PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

You think you can get something going against any of those mentioned before the deadline?

Translation: Okay, we have a deal... but how about we try something else, first? :rl:

unvote

vote: SMC

He's really my favorite, might as well go there.

As for "the other regulars," I know I'm town, but no one's under any obligation to believe me. I'm neutral on Crush and JiF, and leaning pro-town on Pac and JVoR.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're town, why don't you just vote for one of those players?

Because we need 10 votes and only 8 people are voting .. not to mention that I don't know who among them i would vote. I figure if smc and i are both innocent, the remaining players and vote trains should be informative..

Are you two ****ing kidding me? I'm sorry, but in the history of JN mafia when have we ever had success with this ridiculous move? Don't get me wrong, I don't trust either of you and wouldn't be overly surprised if one or both were scum, but locking into this idea of "ok, let's lynch me and then him next" is just retarded. Do you know why? Because scum would never agree to that crap, and at best will get the town lynched first and then talk their way out of it once the person they agreed with is dead.

I have to think this over and if I really like one of you as scum I will gladly vote that way, but I'm not on board with any dumbass prearranged decision making on how we're going to handle our next two days. Especially with, misses or not, a ridiculously high number of kill attempts going on in this game.

I knew a good ole bleedin chastising was coming :D

Translation: Okay, we have a deal... but how about we try something else, first? :rl:

unvote

vote: SMC

He's really my favorite, might as well go there.

As for "the other regulars," I know I'm town, but no one's under any obligation to believe me. I'm neutral on Crush and JiF, and leaning pro-town on Pac and JVoR.

Willing to make the same deal, slats?

deal

vote CTM

I think if both of us are town, it should make it clear that some of the other regular players are not. (like crusher,jiff, pac, jvor, slats)

and fwiw, I am 100% innocent as you'll soon see and am not encouraging other people to vote for me (do what you want), I'm just roleless and think the pipes need to be unworked here and am willing to fall on sword to acheive that..

The hell is this? If you are town self voting to flail at smc my opinion of you as a player is definitely taking a hit. You are just being dumb right now.

And, FYI, we got nothing right now. There's 19 players still alive, 12 needed to lynch and 8 people playing with a deadline in about 32 hours.

We have to start some movement here to get things working and debating.

Because we need 10 votes and only 8 people are voting .. not to mention that I don't know who among them i would vote. I figure if smc and i are both innocent, the remaining players and vote trains should be informative..

It's Day two and we're down 3 town already. How does killing two more help, on a whim the players (the only ones posting) are on your train?

Willing to make the same deal, slats?

I agree with Bleedin that such deals are stupid.

I know I'm town, and I'm very suspicious that you're not. If you get lynched and turn up innocent, the town is welcome to do what they want with me. But I'm not going to pull any anti-town BS like self-voting as a townie.

It's Day two and we're down 3 town already. How does killing two more help, on a whim the players (the only ones posting) are on your train?

I don't think lynching 2 townies helps the town. But if CTM is scum I'm willing to take the chance.

And, FYI, we got nothing right now. There's 19 players still alive, 12 needed to lynch and 8 people playing with a deadline in about 32 hours.

WHich is why putting pressure on a few players before the deadline would have been a good idea, if for nothing else, to look back at later on in the game. Hence I place a vote on JiF as a win/win. He's playing scummy (imo) and he had at least 4 votes. But the same guy who came up this new great idea of killing townies took his vote off immediately followed by Integ. You also jumped off JiF with 4 votes. So you did the opposite of what you're saying from earlier today. WTF Ahab?

You seem to be in the biggest rush...

... and now offering the same "deal" to Slats?

I don't like any of this. I've got to look at this **** again... wtf.

Unvote Lily

Part of me thinks you two vultures posed this deal, knowing it would be met with contention and ultimately it wouldn't happen... opening up an easy path to target the other "regulars" on your list.

Are we to be expected to vote for guys like JVOR, Slats or Crusher? Who haven't been nearly as scummy as you 2 now seem?

If you are implying that some of the guys that are regulars have to be scum, then I agree... but you 2 should be included in those odds. :rolleyes:

If you are implying that some of the guys that are regulars have to be scum, then I agree... but you 2 should be included in those odds. :rolleyes:

I'm saying I'm innocent, and if SMC is as well, it makes hunting easier.. Whats going to end up happenning is we'll take an easy lynch today cause the deadline is coming which plays right into scum hands who up till now seem to prefer to keep all the vocal players alive. I'm wondering if their doing it for a reason.

