PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

lol..

Dude.. I've tried to press jif, hess, no takers .. and to be honest I don't have astrong feeling about them either..

If i had to bet every penny in my wallet, i'd probably guess you, you're better half or pac.. But there's no way i'm going to sell that kind of train at this point..

You guys aren't thinking how quick tomorrow night is going to come..

I'd rather you go after me than do the piece of crap offering you are now. At least it's something I wouldn't get angry at you for if you're townie.

I'm puzzled right now. I was like 90% sure Vicious was mafia and he wasn't. It made me seriously reevaluate my reads on people.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol..

Dude.. I've tried to press jif, hess, no takers .. and to be honest I don't have astrong feeling about them either..

If i had to bet every penny in my wallet, i'd probably guess you, you're better half or pac.. But there's no way i'm going to sell that kind of train at this point..

You guys aren't thinking how quick tomorrow night is going to come..

Bull****!!! I put a 4th vote on JiF b/c I actaully agreed with it as much as anything else going on in this game right now and the next post you unvoted. WTF kind of game are you playing here Chan? Seriously man...WTF? And for the record, I took no mind to it until your post above.

Also, there were 2 day attempts on the first day, and there have been 4 today (2 runin, 1 shutout, 1 barm). So the day attempts have doubled. Just something to think about going forward in the game.

If i had to bet every penny in my wallet, i'd probably guess you, you're better half or pac..

Not sure about JVoR or Dan but if I was scum all of those attacks on Shutout would have said "CTM" instead.

Bull****!!! I put a 4th vote on JiF b/c I actaully agreed with it as much as anything else going on in this game right now and the next post you unvoted. WTF kind of game are you playing here Chan? Seriously man...WTF? And for the record, I took no mind to it until your post above.

That's fair.. You did put the 4th vote on, but you bounce around alot I was expecting you to change it quickly to be honest. And then I realized how close the deadline is and how we only have 8 voters so I decided to vote Crusher to prompt him to vote..

These are the current post counts in this thread for those still alive (as of this post). With 19 players we need 10 to lynch (I messed my totals in a previous thread, so I apologize).

CTM 214Integrity28 187Lily 141SMC 135Pac2566 135Vicious89x 134HessStation 131D P R 95slats 94JiF 88RuninOut 75The Crusher 75Jets Voice of Reason 69brettw4rd 68Smashmouth 59Sharrow 58Dan X 55AVM 49shutout 42Bleedin' Green 37Naeann 35Barmacral 24Adella 23Doggin94it CTM 214Integrity28 187Lily 141SMC 135Pac2566 135Vicious89x 134HessStation 131D P R 95slats 94JiF 88RuninOut 75The Crusher 75Jets Voice of Reason 69brettw4rd 68Smashmouth 59Sharrow 58Dan X 55AVM 49shutout 42Bleedin' Green 37Naeann 35Barmacral 24Adella 23Doggin94it CTM 214Integrity28 187Lily 141SMC 135Pac2566 135Vicious89x 134HessStation 131D P R 95slats 94JiF 88RuninOut 75The Crusher 75Jets Voice of Reason 69brettw4rd 68Smashmouth 59Sharrow 58Dan X 55AVM 49shutout 42Bleedin' Green 37Naeann 35Barmacral 24Adella 23Doggin94it CTM -- 214

Integrity28 -- 187

Lily -- 141

SMC -- 135

Pac2566 -- 135

HessStation -- 131

slats -- 94

JiF -- 88

The Crusher -- 75

Jets Voice of Reason -- 69

brettw4rd -- 68

Sharrow -- 58

Dan X -- 55

AVM -- 49

shutout -- 42

Bleedin' Green -- 37

Naeann -- 35

Barmacral -- 24

Adella -- 23

I'm focused on CTM who's on top and slats who is near the top. Slats and Crusher have focused on me, who is also near the top.

But just look at the bottom. Except for Brett, they haven't got even a glancing look. We can focus on the regulars but ala Avatar the scum might be hanging out at the bottom.

We have about 32 hours left to decide.

Redo from above because of F'd up formating:

These are the current post counts in this thread for those still alive (as of this post). With 19 players we need 10 to lynch (I messed my totals in a previous thread, so I apologize).

CTM -- 214

Integrity28 -- 187

Lily -- 141

SMC -- 135

Pac2566 -- 135

HessStation -- 131

slats -- 94

JiF -- 88

The Crusher -- 75

brettw4rd -- 68

Sharrow -- 58

Dan X -- 55

AVM -- 49

shutout -- 42

Bleedin' Green -- 37

Naeann -- 35

Barmacral -- 24

Adella -- 23

I'm focused on CTM who's on top and slats who is near the top. Slats and Crusher have focused on me, who is also near the top.

