys were joking. It seemed weird. I love the joking.

I'm very confident that Smashmouth is a townie. Calling him out for being inactive during the week is one thing, but calling him out for not being around on the weekend just doesn't register with me. People have lives, and our games generally slow to a crawl on weekends - especially if we have a D1 over the weekend.

I'd drop the obligatory, "I'll vote him if I have to to avoid a random lynch," here, but enough people have already come forward to fill that role if need be that I won't bother. Scum is going to be happy to have this day end with Smash's lynch.

I'm very confident that Smashmouth is a townie. Calling him out for being inactive during the week is one thing, but calling him out for not being around on the weekend just doesn't register with me. People have lives, and our games generally slow to a crawl on weekends - especially if we have a D1 over the weekend.

I'd drop the obligatory, "I'll vote him if I have to to avoid a random lynch," here, but enough people have already come forward to fill that role if need be that I won't bother. Scum is going to be happy to have this day end with Smash's lynch.

I would still hope we allow him to speak. He's got all day Monday. He didn't do anything to help himself out with his "defense" but I always believe we should hear people out in case they are roled or not.

Well, that didn't stop you guys last game when you lynched me on the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. But, that was mainly because CTM was my teammate and he put me at L-1.

Well, that didn't stop you guys last game when you lynched me on the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. But, that was mainly because CTM was my teammate and he put me at L-1.

As soon as the cop reveals and announces that he/she investigated Smashmouth in the game's opening night phase, and that Smash is indeed a Predator - I'm jumping right on board.

That was a sad moment, SMC.....:cry:

I'm heading out for a while, but I'll do what needs to be done to avoid a random kill tomorrow. I'd really like to hear from Smash again first, frankly.

I just don't know what I think here. An disinterested townie is a warm body and that helps, but if we're going to lynch town today, and we probably are, being d1 and all, better that than one who is contributing. Still, once Smash joins us, if he will, he's pretty valuable as a player. He certainly had me pegged last game. I was impressed/scared by his methods, too. Honestly, I wish this wasn't down to him or me. I like neither choice, tbh. If he was scum or roled, I think he'd be more active.

I just ask one thing - If we steer away from Smash and in my direction, can we do it with enough time left to steer it in another direction before the deadline? You may or may not want to do that, but I'd like there to be enough time.

No, not a reveal. I learned better than to do that.

And since nobody has, somebody should tell my brother that we generally stop votes at L-2 here, not L-1. I didn't want to stick up for him again, but I don't believe it's been mentioned. That is a policy I want to start at DM, by the way. I like it.

I would like to think he speaks up before he's lynched.

I changed my mind on Lily. I think they're probably all innocent too unfortunately. I feel worse about Forest, but his first time playing here and all. CTM's case is a little intriguing though.

vote:Hess is the Moonstar

Boom. Brother Slats has a point. Not loving the lynch on Smash. He has been off but mostly off the board and seems to be not doing much rather than switching up the way he plays. DPR always talks about switching his play as well, maybe it's vogue now and all the cool kids are doing it.

I think the I28 and runinout spat seems like two townies, one newb one cro magnum. If I had to pic one of these right now I would have to say I28. He just seems off this game, almost too kind, creepy really. One to watch.

Vic and his disciple Jif. Vic is playing clumsy and emotional, got angry quick early, makes me want to lean town but I keep in back of the bacon he may be getting ocky as a bad guy and getting sloppy. Not sure. Bup-z is being silly and other than that he's teh awesome.

CTM and Pac are both in love with one another and refuse to admit it.

Lilly is starting to remind me of the Jets Babe where she always seems scummy. Problem I have with this friendly minx is she is very together at Dm when she plays.; Maybe shes' reacting to the testerone here? Not sure, I get loopy around canoli's.

Slats is on his high horse and seems to be town or he is just getting ready to poop on the train when Smash pops innocent. Only mafia knows that. Oh ****... Im channeling I28., Nevermind. Slats ok for now. "BE GONE YOU MONKEY DEMONS BE GONE"

Shutout. Should have never worn that bulleseye shirt his ex girlfriend gave him on this expedition. Sweet reflexes and moves, almost hyper-human? Like alei... Damn it I28, get out of my head, get out fo my head.

This is all I got, I have to check under my bed for I28 and then off to sleep.

Current Vote Count:

Smash (10) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM, Nae, SMC, PAC, Hess

Brett (1) - Adella

Lily (4) - Dan, JVoR, Barm, Slats

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

Runin (2) - Shutout, I28

Hess (1) - Sharrow

NOT VOTING: LILY, CRUSHER

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

THE MOD WILL NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY THAT I28 IS UNDER CRUSHER'S BED.

Been out all night (took my girl to dinner and a movie) and I will get caught up now, but first...

I think this "don't lynch a noob on D1" unwritten rule is bull****.

The idea of lynching Smashmouth for inactivity, when Runin has exhibited the scummiest play so far (or the play of the worst townie ever) seems retarded to me.

I'm feeling slightly better about Lily the more she posts. I'm still cautious, but maybe it is a JetsBabe type of thing after all.

Like I've said, I have no read on Smashmouth. I'm not against lynching him, as it looks like everyone is strongly leaning that way, since I presume most of you would have a better feel for him than I do. It doesn't seem like you need my vote there right now, though. :P But I will check in early tomorrow morning to be safe.

I do find it interesting how quickly everyone jumped back to Smashmouth as soon as the deadline was announced, almost like people couldn't wait for an excuse to get their votes back there. The really quick and easy lynch makes me nervous, of course. But with that said, if we are in fact dealing with two scum teams, it should be easier to get people agreeing on lynches. So that possibility makes me feel a bit better as well.

I'm also interested by the case on Hess. I had picked up on the contrast between the statistical breakdown versus the much more confused posts, but that's one where I wanted to see more before commenting. I think Hess could be a really tricky one as scum.

As soon as the cop reveals and announces that he/she investigated Smashmouth in the game's opening night phase, and that Smash is indeed a Predator - I'm jumping right on board.

Haha! You're sassy today.

Archived