PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see A lot of posts stating "I think so and so is guilty" yet they never move their vote even though they had days to move the vote. This sounds like a bunch of crap to me and alot of scum last game used this same bogus excuse. If you feel someone is guilty, like so many of you feel Runin is, then place your vote. If I get lynched I suggest the town pay close attention to this nonsense.

Yeah its understood we dont want a random lynch but if you stay put and you feel Im innocent explain how it helps the town to keep your vote steady.

All the votes on me have no merit and I have not in any way acted scummy other than my slightly different play style. People want theories, people want posts, and activity yet they offer nothing of their own other than to vote an innocent. Most of the first day posts are total crap filled with pictures and jokes and nonsensical talk and I think that takes away from the game. It makes it a chore to go back and read though. So I decided this game I would lay low the first day and what did I get for it ? Lazy voters/players on the town side who follow the lead of scum.

I ask you is it better to have 40 posts of total nonsense that contributes nothing what so ever to the game or 15 posts dealing directly with whats going on ?

I think BG is scum and thats where my vote will stay. ITS NOT an OMGUS vote like I28 suggested its a vote based on what I described earlier.

TBH he has a point. If you are gonna be around more now I'd like you to stay in the game. I feel you are innocent but the inactive level you were at is worthless to us. Even Sharrow and I have posted more. :P

Unvote Smash

Vote Runin

I don't know if it's the new setttings/different people and all that but you really have been setting off alarms here. You can play a better game than just "ask dmer's, look back and see i did post quotes".

Smash- The truth is if you knew a beta was coming out you wanted to play you could've backed out of the game. Beta's have release dates like everything else. Additionally, I haven't seen any of the patented theorizing. You are typically a very aggressive player and you've taken a more reserved approach to day 1. It's odd that's all.

Vic look at your game how many people had things going on who did not post near as much as Im posting now ? Hell Bleedin went on vac for a week. I got tied up in the game I was playing and missed the first full day of posting. I explained that quite clearly and the only other day I was not active was Satruday due to my anniversary. if one day here and there is too much inactivity then maybe alot of us should find another game to play since it happens regularly with all of us. if you guys are after inactivity look at the post record.

Im pretty active now an I see no reason to continue this arguement.

DPR gave us basicly nothing to go on with a theory on the game so I have nothing much to say at this point in that regard, as soon as I do you will be sure to hear me loud and clear.

BTW Vic the beta ended, the game actully released on Wednesday last week. ;)

Quantity not quality wins out for CTM it also wins out for scum.

Im here now and active so what have you got to say now ? Now that I have time to post your case on me goes deeper and deeper into the sh!tter.

CTM's case = Smash is not active.

What is wrong with you. I made a case on brett for voting you. I don't have any case on you, it's a practical matter only. The deadline is approaching and you are contributing. Nothing more to it.

Vic look at your game how many people had things going on who did not post near as much as Im posting now ? Hell Bleedin went on vac for a week. I got tied up in the game I was playing and missed the first full day of posting. I explained that quite clearly and the only other day I was not active was Satruday due to my anniversary. if one day here and there is too much inactivity then maybe alot of us should find another game to play since it happens regularly with all of us. if you guys are after inactivity look at the post record.

DPR gave us basicly nothing to go on with a theory on the game so I have nothing much to say at this point in that regard, as soon as I do you will be sure to hear me loud and clear.

You got active for the last hour cause you are at L-2. I imagine you'll go back to sleep tomorrow. You've already stated your guild is more important then this game.

As I was reading through here, I was about to jump in with ya Pac but the speed of a train that "stood no hope of gaining steam" 2 hours ago getting what, 5, 6 vote? that fast...kinda unnerving, to be honest. I suppose it could all be frustrated town with the time, but still -- seems odd to me.

Still, Runnin v Brett was a serious headache and that was just the first. I'm not gonna vote brett, and I still feel good about smash and Runnin looks really bad. My main concern is, if Smash makes it past today he likely lasts deep into this game (as I mentioned earlier), as we'll switch our focus to Lily, Adella etc.

