PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Thank you. This is the exact point I am making.

I responded to this above. I think it comes down to word choice... when you put "principle" in quotes, it resonated with me as a commentary on me saying just that earlier in the thread. If you weren't taking a jab at me, then its my bad... it sure seemed like it.

The ironic thing is no one would have made such a connection but you. People would have seen it just as I had written it--my personal preference, which is still the case.

I'll vote for Runin if there's a chance for him to be lynched before the deadline. Otherwise, I stay with Smash.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still at doctors office and bb won't let me quote...b/c I'm not roled the same. B/c last week I was in Cuse for 3 days and Philly on friday in which I had to fire somebody. B/c maybe I'm a little more fatiged this game as I was really tapped into the end of the last one. Game before I had a lot more home office. B/c it's still day 1 and I feel like we're doing the exact same thing we did last game. We've spent all this time on the same people with little to go on. I feel like I already went through this but b/c I'm not a big black angry dead guy...or Han Solo.

Don't no where I say I'm confused this game? If I made a mistake its because I've spent more time of it on my bb reading through it. But I'm not confused. I also don't think I've acted that much different however I doubt if I change much from town to scum as I continue to play this game.

Fascinating stuff guys but how about we remind everyone we have 7 hours before a random lynch.

Bonzo you're missing the point. I'd rather vote Runnin Mouth as well but we're not going to get 12 people to go there by tonight. Anyone not voting for the 2 leading vote getters is IMO wasting their vote.

Fascinating stuff guys but how about we remind everyone we have 7 hours before a random lynch.

Bonzo you're missing the point. I'd rather vote Runnin Mouth as well but we're not going to get 12 people to go there by tonight. Anyone not voting for the 2 leading vote getters is IMO wasting their vote.

Impossible!

He's like 4 steps ahead of you dude.

Current Vote Count:

Smash (9) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM, Nae, SMC, PAC,

Brett (1) - Adella

Lily (4) - Dan, JVoR, Barm, Slats

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

Runin (2) - Shutout, I28

Hess (1) - Sharrow

NOT VOTING: LILY, CRUSHER, HESS

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

DEADLINE IN 9:16:23

Look at all those names not voting for Smash... but Pac and CTM have are now conveniently echoing each other's pushiness to get me to contradict my entire D1 to get me to place the all-important 10th vote? :rolleyes:

Shady.

I can't wait to hear how right he was in the wrap up. Of course he won't mention he FOS'd everyone more than once.

Atleast, you're already FOS'ing people for things they haven't even thought of posting yet.

I'm glad I continually provide you 2 ****tards with the material necessary for you to make jokes funny enough where you think about chuckling to yourself, but then opt not to.

I know, you know, I am the ****ing man. Dick tasters.

Look at all those names not voting for Smash... but Pac and CTM have are now conveniently echoing each other's pushiness to get me to contradict my entire D1 to get me to place the all-important 10th vote? :rolleyes:

Shady.

Yes, we're also both scum.

IN reality I'm not pushing you to do anything. I found it curious that you mentioned a reason for not switching being that you didn't want to have to defend it and now I'm just busting your balls.

Yes, we're also both scum.

IN reality I'm not pushing you to do anything. I found it curious that you mentioned a reason for not switching being that you didn't want to have to defend it and now I'm just busting your balls.

I know.

I'm playing along... since the other 19 people in this game have decided that D1 needs to take longer than a ****ing week.

I see A lot of posts stating "I think so and so is guilty" yet they never move their vote even though they had days to move the vote. This sounds like a bunch of crap to me and alot of scum last game used this same bogus excuse. If you feel someone is guilty, like so many of you feel Runin is, then place your vote. If I get lynched I suggest the town pay close attention to this nonsense.

Yeah its understood we dont want a random lynch but if you stay put and you feel Im innocent explain how it helps the town to keep your vote steady.

All the votes on me have no merit and I have not in any way acted scummy other than my slightly different play style. People want theories, people want posts, and activity yet they offer nothing of their own other than to vote an innocent. Most of the first day posts are total crap filled with pictures and jokes and nonsensical talk and I think that takes away from the game. It makes it a chore to go back and read though. So I decided this game I would lay low the first day and what did I get for it ? Lazy voters/players on the town side who follow the lead of scum.

