PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

So then why does it make sense to lynch them? I'm confused by your statement completely... did you mean "feel good about" lynching them OR "feel good about" them being town?

I have to guess the latter.

Usually when people say "feel good about" they have meant it in regards to their confidence in lynch candidates.

feel good about being town I meant. usually by day 2 i have a handful of players i feel good about being town. At this point I feel like you and can find a reason to fos any of ya..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know much..but I know I love yyyy of no, I mean...but I know crazy. And JiF's is off. His sporadic misses on who's doing what makes me think he's really trying to keep up but sorta failing. I'm pretty sure sure he normally doesn't try so hard. I would like to keep some pressure on my hunky, lady killing friend for now.

VOTE: JIF

feel good about being town I meant. usually by day 2 i have a handful of players i feel good about being town. At this point I feel like you and can find a reason to fos any of ya..

That's what I figured.

BUT... with you it never hurts to get you to clarify, to be sure you aren't trying to mind**** us.

And I agree. In the Star Wars and Thing games, I was able to go FOS crazy and it garnered some pretty good results... this game, is a lot different. Just not much to go on.

Current Vote Count:

I28 (1) - JiF

JiF (4) - CTM, I28, Barm, Hess

AVM (1) - Pac

CTM (2) - Slats, SMC

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

And it's okay to vote for people with more than 3 letters in their name. Really.

*Game days will now have a 72 hour deadline. Day 2 will end Thursday night at 10 pm, EST

No contribution was pretty much what I was expecting from you after the overt "Vicky-vic-vic, Jif loves dick" blathering.

Everyone knows the odds of being wrong on D1... I have said it 100 times, I was purposefully long-winded, so that everyone was clear on what I felt was scummy about Runin's play. Long-winded from me is par for the course, just like cry-baby is par for the course for you. Listen, I've learned one thing playing this game with the retards on this site... each one of you has a more selective memory than the next. By being detailed, I left a very visible trail of the thinking that drove my vote, and the stance I took on pursuing Runin.

Furthermore, I am not trying to "spin" this in any way, shape or form. 11 voters caused the reveal, not 1. I am no more to blame for the reveal than you are, that was the point I was making there. I said that already. What I don't like about how it happened was that you emerged from your "I dream of Vic" slumber to be the 2 most impactful votes of the day. If you had actually been asserting yourself through the full week it took for all of D1 to take place, then I probably wouldn't have thought much of it. It really boils down to you looking opportunistic, which is something you set up by looking like you were resigned to riding Vic's rump right to D2.

I didn't say you wouldn't admit it. Who is spinning now? I specifically asked you if you were going to pretend you don't get how piggy-backing Vic's vote on an innocent and providing no case looks? There is a difference. Like I said, selective memories... not to mention wordsmithing and twisting.

... and now, you have provided the cheese as well. So kind. So kind indeed. :razz:

You are squirming, and making me redundant in my responses to you. I am not going to get dragged into another match of "last word" like what happened with Runin... all that will come of it is me responding to your bull****, with posts of my own that set the record straight, to which I'm sure you will offer another **** for brains remark about my long-winded posts. I'm done repeating myself.

If I see another case that makes sense to me, I will certainly move my vote. I am catching up since last night... and there certainly looks to be a lot to take in.

I didnt read a word of this...you make me sleeepy.

I don't know much..but I know I love yyyy of no, I mean...but I know crazy. And JiF's is off. His sporadic misses on who's doing what makes me think he's really trying to keep up but sorta failing. I'm pretty sure sure he normally doesn't try so hard. I would like to keep some pressure on my hunky, lady killing friend for now.

VOTE: JIF

I corrected myself you dingle berry, it was AVM. Read the F'ing thread, how dare you accuse me of failing to keep up when I've had to hold your hand and walk you around the thread multiple times.

Whats the case on me again, will somone besides I28 tell. I dont feel like reading his novels that waste everyones time.

That's what I figured.

BUT... with you it never hurts to get you to clarify, to be sure you aren't trying to mind**** us.

And I agree. In the Star Wars and Thing games, I was able to go FOS crazy and it garnered some pretty good results... this game, is a lot different. Just not much to go on.

cause most of the game isn't voting or even contributing any more..

I corrected myself you dingle berry, it was AVM. Read the F'ing thread, how dare you accuse me of failing to keep up when I've had to hold your hand and walk you around the thread multiple times.

Whats the case on me again, will somone besides I28 tell. I dont feel like reading his novels that waste everyones time.

Case in point, your own post Hellspawn.

nothing good, unfortunately.. the vote switch primarily..