It's not so much that activity for me. It's more so the fact that there is basically no speculation on your part of the game setup. At all. That's odd coming from you, you're playing things awfully close to the vest.

You're still a candidate right now, if Runin gets up there I have no issues changing my vote, I don't see a point to jumping off now to speedy lynch Runin. I'm the least of your concerns now with the fact that people seemed convinced of your innocence.

You know what I find very very funny here ?

Most people pegged Runnin as scummy yet voted me for inactivity. I fully understand an inactivity vote if there is no scummy play on D1 but obviously to some of you there was yet you trained on me anyhow. This might be a good vote record on day 1 after all.

Most people pegged Runnin as scummy yet voted me for inactivity. I fully understand an inactivity vote if there is no scummy play on D1 but obviously to some of you there was yet you trained on me anyhow. This might be a good vote record on day 1 after all.

Sounds like you're monkey FOS'ing the whole lot of us..

Evil_Monkey_301.gif

I thought your play was scummy. People parlayed that into you just being in active.

BTW, the weekend is more than acceptable to me. Hell I posted maybe 5 times this weekend. It was the nature of your posts.

It's not so much that activity for me. It's more so the fact that there is basically no speculation on your part of the game setup. At all. That's odd coming from you, you're playing things awfully close to the vest.

You're still a candidate right now, if Runin gets up there I have no issues changing my vote, I don't see a point to jumping off now to speedy lynch Runin. I'm the least of your concerns now with the fact that people seemed convinced of your innocence.

Yes you are the least of my concern but I feel compelled to answer questions when put to me.

I have a theory for ya Vic

DPRs posts have nothing to do with whats going on if they did I doubt he would be using players names within the posts.

There also may be the chance the Predators are all acting alone. if this is the case will know for sure on day 2 if multiple players are dead/

The Predators have a competitive nature so keep that in mind.

Yes you are the least of my concern but I feel compelled to answer questions when put to me.

DPRs posts have nothing to do with whats going on if they did I doubt he would be using players names within the posts.

There also may be the chance the Predators are all acting alone. if this is the case will know for sure on day 2 if multiple players are dead/

So... when he said he bolded things that means nothing to you? So you think the two "attempts" at shutout are just BS? Just want to be clear.

I thought your play was scummy. People parlayed that into you just being in active.

BTW, the weekend is more than acceptable to me. Hell I posted maybe 5 times this weekend. It was the nature of your posts.

Ya see Vic this is the same thing Bleedin said and when I confronted him to bring up some posts he felt were scummy and make a case, he posted nothing. I have no issue with being accused I just want to see the proof. Most if not all (excluding BG and yourself) have the same idea about me.... that Im not scummy or acting scummy but they were voting due to inactivity. Since you and BG accuse me of being scummy dont you have to present a case rather than just say you look scummy to me ?

DPR stated several days back that the Predators were all a mafia team. Or something to that effect. It was in response to people theorizing that there were a bunch of individual Predators, and it his response was written in a way that, to me, seemed like he was saying there was a team we're dealing with.

So... when he said he bolded things that means nothing to you? So you think the two "attempts" at shutout are just BS? Just want to be clear.

Well look at it this way. What do the attempts on shutout tell you ? Possible shutout protected himself ? Why would DPR out a doc ? Cause if he protected himself thats probably what he is. Why not just hand the game over to the scum in that case.

Well look at it this way. What do the attempts on shutout tell you ? Possible shutout protected himself ? Why would DPR out a doc ? Cause if he protected himself thats probably what he is. Why not just hand the game over to the scum in that case.

All you're doing is making me feel better about my vote on you with your interaction with Vic here. There are plenty of possibilities. He could be immune to daytime kills, perhaps theres just a percentage of kills (or JUST daytime kills) that work, yes maybe he's a doc, or perhaps something entirely different. DPR had already mentioned he wanted to bring new roles over here for us to play, so who knows what it is. To get tunnel vision that shutout has to be the doc if those scenes aren't flavor is crazy.

As I was reading through here, I was about to jump in with ya Pac but the speed of a train that "stood no hope of gaining steam" 2 hours ago getting what, 5, 6 vote? that fast...kinda unnerving, to be honest. I suppose it could all be frustrated town with the time, but still -- seems odd to me.