I ask you is it better to have 40 posts of total nonsense that contributes nothing what so ever to the game or 15 posts dealing directly with whats going on ?

I think BG is scum and thats where my vote will stay. ITS NOT an OMGUS vote like I28 suggested its a vote based on what I described earlier.

Shady.

Integrity look at the middle of my train. I think thats where you will find scum . I believe the rest of the scum are probably not even voting for me. When I come up innocent (if Lynched) the voting record will help them later in the game.

Lets face it the town has been playing really bad the last few games because they probably enjoy being scum so they play a crappy game and the scum takes advantage.

With this MOD random lynch crap they have put the game in favor of the scum allowing them to simply sit back and let the town beat itself apart.

Something needs to be done here MOD's because its hurting the voting record and giving the scum an unfair advantage.

Integrity look at the middle of my train. I think thats where you will find scum . I believe the rest of the scum are probably not even voting for me. When I come up innocent (if Lynched) the voting record will help them later in the game.

Lets face it the town has been playing really bad the last few games because they probably enjoy being scum so they play a crappy game and the scum takes advantage.

With this MOD random lynch crap they have put the game in favor of the scum allowing them to simply sit back and let the town beat itself apart.

Something needs to be done here MOD's because its hurting the voting record and giving the scum an unfair advantage.

If you are so concerned perhaps you shouldn't have logged in a few days ago and said you were too busy with ninja wizard wars or whatever RPG you are playing. I'm not lynching you cause i think you're scum, I'm voting to lynch you cause we have a much needed deadline and you're lack of participation has been flagrant

I see A lot of posts stating "I think so and so is guilty" yet they never move their vote even though they had days to move the vote. This sounds like a bunch of crap to me and alot of scum last game used this same bogus excuse. If you feel someone is guilty, like so many of you feel Runin is, then place your vote. If I get lynched I suggest the town pay close attention to this nonsense.

Yeah its understood we dont want a random lynch but if you stay put and you feel Im innocent explain how it helps the town to keep your vote steady.

All the votes on me have no merit and I have not in any way acted scummy other than my slightly different play style. People want theories, people want posts, and activity yet they offer nothing of their own other than to vote an innocent. Most of the first day posts are total crap filled with pictures and jokes and nonsensical talk and I think that takes away from the game. It makes it a chore to go back and read though. So I decided this game I would lay low the first day and what did I get for it ? Lazy voters/players on the town side who follow the lead of scum.

I ask you is it better to have 40 posts of total nonsense that contributes nothing what so ever to the game or 15 posts dealing directly with whats going on ?

I think BG is scum and thats where my vote will stay. ITS NOT an OMGUS vote like I28 suggested its a vote based on what I described earlier.

Not to be a jerk Smash but maybe if you were around earlier you could have been one of the people pushing your case... I know what you're saying about day 1 but to be honest I've seen a lot more playing in this games D1 than most.

As far as me personally yeah I'd rather vote Runnin like I've said 15 times but people won't do it because of the unwritten rule we have. I'd also like to vote CTM but I was alone on that island. Being as that we're 6 hours away from a RL I choose to vote for someone who actually has a chance of getting lynched and whos game I've been uncomfortable with.... that's you bro.

Unvote

The Lily vote isn't going to go anywhere obviously, though the "I'm confused" play still seems super scummy to me.

I know I voted Smash earlier, but since then I've come to not like the vote on him more and more, every time he's showed up since he's played a much better cleaner game, and I'm not so sure that he is guilty.

Hess... I don't know what his playstyle is normally like to judge it differently this game.

Runin is one of those people I reflexively vote for every game because he always uses his flawed logic and makes himself look really scummy. This game, however, one thing stood out to me big time on him, and that is his statement of cases never being pro-town, which is absurd.

Also, his retorts to I28 have been lackluster. His only defense has been to say that yes, he has quoted posts. Well thats nice, but what about the other arguments I28 has made?

