PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

of late everytime you push hard on me you are scum, when you are clean you don't act like this. As i said earlier, Pac as scum voting me is as safe a vote as you can make..

except I'm not voting you... and I'm not scum.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't sure at first. But he's listed as "innocent" instead of "roleless townie." Can anyone tell me what the pumpkin butt does?

trolls a jets message board making fat jokes all day?

Ok so if "not a SK", and he doesn't mention a Predator attacked, what was that? We always play the Vig role as a pro town player but are there Vigs with win conditions similar to a SK?

Some deranged townie forced to submit a name to shoot at by DPR?

Crush... you mentioned before things start slow in DPR games and then everyone starts dying.. do you remember a role similar to this in one of those Vampire games?

Ok so if "not a SK", and he doesn't mention a Predator attacked, what was that? We always play the Vig role as a pro town player but are there Vigs with win conditions similar to a SK?

Crush... you mentioned before things start slow in DPR games and then everyone starts dying.. do you remember a role similar to this in one of those Vampire games?

Vampire games are usually conversion games. The one I was in started out slow and just became a slaughter. DPR is a horro wirter he enjoys killing people off in horrible ways while he chills at his home computer with his chid and Dogfishhead lager. In that game everyone started out roleless and got roles later.

Damn, that sucks, slats.

According to Mafiascum wiki the TFPTSLBOOIA is a real role, but there's nothing to it. DPR humor at work here. Perhaps payback for the Star Wars game and LOST.

well.. he was pushing SMC pretty hard, so it would make sense that SMC takes that shot (or someone who wants us to think it's smc)

..interesting.. really depends on if it's a vig or not

Yeah, it makes perfect sense for me to kill slats at the time he's going hard after me. :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if there are no SK and no Vigs in the game or that we haven't seen their actions.

Runin was a regular townie who had a Predator canon. Others have Predator weapons. Perhaps a regular townie with one of those weapons took a shot at slats.

Damn, that sucks, slats.

According to Mafiascum wiki the TFPTSLBOOIA is a real role, but there's nothing to it. DPR humor at work here. Perhaps payback for the Star Wars game and LOST.

Yeah, it makes perfect sense for me to kill slats at the time he's going hard after me. :rolleyes:

don't create a wifom captain smcerica.. i clearly said it could be someone angling for your lynch and already did that..

I'm wondering if there are no SK and no Vigs in the game or that we haven't seen their actions.

Runin was a regular townie who had a Predator canon. Others have Predator weapons. Perhaps a regular townie with one of those weapons took a shot at slats.

Why though?

Plus it doesn't mention a conventional weapon it says a "spear"... maybe some type of double agent looking to procure Predator weapons? Yeah it's kind of out there but WTF was that???

Why though?

Plus it doesn't mention a conventional weapon it says a "spear"... maybe some type of double agent looking to procure Predator weapons? Yeah it's kind of out there but WTF was that???

I still think we need to get busy lynching.. this is heading for a random lynch or a last minute speed lynch that always favors scum

Why though?

The Predators have spears in the movies.

scar%20da%20survivor.jpg

Day-time vig that's not so bright? Or a Survivor Vig?

On to CTM...lots to sift through. Joked around mostly til RL day 2, interesting interaction with I28(which would be about 3 pages long to quote :P) and a little with shutout about the first/second attempts on his life.

I still think we need to get busy lynching.. this is heading for a random lynch or a last minute speed lynch that always favors scum

LOL.. I thought that earlier and was accused of scum because of it.

I'm suddenly not feeling so great about the SMC lynch but will leave my vote there for now as he's not getting lynched anytime soon.

I guess I'll re-read with a clearer head in the am.

LOL.. I thought that earlier and was accused of scum because of it.

I'm suddenly not feeling so great about the SMC lynch but will leave my vote there for now as he's not getting lynched anytime soon.

I guess I'll re-read with a clearer head in the am.

Not by me.. We've got as good a chance of hitting scum as a coin flip right now..

Day-time vig that's not so bright? Or a Survivor Vig?

On to CTM...lots to sift through. Joked around mostly til RL day 2, interesting interaction with I28(which would be about 3 pages long to quote :P) and a little with shutout about the first/second attempts on his life.

ftr that was when I started to become really suspicious and mentioned as much at the time.

That's what's got me stumped. It's so transparent but perfect wifom fodder.

If we view DPR's scene as a result of a non-Predator action and you think I was responsible, it would make more sense for me to kill Slats at night and defend my actions in the morning than kill slats now while I'm the top votegetter.

Yes, that could be WIFOM fodder, but it's an absolutely stupid play on my part if I did it.

Dead honest truth, if it had been CTM and I had the ability to kill now I would have taken him out that way just out of spite. Ask Bleedin. In the Star Wars game I told him from the beginning that I was going to double vote CTM whenever he was in lynch trouble. But then we were all blessed by DPR's presence and that altered my plan. :D

Me and slats are cool and I wouldn't do him wrong that way.

ftr that was when I started to become really suspicious and mentioned as much at the time.

No it was before that cause shutout quoted your posts at the beginning of our little dust up..

btw.. where the **** is brett?

