PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

I have to be honest, I REALLY don't like this afternoons developments. The whole deal idea just seems so scummy. There's only so many possibilities that exist here. If we go through with this and lynch CTM who is a townie and lynch SMC who then also flips town, we're killing off more town as the Predators and whatever non-Predator attackers we have out there hack away at us. If we do it and lynch CTM and he flips town and it turns out SMC is scum, no way he goes quietly and will surely try to talk his way out if it (he may also do this even if he's town of course). Honestly, I can't see us going full speed ahead on SMC just because CTM flips town, so it's possible even as scum SMC would slide by. Another option is we lynch CTM and he flips scum, at which point SMC would be "cleared". In that case, I would think it's just as likely that SMC is scum running a gambit than actual town.

So if we're going to address this issue, given that CTM seems willing to go first in this little escapade, I'd feel much more comfortable doing the exact opposite.

Vote: SMC

That there in the red... makes a heckuva lot of sense to me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to be honest, I REALLY don't like this afternoons developments. The whole deal idea just seems so scummy. There's only so many possibilities that exist here. If we go through with this and lynch CTM who is a townie and lynch SMC who then also flips town, we're killing off more town as the Predators and whatever non-Predator attackers we have out there hack away at us. If we do it and lynch CTM and he flips town and it turns out SMC is scum, no way he goes quietly and will surely try to talk his way out if it (he may also do this even if he's town of course). Honestly, I can't see us going full speed ahead on SMC just because CTM flips town, so it's possible even as scum SMC would slide by. Another option is we lynch CTM and he flips scum, at which point SMC would be "cleared". In that case, I would think it's just as likely that SMC is scum running a gambit than actual town.

So if we're going to address this issue, given that CTM seems willing to go first in this little escapade, I'd feel much more comfortable doing the exact opposite.

Vote: SMC

Sounds good to me.

unvote

vote smc

UNOFFICIAL Current Vote Count:

I28 (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - Hess

CTM (2) - CTM, Pac

SMC (3) - Slats, Bleedin, Crusher

Nae (3) - JVOR, SMC, Sharrow

Lily (1) - Barm

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

And it's okay to vote for people with more than 3 letters in their name. Really.

*Game days will now have a 72 hour deadline. Day 2 will end Thursday night at 10 pm, EST

I28 (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - CTM

SMC (4) - Slats, Bleedin, Crusher, Pac

Lily (1) - Barm

And it's okay to vote for people with more than 3 letters in their name. Really.

*Game days will now have a 72 hour deadline. Day 2 will end Thursday night at 10 pm, EST

Re-reading this afternoon's debacle I noticed 2 things that I haven't heard anyone bring up:

1. As soon as votes got moved off of Jif, he stfu and split.

2. Of all the less active players, JVOR suddenly popping in was interesting. He took a hard stance vs. CTM in discussing the dumb deal with SMC. So hard that CTM commented on how mad JVOR seemed. I see that whole interaction as legit frustration with a dumb idea from JVOR, or an attempt to distance himself from CTM.

Drive by post during lunch... Will be active tonight

but vote smc

that bet was stupid... Telling smc let's look at his suspects first after the bet was made was bad... And now jumping around from adella to nae... Your all over the place trying to start a train..

Drive by post during lunch... Will be active tonight

but vote smc

that bet was stupid... Telling smc let's look at his suspects first after the bet was made was bad... And now jumping around from adella to nae... Your all over the place trying to start a train..

Telling ctm*

At this point, I feel like we'd learn the most from knowing SMC's alignment...

Unvote

Vote SMC

I think this thing this afternoon with him and CTM was done to create confusion, in hopes that we end up pressing the quiet players, possibly getting them to reveal??? Quiet players could just as easily be roled or possess weapons, as they could be scum. I'm not feeling the whole random pressuring thing, not without some basis... too risky to make it known where weapons are.

This game sucks, no offense DPR, killer set up. Why dont people cast a ****ing vote. It just drags on and on and on. Its a big game and no info is gained without lynching mofo's and the requires people to vote.

Dont like 128, Pac or JVOR in that order. I'm getting scummy vibe from everyone, which doesnt help, but those 3 are sticking out for certain actions. Too bad we got nothing going on either.

I'll be my scummy self and change my vote to save a random lynch, but I'm chilling on I28 cuz he's my favorite at this point. Oh and I28, I posted twice today and the votes moved after I posted, so actually I posted, split (I work for a living) and then votes moved. Nice observation on your reread though...good work paying attention to detail.