Another person that is bugging me right now is Crusher, because of his crusade against I28. He doesn't seem to be reading what the damn dirty ape is saying and going after him more on the principle of his gameplay in previous games. That seems a bit narrow-minded to me.

But, for now I'm going to put my vote on Runin.

If you are so concerned perhaps you shouldn't have logged in a few days ago and said you were too busy with ninja wizard wars or whatever RPG you are playing. I'm not lynching you cause i think you're scum, I'm voting to lynch you cause we have a much needed deadline and you're lack of participation has been flagrant

Hey smart ass I logged in and stated I was very much involved in this game and that I had been following everything that was going on. If you bothered to read my posts you would have known that. Why are you trying so hard to mislead here ?

Im playing Mortal ONline which is a GAME just like this one . You joke calling it Ninja Wizard Wars and you fail miserably at making any type of case at all. Does your Comedy Fail warrent a vote ? Is spending time online palying one game or another any different ?

I posted every day except the first day and Saturday which was my anniversary when I was not around. I believe there are 3 people who have posted less about 4 people who have posted the same amount and numerous people who have contributed nothing while posting including yourself. Its funny CTM how you wind up in the middle of my train and are continuing to push that train with no case at all.

Not to be a jerk Smash but maybe if you were around earlier you could have been one of the people pushing your case... I know what you're saying about day 1 but to be honest I've seen a lot more playing in this games D1 than most.

As far as me personally yeah I'd rather vote Runnin like I've said 15 times but people won't do it because of the unwritten rule we have. I'd also like to vote CTM but I was alone on that island. Being as that we're 6 hours away from a RL I choose to vote for someone who actually has a chance of getting lynched and whos game I've been uncomfortable with.... that's you bro.

Then walk the walk and stop being a damn scum follower.

Hey smart ass I logged in and stated I was very much involved in this game and that I had been following everything that was going on. If you bothered to read my posts you would have known that. Why are you trying so hard to mislead here ?

Im playing Mortal ONline which is a GAME just like this one . You joke calling it Ninja Wizard Wars and you fail miserably at making any type of case at all. Does your Comedy Fail warrent a vote ? Is spending time online palying one game or another any different ?

I posted every day except the first day and Saturday which was my anniversary when I was not around. I believe there are 3 people who have posted less about 4 people who have posted the same amount and numerous people who have contributed nothing while posting including yourself. Its funny CTM how you wind up in the middle of my train and are continuing to push that train with no case at all.

You are dead weight. Lily is at least contributing..

Personally, I find the Adella vote and the Lily non-vote intriguing at this point.

exactly. add Runnin, Smash and Sharrow to that. I understand sticking to your guns but at this point why you're not voting for someone who has a realistic chance of getting lynched is beyond me.

This is exactly why I put my vote on Smash last night. I wanted to see how Runin would react. He said he would be around and would put a vote on him early this morning. He's yet to post.

I could be wrong about this but didn't both Lily and Runin say they'd vote Smash this morning? Runin's is easy to find, Lily's not so much... gotta go dig through her ramblings.

You are dead weight. Lily is at least contributing..

So hypothetically you're telling me that you would rather keep around scum as long as they're contributing a lot? :P

I get what you're saying in this case, I just don't get how you view Lily's play and just assume it's Lily being Lily and not Lily being potential scum. You yourself got on some people for saying Smash did have a different playstyle when it was really his activity just shifting. Did that change for you?

I agree Hess, but I will place my vote tomorrow morning on him, if it is needed so we can at least get some information.

I took your word for it, Pac. If nobody else steps up, I guess I will. I'll also be here tomorrow if I need to change my vote.

Hess, that response intrigues me.

I'll give it a while, but I'll vote tonight if nobody else does.

BOTH of them said they'd be on this morning to vote Smash.

Its not morning anymore.