Dead honest truth, if it had been CTM and I had the ability to kill now I would have taken him out that way just out of spite. Ask Bleedin. In the Star Wars game I told him from the beginning that I was going to double vote CTM whenever he was in lynch trouble. But then we were all blessed by DPR's presence and that altered my plan. :D

lol.. another obsessed goof playing the same card as pac.. We'll i guess we can rule out SMC and Pac, since they both obviously would've killed me first.

I ****ing told you guys. It's all trigger happy townies who got their hands on pred weapons. That's why DPR said that they're hunting us but "we can hunt them too" or whatever. But noo, didn't believe me, "two vig is crazy", blah blah blah.

lol.. another obsessed goof playing the same card as pac.. We'll i guess we can rule out SMC and Pac, since they both obviously would've killed me first.

Nothing personal, CTM. Just business. ;)

LOL.. what good is putting 1 vote on every inactive in the game going to do?

ok if no CTM I'll go with the other part of this afternoons production...

Unvote

Vote SMC

That's twice he's discouraged voting off of the main lynch trains, I don't like it.

unvote

vote Pac

If lynching CTM is you business, you're in dire need of a stimulus check ;)

LOL.

Getting you lynched isn't my business, trying to screw you over is. I'm Vince McMahon to your Brett Hart. And, the best thing to ever happen to you (and me) in mafia is DPR's arrival so now whenever we all play together I have 2 guys I want to screw over. :P

don't create a wifom captain smcerica.. i clearly said it could be someone angling for your lynch and already did that..

Back to the game ... as to this point about someone angling for my lynch: I don't have an I28ian ego to think someone was trying to frame me, but the timing of the Slats kill is interesting.

The momentum against me had stalled and someone unvoted when Slats was killed. So if someone wanted to get me lynched, killing Slats would potentially be a way to do it. I lose a vote, but the total numbers drop so I'm at the same place with perhaps more people looking my way.

Back to the game ... as to this point about someone angling for my lynch: I don't have an I28ian ego to think someone was trying to frame me, but the timing of the Slats kill is interesting.

The momentum against me had stalled and someone unvoted when Slats was killed. So if someone wanted to get me lynched, killing Slats would potentially be a way to do it. I lose a vote, but the total numbers drop so I'm at the same place with perhaps more people looking my way.

I find this to very plausible, if we are dealing with a SK or solo win vig. If it's a vig, i'd imagine it's unrelated.

I think it's all roleless townies who randomly got their hands on weapons either at the beginning of the game, or after these predator kill attempts when the throwing stars and spears have been used, and they're trying to hunt the predators (and failing miserably, btw).

Done rereading Pac. Apologies if this post isn't as coherent as the one on I28, my brain is exhausted at this point. And I'm not great at reading Pac in general.

He was on CTM initially for playing low key, which I don't think is a really valid argument considering CTM has been like that as town in recent games.

This post, where he says he started becoming really suspicious of CTM because of his comments about Shutout, is a misrepresentation. If that's the point when his interest began in earnest, he kept it to himself. He was on CTM before the Shutout discussion and spent very, very little time addressing CTM's remarks about Shutout in the thread.

Other than that, Pac has been all about having efficient lynches. Keeping track of who's voting, reminding people to focus on the top vote-getters, etc. I don't know if this is Pac-like or not, so I don't know that it says anything about his scumminess.

The only other thing I found that could count as possibly shady was this post, where he sort of excused Adella for blatantly not contributing but was all over Smashmouth for it. Maybe he just didn't articulate the difference clearly enough, I don't know.

I kind of get her lack of participation thus far but I can't help but wonder about Smash again. He floated in out of nowhere when he was on his death bed and diffused the situation but has since disappeared.

I kind of get the part about skipping the "nonsense" but there has been some action the last couple days and he's nowhere to be found. At this point simply not participating is IMO anti-town behavior. If we do get a deadline tomorrow I'll have no problem going back there.

I like a lynch of CTM, Runnin, or Smash in that order.

I would say I'm iffy about Pac, which is at least more than I can say about most people right now. I prefer to lynch CTM, but I would also be willing to vote Pac because he seems like a better candidate to me than SMC.

I REALLY don't want to do this, but the town needs all the info it can get, so.......

I think it's all roleless townies who randomly got their hands on weapons either at the beginning of the game, or after these predator kill attempts when the throwing stars and spears have been used, and they're trying to hunt the predators (and failing miserably, btw).

This is absolutely correct, especially the failing miserably part. I had this idea from the beginning of the game that three people seemed to be working together. So, when DPR gave me a spear and said I had to use it d2, I did - on one of the three. I was clearly way off, and I apologize for that.

I wouldn't blame y'all if you lynched me for a lousy vig kill. It's the one role I hate and ALWAYS hit townies with. Gut instinct never works for me as a vig. I forgot that. You have Slats' dying words that I'm not an SK and I'm obviously not a Predator, or I'm completely lying. You decide. But decide quickly, please. We don't have much time today. If you decide to go for me, don't wait for me to get up. I have no more to tell you.

It was a one-time thing. I don't have any other weapons that I know of. DPR's scene was completely accurate, down to my reaction.

My fate rests in your hands....

Archived