I28 (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - CTM

SMC (6) - Slats, Bleedin, Crusher, Pac, Brett, I28

Lily (1) - Barm

I know I'm not close to lynching, but I might as well get this out of the way now: I'm roleless townie.

You think getting info out of voting me helps the town, so be it. At least it moves this game along.

This game sucks, no offense DPR, killer set up. Why dont people cast a ****ing vote. It just drags on and on and on. Its a big game and no info is gained without lynching mofo's and the requires people to vote.

Dont like 128, Pac or JVOR in that order. I'm getting scummy vibe from everyone, which doesnt help, but those 3 are sticking out for certain actions. Too bad we got nothing going on either.

I'll be my scummy self and change my vote to save a random lynch, but I'm chilling on I28 cuz he's my favorite at this point. Oh and I28, I posted twice today and the votes moved after I posted, so actually I posted, split (I work for a living) and then votes moved. Nice observation on your reread though...good work paying attention to detail.

How did I know we'd be hearing from you... :rolleyes: I am going to try a different tactic here with you... Question: Why am I your favorite? Initially you posted that it was a WIFOM vote, and a bit of a stretch at that... but you haven't elaborated since.

People aren't going to vote for me just because you say you don't like to read my posts. So, did you have a case initially? Or was it more of a whim and now you are OMGUS'ing me because I am a dick to you.

In other words, does your vote have any credibility?

Not sure I agree about Slats but I do recall Barm throwing a couple jabs at him much earlier in the game - I even rep'd him for one. He also went after JiF last night. Other than that I don't remember too much about his game.

Exactly how many kill attempts do these Predaturds have?! If it is percentage based their odds on successful day kills has to be almost non-existent.

I can

How did I know we'd be hearing from you... :rolleyes: I am going to try a different tactic here with you... Question: Why am I your favorite? Initially you posted that it was a WIFOM vote, and a bit of a stretch at that... but you haven't elaborated since.

People aren't going to vote for me just because you say you don't like to read my posts. So, did you have a case initially? Or was it more of a whim and now you are OMGUS'ing me because I am a dick to you.

In other words, does your vote have any credibility?

I will read you posts when they are this long. Thanks for keeping it brief.

I'm voting you for outing a power role in Runin you pressured him the hardest and got the train started. Then, the wifom he left behind when he asked to look at you when he was lynched. And now you have joined 2 trains today in or around the 4 spot which seems opportunistic. Doenst mean you are scum, but its the most damning thing I've seen thus far.

And when does any vote have credibility if its not an investigation found vote?

<3 the poop you fling

I know I'm not close to lynching, but I might as well get this out of the way now: I'm roleless townie.

You think getting info out of voting me helps the town, so be it. At least it moves this game along.

I believe you. You do drastic things to prove your innocence when you are a townie. I also think CTM is a townie as well. Something he said made me believe him...others probably picked up on it too I hope. We'll see.

In fact, after the little charade today...you are the only 2 I feel good about as town.

I believe you. You do drastic things to prove your innocence when you are a townie. I also think CTM is a townie as well. Something he said made me believe him...others probably picked up on it too I hope. We'll see.

In fact, after the little charade today...you are the only 2 I feel good about as town.

I don't know if I would go so far as say they both are town but the rampant eagerness and low resistance to SMC's lynch makes me not that happy with it. Your point also holds true with me.

I have no clue about Adella or Naeann cause they haven't done much at all this game. AVM and BG are under the radar as well.

Of the active people Pac is standing out to me.

I don't know if I would go so far as say they both are town but the rampant eagerness and low resistance to SMC's lynch makes me not that happy with it. Your point also holds true with me.

I have no clue about Adella or Naeann cause they haven't done much at all this game. AVM and BG are under the radar as well.

Of the active people Pac is standing out to me.

me 2

Still catching up....

Townies need to get voting. You don't have to be certain, and you don't have to vote for anyone currently getting a vote, but you have to get on the record.

It currently takes 10 players to lynch and only 8 people are voting with a deadline coming tomorrow night. That's BS. I understand scum looking to keep their hands clean, but the town needs to get to it.

Lily, this means you. Cast a vote when you get out of bed.

Yes, Sir. As soon as I catch up the thread. Mark this day on your calendar. It may be the only time you ever hear those words from me.

Why don't you just yell upstairs and wake her up?