Way to look like you support the lynch train, without being on it. :rolleyes:

So hypothetically you're telling me that you would rather keep around scum as long as they're contributing a lot? :P

I get what you're saying in this case, I just don't get how you view Lily's play and just assume it's Lily being Lily and not Lily being potential scum. You yourself got on some people for saying Smash did have a different playstyle when it was really his activity just shifting. Did that change for you?

Quantity not quality wins out for CTM it also wins out for scum.

exactly. add Runnin, Smash and Sharrow to that. I understand sticking to your guns but at this point why you're not voting for someone who has a realistic chance of getting lynched is beyond me.

I've kept on Smash for the reason that he hasn't contributed much. Saying "I'm playing another game" sounds like the perfect way for a scum to get past the first day to get to the night phase. Smash never plays with this. Never. I understand changing up your play style but at the same time this is completely off the reservation for him. It's a gut feeling but I think as of right now if we lynch smash, Adella, Lily and Runin all have provided some potential direction for tomorrow.

If i knew Lily was scum and Smash innocent, obviously no. I don't have a good read on either. Lily is very clearly going to be one of those players that always make me think she's scum.

Did what change? My perspective is that we've got two people i'm not sold on, one whose thumbing his nose at the game and the other who is contributing.

I'd rather lynch the guy refusing to play, partially on principle, but also cause Lily will give us ample opportunity to lynch her in the future, or if scum, potentially ensnare her teammates (who are too emoHomo to bus). I'm not scurred of lily and keeping her alive even as scum would be a benefit frankly, if some hero like SMC is on her team, we'll get 2.

I've kept on Smash for the reason that he hasn't contributed much. Saying "I'm playing another game" sounds like the perfect way for a scum to get past the first day to get to the night phase. Smash never plays with this. Never. I understand changing up your play style but at the same time this is completely off the reservation for him. It's a gut feeling but I think as of right now if we lynch smash, Adella, Lily and Runin all have provided some potential direction for tomorrow.

Vic have you read my reasons as to why I changed my style ? I thought I was quite clear and to be honest the game is not an Issue now as it was hectic the first couple of days getting sh!t organised but Im here now posting more than most yet I still see the not active sign flashing. That arguement is now in the past and should be put to rest dont you think ?

What a freakin' mess. Like I said a few days ago, I wasn't feeling as good about my smash vote, but was waiting for somewhere better to go. The one thing that has kept me from straight up unvoting since then is one of the big things that caught my eye originally that made me feel better about him was how quickly smash's train built up speed a few days ago. At this point I almost think that gets counter-acted by the complete screeching halt that it hit until the deadline was announced, which could have been scum refusing to vote their own. Of course, it could also be scum avoiding putting their names on an innocent lynch, but my point is it no longer gives me as clean of a feeling as it once did. I don't love the case, but I never do on day one, and its tough to argue with the point CTM and others have made about preferring to go with a non-contributor over a complete random lynch which is as likely to hit a power role as it is scum. With the impending deadline I'm inclined to keep my vote where it is unless we come up with another serious option.

A lot of people keep talking about Runin and I haven't agreed with just about anything that he's said, but I know nothing about him so wasn't sure if it was really a scum read or just how he plays. Too often around here we lynch the same people over and over again for their playstyle (see: Babe, Jets), so I wasn't going in that direction at the time, but if it becomes a serious competitive train it would be something interesting to look at. The Lily train doesn't seem to be going anywhere and I don't see a whole ton there at the moment anyway.

That really is probably it in terms of people that have any sort of realistic chance in getting towards lynch range unless something drastic happens within the next couple of hours. I plan on keeping my eye out but with a random lynch looming, I see no sense in changing my vote for the time being.

Vic have you read my reasons as to why I changed my style ? I thought I was quite clear and to be honest the game is not an Issue now as it was hectic the first couple of days getting sh!t organised but Im here now posting more than most yet I still see the not active sign flashing. That arguement is now in the past and should be put to rest dont you think ?

Smash- The truth is if you knew a beta was coming out you wanted to play you could've backed out of the game. Beta's have release dates like everything else. Additionally, I haven't seen any of the patented theorizing. You are typically a very aggressive player and you've taken a more reserved approach to day 1. It's odd that's all.

Archived