Still, Runnin v Brett was a serious headache and that was just the first. I'm not gonna vote brett, and I still feel good about smash and Runnin looks really bad. My main concern is, if Smash makes it past today he likely lasts deep into this game (as I mentioned earlier), as we'll switch our focus to Lily, Adella etc.

For me, it's a vote for someone you think is scummy (Runin) versus voting for someone just to avoid the random lynch with the deadline (Smash).

Smash seems disinterested and unattentive (as noted by his recent take on DPR's scene posting). I don't read that as scummy. Plus, it may be WIFOM-esque, but unless Smash's scummates are pissed at him for not being active (like Crusher was at Sharrow in the Thing game) and are leading a train to do him in, I don't see a someone acting as he has and being scum.

Ya see Vic this is the same thing Bleedin said and when I confronted him to bring up some posts he felt were scummy and make a case, he posted nothing. I have no issue with being accused I just want to see the proof. Most if not all (excluding BG and yourself) have the same idea about me.... that Im not scummy or acting scummy but they were voting due to inactivity. Since you and BG accuse me of being scummy dont you have to present a case rather than just say you look scummy to me ?

You posted two posts during the the heat of day 1 that offered little to nothing.

You're counterargument to this is simply "Well I wasn't really playing so those don't count." It's awfully convenient for you to use this as a defense because yes, I'll bring up those same two posts.

I'm 100% metagaming right now. I saw absolutely no theory, no case, nothing come from your side early on in the game. Your retort to that was "I'm too busy with another game." So not only does my point still stand (not really creating any sort of theory or case) but you're also using a dismissive/deflective type of attempt.

Clearly, everyone feels Runin is more of "sure thing" than you are. I personally think it just gives people more to work with. He's played himself into this position. You've played so sporadically and dismissive that people are buying the defense of "Meh, I was busy."

Fascinating stuff guys but how about we remind everyone we have 7 hours before a random lynch.

Bonzo you're missing the point. I'd rather vote Runnin Mouth as well but we're not going to get 12 people to go there by tonight. Anyone not voting for the 2 leading vote getters is IMO wasting their vote.

I dunno, at the rate of 1 voter every 2 minutes we had not too long ago (SMC, 2 minutes later Sharrow, 2 minutes later Naeann) he'll surely get lynched.

For the record I still like Runin best for scum but that was certainly interesting how closely together the 3 of you switched your votes...

You posted two posts during the the heat of day 1 that offered little to nothing.

You're counterargument to this is simply "Well I wasn't really playing so those don't count." It's awfully convenient for you to use this as a defense because yes, I'll bring up those same two posts.

I'm 100% metagaming right now. I saw absolutely no theory, no case, nothing come from your side early on in the game. Your retort to that was "I'm too busy with another game." So not only does my point still stand (not really creating any sort of theory or case) but you're also using a dismissive/deflective type of attempt.

Clearly, everyone feels Runin is more of "sure thing" than you are. I personally think it just gives people more to work with. He's played himself into this position. You've played so sporadically and dismissive that people are buying the defense of "Meh, I was busy."

Vic this whole post is untrue and pretty weak from my perspective. I never said what you quoted in bold, EVER. I said I was playing another game and someone else started the crap you now Quoted me as saying.

Its seems as if your trying to make it look like i dont care about the game and thats not true.

Where did I make a counter agrument like you posted above ?? Seriously if your going to quote me then quote my actual posts. because this just looks like your misquoting me on purpose.

All you're doing is making me feel better about my vote on you with your interaction with Vic here. There are plenty of possibilities. He could be immune to daytime kills, perhaps theres just a percentage of kills (or JUST daytime kills) that work, yes maybe he's a doc, or perhaps something entirely different. DPR had already mentioned he wanted to bring new roles over here for us to play, so who knows what it is. To get tunnel vision that shutout has to be the doc if those scenes aren't flavor is crazy.

ok AVM so thats your theory :) . But my theories make you keep your vote on me ? lol

Unbeliveable.