Case in point, your own post Hellspawn.

I28 is boring. I read everyone else.

nothing good, unfortunately.. the vote switch primarily..

Ah. Right the vote switch to avoid a random lynch with no reveal. Got it. Very scummy behavior on my part.

Carry on...

I28 is boring. I read everyone else.

Ah. Right the vote switch to avoid a random lynch with no reveal. Got it. Very scummy behavior on my part.

Carry on...

I will. You lapped onto VicGod, which would make sense as scum, knowing he would eventually flip innocent if dead. Also I know you said you would try to be there for the deadline and then show up with perfect timing. The problem is it was a good town move but also a good scum move.

Current Vote Count:

I28 (1) - JiF

JiF (4) - CTM, I28, Barm, Hess

AVM (1) - Pac

CTM (2) - Slats, SMC

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

And it's okay to vote for people with more than 3 letters in their name. Really.

*Game days will now have a 72 hour deadline. Day 2 will end Thursday night at 10 pm, EST

I'm switching to voting non voters.. .. We're more then half way through the day and people haven't even voted yet

unvote vote Crusher

I'm switching to voting non voters.. .. We're more then half way through the day and people haven't even voted yet

unvote vote Crusher

If we get into another 11th hour cluster f--k I'm voting whoever has the most votes. I'm starting to get ticked off by the lack of activity from everyone.

unvote vote Crusher

Oh no's the guy who could calculate the percentage of dialated blood vessels in his lovers erect penis in his head, but can;t tell the difference between the words we're and they is voting me.

Whatever will a fatman do?

I'll be on at lunch take another look and vote. Go read my post this morning. I may not have voted but I am contributing.

unvote vote Crusher

If we get into another 11th hour cluster f--k I'm voting whoever has the most votes. I'm starting to get ticked off by the lack of activity from everyone.

Clearly I'm not one to talk, though I have been trying to read through the thread all day while at work. But you guys are right, with the deadlines we have going, we need to be making progress earlier in days. Allowing lynch decisions to come close to the deadline each day will be a disaster. People will end up piling on whoever has votes already / low hanging fruit, reveals will not be able to be properly evaluated and the chances of us hitting scum become even less.

While I'm kind of unsure, this is definitely the point that cases need to start getting seriously pushed, so I know once I get a chance to look things over real quick I'll be casting a vote myself soon.

Oh no's the guy who could calculate the percentage of dialated blood vessels in his lovers erect penis in his head, but can;t tell the difference between the words we're and they is voting me.

I'll be on at lunch take another look and vote. Go read my post this morning. I may not have voted but I am contributing.

Vote CTM. It's been a while since he's been lynched and he's pied pipering away. :D

I notice you talk alot about penis around lunchtime

lunch must last from what, 11-2.. get in here and vote fatboy

So you don't like to read what I write. Yet you are compelled to vote for me? :rolleyes: That sounds fair. You gotta be the laziest player in this game, and you wonder why people aren't clamoring to follow your lead?

I like the part where you chastise Hess about not reading the thread with a little old lady style "how dare you!" and then talk about not wanting to read the thread. ****ing idiot.

CTM made the initial case vs. you. Go read it. Oh, wait... you don't do that.

Anyway, for those keeping score... JIF's wifom ain't sticking on me, and because he knows its ****, now he's just going to go the route of slandering me for being able to use paragraphs, as opposed to his own wit deficient, barely entertaining snot-nosed discourse.

The crazy thing is, I just spent the morning trying to figure out if I should move my vote... I kind of want to leave it on you just because you piss and moan like a little twaaaaht so much. But in the spirit of the game, I want to see some other people get prodded... all we are doing at this point is harassing each other and not furthering either of our cases.

Unvote JIF (Way to handle what 3 votes? :rolleyes: I'll come back to him if nothing better emerges.)

VOTE LILY

Not sure if she got a sympathy free pass for some of the personal issues she ran into at the beginning of the game, but I do think its worth revisiting her play and the votes she did receive on D1. Consider this a pressure vote. Lets get this ****ing game going already...

(PS - JIF my response was originally a 3 word sentence. But you know what? **** you. I like my paragraphs. :P All in the spirit of the game buddy.)

So you don't like to read what I write. Yet you are compelled to vote for me? :rolleyes: That sounds fair. You gotta be the laziest player in this game, and you wonder why people aren't clamoring to follow your lead?

I like the part where you chastise Hess about not reading the thread with a little old lady style "how dare you!" and then talk about not wanting to read the thread. ****ing idiot.

CTM made the initial case vs. you. Go read it. Oh, wait... you don't do that.

