PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how this talk gets us any closer to catching a predator? I really don't'

That's because it doesn't. These pseudo intellectuals would rather spend 3 hours pontificating about the events surrounding a death scene then hunting for the very Predaturds that did the killing. Frankly it's making me nauseous.

It's not a Rubix cube you blowhards. There was an attack on Vic that succeeded by a non-predaturd and a Predaturd attack on Runnin that didn't. While you spend hours theorizing about the shooter on the grassy knoll those disgusting creatures are laughing and plotting their next attack.

Sharrow came up with the most ludicrous theory I've ever seen him promote in a mafia game and that's why I'm voting him. I'm still interested in pressuring CTM for multiple reasons including advocating a Shutout lynch after the first attack, playing monday morning QB on the Runnin lynch, and most recently spamming the thread with conspiracy theories.

That's because it doesn't. These pseudo intellectuals would rather spend 3 hours pontificating about the events surrounding a death scene then hunting for the very Predaturds that did the killing. Frankly it's making me nauseous.

It's not a Rubix cube you blowhards. There was an attack on Vic that succeeded by a non-predaturd and a Predaturd attack on Runnin that didn't. While you spend hours theorizing about the shooter on the grassy knoll those disgusting creatures are laughing and plotting their next attack.

Sharrow came up with the most ludicrous theory I've ever seen him promote in a mafia game and that's why I'm voting him. I'm still interested in pressuring CTM for multiple reasons including advocating a Shutout lynch after the first attack, playing monday morning QB on the Runnin lynch, and most recently spamming the thread with conspiracy theories.

I don't understand what was so ludicrous about Sharrow's theory. Several townies have weapons, the Predators get to shoot at us multiple times a day, so why not have more than one weapon that lets us shoot back at them? Especially if it's limited (could only be used under specific circumstances) or a one-shot deal where a different townie would pick up the weapon afterwards. I think it's certainly as possible as the other theories out there. We really don't know at this point.

I don't understand what was so ludicrous about Sharrow's theory. Several townies have weapons, the Predators get to shoot at us multiple times a day, so why not have more than one weapon that lets us shoot back at them? Especially if it's limited (could only be used under specific circumstances) or a one-shot deal where a different townie would pick up the weapon afterwards. I think it's certainly as possible as the other theories out there. We really don't know at this point.

I don't doubt that there may be other townies with weapons but that's not the point.

In our games Vigs don't typically shoot on N1. What he said was he thinks 2 separate Vigs made the choice not only to shoot on N1, but pick the exact same player in Vic. The same player who had what I perceived to be a townie reactions during yesterdays lynch.

So either 2 pro town roles decided to unholster on their own and fire at a very same townie, or these 2 Vigs were given a chat by DPR and actually coordinated that hot mess.

I think either scenario is ludicrous.

I'm out for the night, with a lady friend (4 pacturd).

Honestly, I'm shocked that not a single player is curious about I28 who dug so hard into Runin that he outed a power role. That type of play around here is usually gobbled up and spit out quick like.

Why is nobody joining? Dont know. Having a really hard time reading this game...everyone seems like scum. So maybe I'm crazy and its obvious town play or maybe I'm right nobody is joining because he's got back dawg.

So... Where you and Kleck off too?

Actually Im getting ready to open up a can of monkey whoop ass, just biding my time. I haven;t had the time or energy to look at it yet, but when I do, it will be great.

I don't really understand. Can you explain a bit more?

Even when she's acting clumsy and shaking and scratching herself (or whatever other awkward things she does), there's something fascinating about her face that's hard to explain. Plus, her legs! Did you see the scene in Adventureland where she gets out of the pool? She is beautiful all the way ... I don't understand how she's lagging behind 16-10 now.

Sharrow plays alot of video games, his imagination is very nintendo. Theory was terrible.

Im interested in I28, JiF, SMC and Jvor at varying degrees.

I just need time to go thru the thread. With school ending next week here Ive been running around signing my kids up for camps and baby Crusher is actually working this summer at a Karate Summer camp' He did the teen mentoring all year and qualifies to work this year. He's only 14 so doesn;t get paid/ paid, but earns a VA education voucher for working. My little baby mule.

Honestly, I'm shocked that not a single player is curious about I28 who dug so hard into Runin that he outed a power role. That type of play around here is usually gobbled up and spit out quick like.