Take note what Vic and i are actully saying and put the theories aside for a second.

Unvote

Vote Runnin

I see Barm just did it so I'll give it one more shot. If nothing happens by 5:15 though I'm back on you.

Im not loving the vote on Runin but I like it better than the one on Smash. Smash being quiet early this game makes more sense to me because I actually memeber him bitching about all the nonsense talk and especially the Boopsie talk last game. So he is believable.

I looked at I28's case on Runin and it very well may be another hate crime but it's actually got hell alot more to it then the case on Smash. IMHO

vote runnin

This is what I consider "quoting" you. I'm not trying to mislead, rather give you the impression I derived from your posts early on.

I am the doctor the cop and vig . Just figured I would get all that sh!t out of the way now . Carry on.

Joke. Got it.

Slats notice the butt rangers teaming up already .:character0293:

We might need to pay extra close attention to the votes this game its possible that has something to do with who the Predators choose. Who knows. :fighting0038:

Half joking. More or less a "I'm lost post"

Mr Vic I am here and well aware of whats going on, I just chose to bypass the nonsense of day 1.

I have no theories right now other than what I said in my second post, so I did in fact give somewhat of a theory.

Funny you should say I did'nt.:cheers:

This to me was the most dismissive, meh, I don't care post I've seen. That's the one that lead me to believe you didn't have much stock put into this game.

\

Just give me the damn weapon .

Joke post after another scene.

Why ? cause I want to killz teh Predatorz ?

Nonsense

I have no theories, NONE. All I can say is watch the votes and watch what DPR posts. We have nothing else to work with.

Truly the first "game" post I saw from you. And even then it was still dismissive.

Im playing a Game called Mortal Online its a MMO sandbox game and I run a guild of 35 people. Ive been busy with that and alot of potlitical discussion with other guilds in the game.

I have been online for many hours and I have not had the time to post at my usual rate. However, I am reading the game and I find day one to be ridiculous at times with alot of fluff talk that adds nothing to the game at all. If something strikes me as scummy or potentially scummy youll be sure to hear from me. That should explain my time and the times of my posts. :)

This?

For Wes:

Current Vote Count:

Smash (6) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM

Brett (1) - Adella

Lily (3) - Dan, JVoR, Slats

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

Runin (8) - Shutout, I28, Barm, PAC, SMC, Sharrow, Nae, Crusher

NOT VOTING: LILY, HESS

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

For Wes:

Current Vote Count:

Smash (6) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM

Brett (1) - Adella

Lily (3) - Dan, JVoR, Slats

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

Runin (8) - Shutout, I28, Barm, PAC, SMC, Sharrow, Nae, Crusher

NOT VOTING: LILY, HESS

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

Damn...didnt know Runin had some many votes...like I said, I havent been able to catch up.

I will say, I just read the last page or so and Smash is not defending well...at all. Some lies, some contradictory play...none of it makes any sense to me.

Damn...didnt know Runin had some many votes...like I said, I havent been able to catch up.

I will say, I just read the last page or so and Smash is not defending well...at all. Some lies, some contradictory play...none of it makes any sense to me.

Everyone is well aware of the deadline especially Runin. He was toting big last night and has now disappeared. My only issue with Smash is this: he hasn't posted much but has been reading carefully... yet he needed multiple people to help him understand what mod bolded means in this game. Part of me wants to vote Smash to understand Runin's play but **** it. The guy hasn't even bothered to show up today.

Everyone is well aware of the deadline especially Runin. He was toting big last night and has now disappeared. My only issue with Smash is this: he hasn't posted much but has been reading carefully... yet he needed multiple people to help him understand what mod bolded means in this game. Part of me wants to vote Smash to understand Runin's play but **** it. The guy hasn't even bothered to show up today.

Has or hasn't been reading carefully?

I was paraphrasing. Next time I'll use quotes.

I meant the bolded line.

I meant the bolded line.

Yeah me too. Does this help?

My only issue with Smash is this: In his own words he said "he hasn't posted much but has been reading carefully"... yet he needed multiple people to help him understand what mod bolded means in this game

Archived