Anyway, for those keeping score... JIF's wifom ain't sticking on me, and because he knows its ****, now he's just going to go the route of slandering me for being able to use paragraphs, as opposed to his own wit deficient, barely entertaining snot-nosed discourse.

The crazy thing is, I just spent the morning trying to figure out if I should move my vote... I kind of want to leave it on you just because you piss and moan like a little twaaaaht so much. But in the spirit of the game, I want to see some other people get prodded... all we are doing at this point is harassing each other and not furthering either of our cases.

Unvote JIF (Way to handle what 3 votes? :rolleyes: I'll come back to him if nothing better emerges.)

VOTE LILY

Not sure if she got a sympathy free pass for some of the personal issues she ran into at the beginning of the game, but I do think its worth revisiting her play and the votes she did receive on D1. Consider this a pressure vote. Lets get this ****ing game going already...

(PS - JIF my response was originally a 3 word sentence. But you know what? **** you. I like my paragraphs. :P All in the spirit of the game buddy.)

I look forward to when I'm the object of one of your idiotic FOS rampages. At least it will be entertaining to put a foot in your ass for awhile.

I look forward to when I'm the object of one of your idiotic FOS rampages. At least it will be entertaining to put a foot in your ass for awhile.

I tremble at the mere thought of it... oh wait, you are a bigger numb nuts than he is. Nevermind.

Nope just you. Put your money where your big mouth is

Okay, deal. Let's lynch you and if you flip town, they should look at me. I'm down with that.

I'm not DPRing it, but I'll take that chance.

You will self vote and not defend?

Tomorrow? Sure, why not?

I'm game. We lynch you today, if you flip town, I'll self-vote tomorrow and not defend.

We need to get this game going because with training camp starting at the end of July we should be able to get another game or 2 in. Once Training camp starts JN mafia usually goes on haitus.

deal

vote CTM

I think if both of us are town, it should make it clear that some of the other regular players are not. (like crusher,jiff, pac, jvor, slats)

and fwiw, I am 100% innocent as you'll soon see and am not encouraging other people to vote for me (do what you want), I'm just roleless and think the pipes need to be unworked here and am willing to fall on sword to acheive that..

deal

vote CTM

I think if both of us are town, it should make it clear that some of the other regular players are not. (like crusher,jiff, pac, jvor, slats)

and fwiw, I am 100% innocent as you'll soon see and am not encouraging other people to vote for me (do what you want), I'm just roleless and think the pipes need to be unworked here and am willing to fall on sword to acheive that..

You don't have to ask me twice.

unvote

Vote CTM

deal

vote CTM

You think you can get something going against any of those mentioned before the deadline?

Ooh, I'm sensing confidence on the part of both CTM and SMC. Hmmm...

I mean, CTM seemed confident when I was going to shoot at his vest last game, too, but scenes like these always give me pause. :P

If we're interested in the people laying low, you have the lingering non-voters from our D1 lynch here:

Current Vote Count:

Smash (8) - Vic, JiF, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM, Nae, SMC

Brett (1) - Adella

Lily (4) - Dan, JVoR, Barm, Slats

Dan (1) - Runin

BG (1)- Smash

Runin (2) - Shutout, I28

CTM (1) - Pac

NOT VOTING: LILY, CRUSHER, SHARROW, HESS

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

This is when DPR first posted the "not voting" line. SMC was the last person to vote before this post, so I'd include him in that non-voting group.

We have low posts from most of the DM'ers, as well as shutout, AVM, Bleedin. We know scum is in this group of low activity.

deal

vote CTM

If you're town, why don't you just vote for one of those players?

Ooh, I'm sensing confidence on the part of both CTM and SMC. Hmmm...

I mean, CTM seemed confident when I was going to shoot at his vest last game, too, but scenes like these always give me pause. :P

ha!.. there was no other choice at that point, once smash went to no lynch I lost my best ally..

Are you two ****ing kidding me? I'm sorry, but in the history of JN mafia when have we ever had success with this ridiculous move? Don't get me wrong, I don't trust either of you and wouldn't be overly surprised if one or both were scum, but locking into this idea of "ok, let's lynch me and then him next" is just retarded. Do you know why? Because scum would never agree to that crap, and at best will get the town lynched first and then talk their way out of it once the person they agreed with is dead.

I have to think this over and if I really like one of you as scum I will gladly vote that way, but I'm not on board with any dumbass prearranged decision making on how we're going to handle our next two days. Especially with, misses or not, a ridiculously high number of kill attempts going on in this game.

Archived