Why is nobody joining? Dont know. Having a really hard time reading this game...everyone seems like scum. So maybe I'm crazy and its obvious town play or maybe I'm right nobody is joining because he's got back dawg.

Dude... I explained my vote on Runin and all of the reasons it made sense to me ad nauseum. I was the 2nd vote on him. It was an early D1 case, and I was tactfully verbose in all my explanations just in case I was wrong.

Clearly I was NOT the only one that thought Runin played awful, and I certainly didn't place all 11 votes on him. People wanted to vote him, just held off until the "unwritten rule" about not lynching noobs became irrelevant.

Make NO mistake, I gave Runin the business... and I am happy to address any questions anyone has about why I felt he was scum... but lets not re-write history here pal. YOU put him at L1... technically YOU and 9 other people forced him to reveal, not just me. At least my part in it was forthright... your role in it was uber scummy.

So... Why is nobody joining? Maybe, just maybe, because you are trying too hard to sell this? And its hard to jump on a train being pitched by someone that has also been playing scummy the way you have...

Vote JIF

My reasons:

1. Voting for townie Smash behind the veil of VICGOD, with no other case

2. Opportunistic train hopping:

Ooooh, we're voting to kill of Megan Fox? I like that. Vote: Megan

On a game related note - the Ape (and others before him, I don't recall who all) have pointed out a couple of reasons for voting JiF, and that would be reasons 1 and 2.

Vote: JiF

Ooooh, we're voting to kill of Megan Fox? I like that. Vote: Megan

On a game related note - the Ape (and others before him, I don't recall who all) have pointed out a couple of reasons for voting JiF, and that would be reasons 1 and 2.

Vote: JiF

Shut up queer bait. Meghan is the upper echelon of hotness.

Big game this time around. There are a few people who I seem to be in agreement a lot more than not, and currently he's one of them. Runin was definitely behaving scummy. I think the late run on him is testament to that. He seems to be playing the way he always does as town to me.

You, on the other hand... I'm purposely ignoring your D1 antics this game because you turned out to be town after your D1 antics last game. But I can't say that I like your new D1 style of play.

I'm willing to

vote: CTM

He's definitely one of a few players of whom I'm suspicious. I didn't like his lingering vote on Brett after Edit-gate, and I didn't like his response to me when I asked him about it directly.

Just a HEADS UP. I am meeting with a company this afternoon about being "acquired."

I leave in about 20 minutes.

I won't be back on until tonight. Wish me luck...

^^^ I effing killed it. ^^^

I'm hoping to have an offer by Friday, giving me 2 to choose from.

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Now, back to the game...

I don't care about her attitude, her stoner habits, or what poor-quality movies she's in ... she's the only female aside from Adriana Lima (before the second boob job) that I find seriously attractive. YUM. :)

DEAD PERSON NOTE: Dan x is dating JVoR. And thinks Kristen Stewart is hot. Beauty is truly inn the eye of the beholder.

I LURV U JVOR

I'm dead again.

You are a stupid, stupid animal.. And the more you fixate on me the more I think you are scum as it's the safest place for you to vote. And it's not OMGUS, fact is that I'm always a safe vote for you and the last time you were scum you resorted to the same the thing

Big game this time around. There are a few people who I seem to be in agreement a lot more than not, and currently he's one of them. Runin was definitely behaving scummy. I think the late run on him is testament to that. He seems to be playing the way he always does as town to me.

You, on the other hand... I'm purposely ignoring your D1 antics this game because you turned out to be town after your D1 antics last game. But I can't say that I like your new D1 style of play.

I'm willing to

vote: CTM

He's definitely one of a few players of whom I'm suspicious. I didn't like his lingering vote on Brett after Edit-gate, and I didn't like his response to me when I asked him about it directly.

For someone whose so smart you're playing awfully pacTard like..

Have you been monkey-fos'd yet?

evil-monkey.gif

You are a stupid, stupid animal.. And the more you fixate on me the more I think you are scum as it's the safest place for you to vote. And it's not OMGUS, fact is that I'm always a safe vote for you and the last time you were scum you resorted to the same the thing

I snorted a blueberry half way up my nostril when I read that. Tasted ok the second time too.

Dan... Adella truly doesn't normally check in until late to the games. She has a good head for the game.. I think I got to be on a team with her in her first mafia role... She is being a little quiet this game but for now I'm thinking it's just getting her footing over here. I'm not suspicious of her as of right now.