Townies need to get voting. You don't have to be certain, and you don't have to vote for anyone currently getting a vote, but you have to get on the record.

It currently takes 10 players to lynch and only 8 people are voting with a deadline coming tomorrow night. That's BS. I understand scum looking to keep their hands clean, but the town needs to get to it.

Lily, this means you. Cast a vote when you get out of bed.

I agree with Bleedin that such deals are stupid.

I know I'm town, and I'm very suspicious that you're not. If you get lynched and turn up innocent, the town is welcome to do what they want with me. But I'm not going to pull any anti-town BS like self-voting as a townie.

Not willing to put your money where your mouth is? Brilliant. The game is 8 days old and you've mentioned my name countless times and now say you're "very suspicious" of me.

If you have this great suspicion, lay out the reason and take the deal. You said you went to bed prepared to make a case, make it. You're good at that. You're a good scumhunter when town.

The only time I've seen you wrong is last game with DPR because he was so off, but you were scum anyway.

I'm saying I'm innocent, and if SMC is as well, it makes hunting easier.. Whats going to end up happenning is we'll take an easy lynch today cause the deadline is coming which plays right into scum hands who up till now seem to prefer to keep all the vocal players alive. I'm wondering if their doing it for a reason.

You know you may have a point. I think if I cut off my nose it WILL spite my face.

WHich is why putting pressure on a few players before the deadline would have been a good idea, if for nothing else, to look back at later on in the game. Hence I place a vote on JiF as a win/win. He's playing scummy (imo) and he had at least 4 votes. But the same guy who came up this new great idea of killing townies took his vote off immediately followed by Integ. You also jumped off JiF with 4 votes. So you did the opposite of what you're saying from earlier today. WTF Ahab?

JiF was active enough since his votes IMO. In other words, he came out of the woodwork which I thought was the intention. His defense was adequate although not inspiring. The case, if there was any, wasn't strong to begin with.

I'm suspicious of CTM, but that may be my own mafia-game prejudices in play. If he's 100% town I wouldn't vote for him. That's why I took the deal--I have the suspicious he's scum. Slats, on the other hand, is so suspicious of me he wouldn't even take the bet. Go figure.

I'm down with prodding the inactives to get this going. And, I28, the reason I'm in a "rush" is simply that the game is 8 days old and has only had 1 1/2 game days. This game could take a month at this rate.

Not willing to put your money where your mouth is? Brilliant. The game is 8 days old and you've mentioned my name countless times and now say you're "very suspicious" of me.

If you have this great suspicion, lay out the reason and take the deal. You said you went to bed prepared to make a case, make it. You're good at that. You're a good scumhunter when town.

The only time I've seen you wrong is last game with DPR because he was so off, but you were scum anyway.

It's a stupid play.

If you're lynched and flip scum, the town can come after me. That's fine. As a townie, I won't be inviting it, though. That would be dumb.

I have to get ready and go to work soon. If it's quiet there, I'll track down your nutty theories and agreement on every vote but the one on you and post them up later this afternoon.

Chan, it's Day 2 and already 3 townies are dead. (In your theory) who is to say 1 more dies at lynch (you), 1 is NK'ed and 1 is Predator killed again... and then we lynch SMC?...and then another NK...Possibly EIGHT dead townies to start day 4. Who is to say the weapons some of us have don't work until a certain day or time later in the game? What if they have to figure them out first? They would need time to do that!

JiF was active enough since his votes IMO. In other words, he came out of the woodwork which I thought was the intention. His defense was adequate although not inspiring. The case, if there was any, wasn't strong to begin with.

I'm suspicious of CTM, but that may be my own mafia-game prejudices in play. If he's 100% town I wouldn't vote for him. That's why I took the deal--I have the suspicious he's scum. Slats, on the other hand, is so suspicious of me he wouldn't even take the bet. Go figure.

I'm down with prodding the inactives to get this going. And, I28, the reason I'm in a "rush" is simply that the game is 8 days old and has only had 1 1/2 game days. This game could take a month at this rate.

Because it's stuuuuuupid.

Slats, on the other hand, is so suspicious of me he wouldn't even take the bet. Go figure.

Such bets are 100% BS, IMHO. I never like them. I'm very happy to have the opportunity to take a stand against them while town in a non-conversion game. People will see I was standing principle, not scumminess, when my alignment is ultimately revealed.

I was about to vote CTM until he did the self vote spiel. I just don't understand. Did CTM grow a pair as scum?

That's why I didn't hesitate... This could all be some elaborate hoax by SMC and CTM who giggled like school girls while devising their plot.