There are better ways

me 2

me 3

If you guys want to lynch me go for it... This has been beyond frustrating.. It would be a mercy kill at this point.

I won't even bring up the fact you're quoting a guy you've been fosing all game or he's quoting someone that has him as one of his top 3 suspects. :rolleyes:

I will read you posts when they are this long. Thanks for keeping it brief.

I'm voting you for outing a power role in Runin you pressured him the hardest and got the train started. Then, the wifom he left behind when he asked to look at you when he was lynched. And now you have joined 2 trains today in or around the 4 spot which seems opportunistic. Doenst mean you are scum, but its the most damning thing I've seen thus far.

And when does any vote have credibility if its not an investigation found vote?

<3 the poop you fling

So, you are voting me for pushing a day one case in a game with 22 players that happened to end with an armed town player revealing. Nevermind the obvious risks that come along with day one lynchings and trains? Okay, well I've explained my case ad nauseum, and there is not much left to say. It sucks that he had a role, but he didn't exactly help the situation now did he?

Now, the part in BOLD is just not true.... and this is why I am still tempted to vote for you.

I voted you YESTERDAY at 8pm. I was the 3rd vote on you. Would have been in with my vote sooner, but as I explained I had an interview that was kinda more important.

Today I voted Lily and I think I was the only vote on her when I did.

Finally, in this cluster**** between CTM and SMC I have been reluctant to vote, but I did just vote SMC because he's the one that was proposing all the "deals."

You are buying this? CTM spent all of his earlier posts hinting at how any armed/roled player might be better off being lynched so the Predators don't get their weapons... which if people buy into this thinking, it means being a roleless townie is a good thing... and of course both of these scumbags reveal early with "roleless townie."

Lily - Your Barm theory?

Wow! That's embarrassing. I could swear I had that right above where I said "Barm theory." Just that with a low percentage of success, it could possibly be worth shooting at a teammate in order to "confirm" them. I'm not sure if I would do that or not, but some certainly would.

I should be making more sense now. The caffeine is working. It wasn't when I posted that.

As promised, I will place a vote. I'd rather readdress Brett, or even scoot over to JVoR, but because we are approaching a deadline, I'll go with SMC. My reasons are a couple of posts up.

Vote SMC

me 3

If you guys want to lynch me go for it... This has been beyond frustrating.. It would be a mercy kill at this point.

I won't even bring up the fact you're quoting a guy you've been fosing all game or he's quoting someone that has him as one of his top 3 suspects. :rolleyes:

smells like false bravado.. i can see the yellow boy

You are buying this? CTM spent all of his earlier posts hinting at how any armed/roled player might be better off being lynched so the Predators don't get their weapons... which if people buy into this thinking, it means being a roleless townie is a good thing... and of course both of these scumbags reveal early with "roleless townie."

I also said I lie all the time when townie and that i'd like to see what happens if a townie with a weapon gets lynched.. food for thought,, i wouldn't presume to know what i am other then a townie and a safe lynch

As promised, I will place a vote. I'd rather readdress Brett, or even scoot over to JVoR, but because we are approaching a deadline, I'll go with SMC. My reasons are a couple of posts up.

Vote SMC

You do realize deadline is tomorrow evening right? If you feel strongly about SMC or think he's a good lynch candidate than say so. Going with the popular vote and using the "deadline" as an excuse right now is bs.

You do realize deadline is tomorrow evening right? If you feel strongly about SMC or think he's a good lynch candidate than say so. Going with the popular vote and using the "deadline" as an excuse right now is bs.

My reasons are a couple of posts above my vote. I didn't think I needed to state them twice that close together.

I will read over the two players whose posts I copied and see if I have a case on either of them. (You are one of them, btw.) If so, my vote might very well change by tomorrow. You've piqued my interest further by jumping on my vote almost as if you were waiting to jump on me.

My reasons are a couple of posts above my vote. I didn't think I needed to state them twice that close together.

I will read over the two players whose posts I copied and see if I have a case on either of them. (You are one of them, btw.) If so, my vote might very well change by tomorrow. You've piqued my interest further by jumping on my vote almost as if you were waiting to jump on me.

I'm more than willing to call you out on your play when it's as inconsistent and shady as your play has been this game.

I think lily is always going to be an easy lynch and jvor's fixation with her is my main reason to be suspicious of him. If he succeeds in getting her lynched, I'm real curious to see the results..

Archived