I'm trying to figure out the Crusher/I28 exchange... dunno what to make of I28 tbh. I can see the comparasin someone made of him to Myndrunner over on DM.. he likes to FOS everyone mostly to gage reactions to it.

I have to say.. having played two games here I just can't get into the two I'm in on DM. The pace and style and all is so different here. I'm having difficulty switching back to that method while playing both sites.

Oh get over yourself drama queen. It's the first time I've mentioned you in like 3 days and I'm currently voting for Sharrow. I mentioned you as an afterthought in that post as you are #2 on my suspect list at the moment.

Your gross overreaction and violent swings at anyone who questions you is only serving to make me feel more confident in my suspicions.

Shutout smokes a cigarette and silently chuckles to himself.

"It ain't like I'm planning on livig to see old age...", and he blows smoke into the morning mist.

Under notmal circumstances, none of the team wouldbe allowed to smoke on a mission. But this time,no one had any illusions about the scent of smoke giving away their position.

Tree-top to tree-top he looks, narrowing his eyes as he spots something. He can't see it clearly, and all he could do to describe it would be to sya that it just looked wrong.

Until the eyes flashed.

He doesn't hesitate, but just runs for cover. He already knows...

An insane laughter comes from above him as tri-laser traces a path just in front of his view.

he begins to shout to warn the others, but the flash and following explosion stifle all of that...

A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AT, AND MISSED SHUTOUT

Dirt cakes his face as he looks up. Suppressing fire comes from the rest of the team, and the attack is over, but Shutout waits a moment before climbing up and shaking another cigarette from his pack.

Oh get over yourself drama queen. It's the first time I've mentioned you in like 3 days and I'm currently voting for Sharrow. I mentioned you as an afterthought in that post as you are #2 on my suspect list at the moment.

Your gross overreaction and violent swings at anyone who questions you is only serving to make me feel more confident in my suspicions.

Yeah.. cause i'm serious..

moron

Shutout smokes a cigarette and silently chuckles to himself.

"It ain't like I'm planning on livig to see old age...", and he blows smoke into the morning mist.

Under notmal circumstances, none of the team wouldbe allowed to smoke on a mission. But this time,no one had any illusions about the scent of smoke giving away their position.

Tree-top to tree-top he looks, narrowing his eyes as he spots something. He can't see it clearly, and all he could do to describe it would be to sya that it just looked wrong.

Until the eyes flashed.

He doesn't hesitate, but just runs for cover. He already knows...

An insane laughter comes from above him as tri-laser traces a path just in front of his view.

he begins to shout to warn the others, but the flash and following explosion stifle all of that...

A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AT, AND MISSED SHUTOUT

Dirt cakes his face as he looks up. Suppressing fire comes from the rest of the team, and the attack is over, but Shutout waits a moment before climbing up and shaking another cigarette from his pack.

wtf.. shutout is a ninja

Then, out of nowhere, Megan Fox and Kristen Stewart show up in nurses uniforms.

"Tell us where it hurts?"

Shutout searchs for something smooth to say, and settles for "Uh buhh".

Both nurses nod, and begin to wrap him in bandages. Shutout lays very still.

"Oh my, it looks serious! We may have to take all of our clothes off, stat!"

Shutout suddenly wakes up, laying in the smoking crater left by the Predator's attack.

He lights another cigarette and curses the Predator for it's poor aim.

Current Vote Count:

I28 (1) - jiF

JiF (4) - CTM, SMC, I28, Barm

Sharrow (1) - Pac

CTM (1) - Slats

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

*Game days will now have a 72 hour deadline. Day 2 will end Thursday night at 10 pm, EST

I'm believing less and less that it's a straight up percentage game and more that there is a special condition required to kill. Might be a combination of both since Runin needed to get shot at multiple times. Until someone dies we'll just have to see.

It might be the case that shooting a wide net with a low percentage is a risky play because it might act like a finder for us based on who is getting shot. Might be why they keep going after Shutout. Either that or they know something about shutout.

I'm believing less and less that it's a straight up percentage game and more that there is a special condition required to kill. Might be a combination of both since Runin needed to get shot at multiple times. Until someone dies we'll just have to see.

It might be the case that shooting a wide net with a low percentage is a risky play because it might act like a finder for us based on who is getting shot. Might be why they keep going after Shutout. Either that or they know something about shutout.

I was thinking the same.. The scene semi confirms the dude getting shot at, so they probably don't want to go confirming a bunch of us..

Archived