CTM has bussed more teammates then Greyhound.

Chan, it's Day 2 and already 3 townies are dead. (In your theory) who is to say 1 more dies at lynch (you), 1 is NK'ed and 1 is Predator killed again... and then we lynch SMC?...and then another NK...Possibly EIGHT dead townies to start day 4. Who is to say the weapons some of us have don't work until a certain day or time later in the game? What if they have to figure them out first? They would need time to do that!

I don't see anywhere else good to go, I can literally convince myself on any of you at this point. I don't know if it's the amount of people not playing, or the size of the game, but I really have no good ideas. I also don't know that taking an easier lynch is the right move since scum seems interested in doing that themselves.

I was about to vote CTM until he did the self vote spiel. I just don't understand. Did CTM grow a pair as scum?

Wtf? I'm always a fan of the out in front play.. you should know that

That's why I didn't hesitate... This could all be some elaborate hoax by SMC and CTM who giggled like school girls while devising their plot.

CTM has bussed more teammates then Greyhound.

You jumped at it cause you are probably scum, i'm hoping you're goofy ass is looked at hard when I come up clean..

I don't see anywhere else good to go, I can literally convince myself on any of you at this point. I don't know if it's the amount of people not playing, or the size of the game, but I really have no good ideas. I also don't know that taking an easier lynch is the right move since scum seems interested in doing that themselves.

So you would rather give up on Day TWO???

I'm almost positive CTM at some prior game himself has stated those deals are moronic. I just don't get the upside.

They are moronic...

but atleast people are playing the game instead of snoozing now

Because it's stuuuuuupid.

You may think that, Hess, and I can see that argument--if both are townies. I don't believe in mafia martyrdom and that's not the point of this. It's going after scum.

I think CTM was baiting me when I voted him. I have my suspicions of him and by him proposing the deal I though he was trying to trap me. If I'm willing to bet CTM is scum, then I should be willing to take the chance.

Remember CTM tried to bluff slats into not shooting him last game. Slats even waffled in his decision because of it before taking the game winning shot for his scum team. I'm wondering if CTM is trying to bluff me now. Either I wouldn't take his deal or others would scoff at it (like everyone is now).

Either way, the CTM deal (since he proposed it) will likely keep him alive. Heck, I'm even inclined to unvote him, but I'm thinking this over.

Again, Hess, my vote on CTM is because I think he's suspicious. The deal is me willing to bank on my suspicion. If we're both town it's a dumb move.

So you just want yourself offed? It's freaking day 2. Runin put us behind the 8 ball, yes. But seriously, if you wanted to go after any one of us that you suspect why aren't you doing it? You're a real dickface if you're townie, know it's an anti-town play, and are still making it.

So you would rather give up on Day TWO???

I'm not giving up, ya'll don't have to vote for me... I'm a safe lynch cause I'm roleless, i'm a member of the regular crowd that i think should be lynched from, and the conversations/votes that come out of it should be informative..

deal

vote CTM

I think if both of us are town, it should make it clear that some of the other regular players are not. (like crusher,jiff, pac, jvor, slats)

and fwiw, I am 100% innocent as you'll soon see and am not encouraging other people to vote for me (do what you want), I'm just roleless and think the pipes need to be unworked here and am willing to fall on sword to acheive that..

The hell is this? If you are town self voting to flail at smc my opinion of you as a player is definitely taking a hit. You are just being dumb right now.

Damn JVOR is living up to his name. Im laughing here because this is one of the only games Ive played where I really dont get a super scummy vibe on CTM. Yet I LOVE to kill him. But not interested in killing him yet.

SMC, now thats someone I could whack out this game. Haven;t liked his play from the begining so let's kill him.

vote:smc

Sorry guys, I went to a concert yesterday, got up late and it's takne a while to catch up. I'm feeling pretty good about CTM, tbh. I don't think he'd play this aggressive in this game if he were scum. With all the kill attempts, I think they have fewer team members, which means they're going to have to be more cautious. He seems like he's playing too loose.

So you just want yourself offed? It's freaking day 2. Runin put us behind the 8 ball, yes. But seriously, if you wanted to go after any one of us that you suspect why aren't you doing it? You're a real dickface if you're townie, know it's an anti-town play, and are still making it.

lol..

Dude.. I've tried to press jif, hess, no takers .. and to be honest I don't have astrong feeling about them either..

If i had to bet every penny in my wallet, i'd probably guess you, you're better half or pac.. But there's no way i'm going to sell that kind of train at this point..

You guys aren't thinking how quick tomorrow night is going to come..

Archived