But just look at the bottom. Except for Brett, they haven't got even a glancing look. We can focus on the regulars but ala Avatar the scum might be hanging out at the bottom.

I'd rather you go after me than do the piece of crap offering you are now. At least it's something I wouldn't get angry at you for if you're townie.

I'm puzzled right now. I was like 90% sure Vicious was mafia and he wasn't. It made me seriously reevaluate my reads on people.

haha.. bro, you're really upset here. I'm only 1 voter, and as I suspected, people are active again and there's all kinds of new information to gather..

That's fair.. You did put the 4th vote on, but you bounce around alot I was expecting you to change it quickly to be honest. And then I realized how close the deadline is and how we only have 8 voters so I decided to vote Crusher to prompt him to vote..

Duuuh. Look, was my intent to lynch Jif with my vote, no questions asked? No. But it would have made sense to put some pressure on at least a few people before we decide to, if nothing else, at least see who was hopping on and off.

CTM 214Integrity28 187Lily 141SMC 135Pac2566 135Vicious89x 134HessStation 131D P R 95slats 94JiF 88RuninOut 75The Crusher 75Jets Voice of Reason 69brettw4rd 68Smashmouth 59Sharrow 58Dan X 55AVM 49shutout 42Bleedin' Green 37Naeann 35Barmacral 24Adella 23Doggin94it CTM 214Integrity28 187Lily 141SMC 135Pac2566 135Vicious89x 134HessStation 131D P R 95slats 94JiF 88RuninOut 75The Crusher 75Jets Voice of Reason 69brettw4rd 68Smashmouth 59Sharrow 58Dan X 55AVM 49shutout 42Bleedin' Green 37Naeann 35Barmacral 24Adella 23Doggin94it CTM 214Integrity28 187Lily 141SMC 135Pac2566 135Vicious89x 134HessStation 131D P R 95slats 94JiF 88RuninOut 75The Crusher 75Jets Voice of Reason 69brettw4rd 68Smashmouth 59Sharrow 58Dan X 55AVM 49shutout 42Bleedin' Green 37Naeann 35Barmacral 24Adella 23Doggin94it CTM -- 214

Integrity28 -- 187

Lily -- 141

SMC -- 135

Pac2566 -- 135

HessStation -- 131

slats -- 94

JiF -- 88

The Crusher -- 75

brettw4rd -- 68

Sharrow -- 58

Dan X -- 55

AVM -- 49

shutout -- 42

Bleedin' Green -- 37

Naeann -- 35

Barmacral -- 24

Adella -- 23

Maybe not to the extreme of the Avatar game, but I think this is probably the case. It makes sense with, imo, a smaller % team. The only thing that doesn't gel is that they're also shooting at the inactives. I would think they'd want to keep that pool deep so they could hide in it better.

CTM -- 214

Integrity28 -- 187

Lily -- 141

SMC -- 135

Pac2566 -- 135

HessStation -- 131

slats -- 94

JiF -- 88

The Crusher -- 75

brettw4rd -- 68

Sharrow -- 58

Dan X -- 55

AVM -- 49

shutout -- 42

Bleedin' Green -- 37

Naeann -- 35

Barmacral -- 24

Adella -- 23

Good point. In the avatar game the town skull ****ed itself to death while the scum watched and yuked it up. I think with the time we have left we should try and stir up some of the inactives. SMC is still my favorite for scum but Im willing to kick the bottom of the barrel and see what swims up. YET.. If SMC picks up speed I will whack his azz with no hesitation. Yet, to qoute CTM, at least he is participating. but the call out on CTM makes me very comfortable with popping him. Now only way this works is we need to get a few votes on the inactives to talk.

unvote

vote Adella.

Good point. In the avatar game the town skull ****ed itself to death while the scum watched and yuked it up. I think with the time we have left we should try and stir up some of the inactives. SMC is still my favorite for scum but Im willing to kick the bottom of the barrel and see what swims up. YET.. If SMC picks up speed I will whack his azz with no hesitation. Yet, to qoute CTM, at least he is participating. but the call out on CTM makes me very comfortable with popping him. Now only way this works is we need to get a few votes on the inactives to talk.

unvote

vote Adella.

That's something I can follow.

Unvote

Vote Adella

Not sure Adella is a good choice since she probably won't be here until late tonight.

I don't think she's going to be speed lynched by the time she gets on.

Stirring the bottom to see what comes up makes sense considering what we're facing.

Unvote: CTM

Vote: Adella

CTM -- 214

Integrity28 -- 187

Lily -- 141

SMC -- 135

Pac2566 -- 135

HessStation -- 131

slats -- 94

JiF -- 88

The Crusher -- 75

brettw4rd -- 68

Sharrow -- 58

Dan X -- 55

AVM -- 49

shutout -- 42

Bleedin' Green -- 37

Naeann -- 35

Barmacral -- 24

Adella -- 23

Sorry but the most shocking thing about that list is not who is at the bottom, but the fact that Lily is #3.

I feel like I've read 3 posts from her... is it because they all blend together into one really long attempt to be the "sultry intrawebz babe?" Cause I haven't seen much in the way of substance otherwise to make me think she'd be #3 on that list.

I can get behind a vote on Adella too. I only really remember one significant post from her. It was the uber-late attempt to hammer Smash, as if for show. Other than that... Adella who?

Maybe not to the extreme of the Avatar game, but I think this is probably the case. It makes sense with, imo, a smaller % team. The only thing that doesn't gel is that they're also shooting at the inactives. I would think they'd want to keep that pool deep so they could hide in it better.

Why kill inactives? Thats easy, less information from the kill. Leaves the town floundering and analysing the inactives posts trying to find something, anything that will give them a clue as to who the scum are.

Why kill inactives? Thats easy, less information from the kill. Leaves the town floundering and analysing the inactives posts trying to find something, anything that will give them a clue as to who the scum are.

not Kill. But get them to start playing. Or at least at JI, the active players just start beating one another to death and we lynch townie after townie in pissing matches and the scum sit back and enjoy.

I don't think she's going to be speed lynched by the time she gets on.

Stirring the bottom to see what comes up makes sense considering what we're facing.

Unvote: CTM

Vote: Adella

I was cautioning it because it could waste a lot of time waiting for her, not because she might get speed lynched.

Why lurk so hard as town? I don't have a good read on Adella at all and i'm planning on getting one.

B/C she has a built in excuse not to lurk. She said she would only be around at night during a small window of time. That's why. She's probably the worst player to pick right now with the deadline tomorrow.

B/C she has a built in excuse not to lurk. She said she would only be around at night during a small window of time. That's why. She's probably the worst player to pick right now with the deadline tomorrow.

OK, so pick one, I'll swtich, Didnt really realize that when I voted her. just saw she was the least active. What about Liily, or Nae?

OK Albert Mafiastein. What the **** do you suggest we do instead to get something going? Who you wanna vote. I'll goto to SMC.

I don't know exactly Retardo DaVinci. What I'm saying is Adella is a BAD vote with the timing. The worse pick. So good job with that. I have my vote on your butt buddy. TBH I need to digest WTF SMC and CTM are smoking. So for now I'll stick with who my best bet for scum is.

I have to be honest, I REALLY don't like this afternoons developments. The whole deal idea just seems so scummy. There's only so many possibilities that exist here. If we go through with this and lynch CTM who is a townie and lynch SMC who then also flips town, we're killing off more town as the Predators and whatever non-Predator attackers we have out there hack away at us. If we do it and lynch CTM and he flips town and it turns out SMC is scum, no way he goes quietly and will surely try to talk his way out if it (he may also do this even if he's town of course). Honestly, I can't see us going full speed ahead on SMC just because CTM flips town, so it's possible even as scum SMC would slide by. Another option is we lynch CTM and he flips scum, at which point SMC would be "cleared". In that case, I would think it's just as likely that SMC is scum running a gambit than actual town.

So if we're going to address this issue, given that CTM seems willing to go first in this little escapade, I'd feel much more comfortable doing the exact opposite.

Vote: SMC

I was cautioning it because it could waste a lot of time waiting for her, not because she might get speed lynched.

This is sort of an exercise in futility.

They wan to start trains on the inactive people to get the game rolling by eliciting responses and info by applying pressure... so they start a train on Adella, who won't log in until like 1:00 AM.

Awesome. :rolleyes:

I don't know exactly Retardo DaVinci. What I'm saying is Adella is a BAD vote with the timing. The worse pick. So good job with that. I have my vote on your butt buddy. TBH I need to digest WTF SMC and CTM are smoking. So for now I'll stick with who my best bet for scum is.

I get what you're saying about Adella because of her small window of activity. I'll go the other way.

Unvote: Adella

Vote: Nae

I'm interested in Lily, myself. So far her input has been a couple of "you're reading my mind, so I'm gonna vote (or not vote) the way you did", "Runnin is inncoent, I just know it", "Adella I have no idea about" and a whole lot of "I'm blonde and therefore confused."

With that last, sure, the new meds may have been a legit excuse (and I believe that), what bugs me about it is how she repeated it in almost every post until she was called on it.

Other than that, she's had a lot of fluff and flirting posts, and hasn't really contributed much.

So, unvote, vote: Lily

Archived