PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

I disagree about Lily being the easy lynch. If you want to go there, day one you were more for the easier lynches than I was. Lily never has been the top candidate nor has she gotten even close to being lynched. I voiced that I was not comfortable going with either Smash or Runin since I didn't feel like either were particularly good lynches.

What easy lynches was I for on day 1? Hess? That dude hasn't faced pressure outside of some mild pressure in his firs game. I don't think he's ever even been 1/2 way to lynch if memory serves..

And yeah, i think lily is a bit like woody or klecko or jets babe or any number of players who are always easy to start a train on..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't say "They are confirmed innocent". You have stated that you believe they are simply because they've been shot at. You believe Lily is.. in a total 180.. simply because she admitted she made a really dumb move and killed Slats.

You are convinced your girlfriend is.. though I have no clue why. She hasn't really set off any triggers for me yet but she's "willing to vote for me" simply because I got offended at your rude comment and to her that was an overreaction. *shrugs* Maybe she should read the last game if she want's to see an over reaction from me. All while keeping in mind I was the healer in that game. I don't feel I was being over defensive here. I was just pissed off that he claims I've done nothing the entire game. Yet at the same time he feels all of the other inactives are shiny except Adella who truly hasn't contriubuted much of anything.

The only reason you find me moreso than Barm is because you think he is likely innocent since he had a predator attack him. I believed it more on Shutout than anyone simply from the number of times they went after him. But there's no guarentee at this point that they won't try to do it to one of their own simply to make them seem innocent so people like you will advocate keeping them around.

Not sure on the strongly convinced on Sharrow either. He's made some good points true but you are ok with his activity level(even though it's the same as mine). I apparently am wasting my time even posting my points because the voice of reason says I haven't done anything all game. *big grin* <<more jesting and joking around with you... don't claim I'm getting emo.

Just wanted to check in since I had mentioned the possibility of moving my vote. It currently looks to be a two horse race between SMC and JVOR. If that changes I'll reevaluate, but between the two I'm happy with sticking on SMC then making the jump to JVOR. I still don't like that exchange from yesterday and feel like a lynch there gives us more to work with for tomorrow. JVOR I'm not too sure about yet either way, whether scum or innocent, but I also don't see us getting as much info from his death, so I see no reason to move.

In light of that and the fact that I'll be leaving for work fairly soon I looked at the vote count and JVOR and SMC each have three. Jvor will claim it's just an OMGUS but I don't like his trumping around that those who the predators attacked are "confirmed" innocent. (and that Lily is simply by stating she's who killed Slats) I've a strong dislike of that word... confirmed.... mostly because I've been screwed over by a "confirmed" finder who got recruitied to the scum and killed me after claiming his view on me was scum. I firmly believe there is no such thing as confirmed when it comes to mafia until the death scene is up. I'm also pretty sure Dan is strongly town to you because you value getting laid. :P

Vote: Jvor.

Haha, you certainly made it sound like he used the word "confirmed" ... so much so I did a keyword search of the thread to see what you were talking about. Maybe it's just the English teacher in me that assumes when you put quotation marks around the same word multiple times and say you hate that specific word, you're quoting someone. :P

I'm also wondering what you think about CTM. You said that the "they/we" slip-up stood out to you the most. Does discovering SMC wasn't the one who said it make it not scummy to you any longer?

You didn't say "They are confirmed innocent". You have stated that you believe they are simply because they've been shot at. You believe Lily is.. in a total 180.. simply because she admitted she made a really dumb move and killed Slats.

You are convinced your girlfriend is.. though I have no clue why. She hasn't really set off any triggers for me yet but she's "willing to vote for me" simply because I got offended at your rude comment and to her that was an overreaction. *shrugs* Maybe she should read the last game if she want's to see an over reaction from me. All while keeping in mind I was the healer in that game. I don't feel I was being over defensive here. I was just pissed off that he claims I've done nothing the entire game. Yet at the same time he feels all of the other inactives are shiny except Adella who truly hasn't contriubuted much of anything.

The only reason you find me moreso than Barm is because you think he is likely innocent since he had a predator attack him. I believed it more on Shutout than anyone simply from the number of times they went after him. But there's no guarentee at this point that they won't try to do it to one of their own simply to make them seem innocent so people like you will advocate keeping them around.

Not sure on the strongly convinced on Sharrow either. He's made some good points true but you are ok with his activity level(even though it's the same as mine). I apparently am wasting my time even posting my points because the voice of reason says I haven't done anything all game. *big grin* <<more jesting and joking around with you... don't claim I'm getting emo.

I'm not really sure why JVoR is getting such a strong town read on me and pod-CTM isn't, since normally CTM is able to read me well and I've never been town with JVoR. It's possible he can read me a lot better than I can read him.

And I'm not saying I'm willing to vote for you merely because you got really mad at JVoR. I thought the SMC/CTM confusion was pretty interesting coming from someone who had just spent an entire post saying how carefully she's reading the game.

I'm not really sure why JVoR is getting such a strong town read on me and pod-CTM isn't, since normally CTM is able to read me well and I've never been town with JVoR. It's possible he can read me a lot better than I can read him.

And I'm not saying I'm willing to vote for you merely because you got really mad at JVoR. I thought the SMC/CTM confusion was pretty interesting coming from someone who had just spent an entire post saying how carefully she's reading the game.

You have fallen out of my top 3.. but i can't decide if thats purposeful cause I opened my big mouth about it :D

btw.. it's funny now how out of the closet how you are more prone to defend your little jYOYO, whereas before, it was mainly him having your back. My point is that you hid your infatuation a lot better then he did

It is total bull**** that you guys keep saying i view dan simply because we are dating.

I put a lot of work into trying to maintain objectivity and the diacounting of it is making me fed up. You bring that up again and i quit.

Huh? thats not what i said at all ..

emo? Naw. No idea what you're talking about. :/

To make it clearer, this is the reason why I would be willing to vote for you, Naeann.

Smc.. you've made silly slipups and some shoddy playing. You then whined that the less active folk(Me) would come galavanting in and vote you just to seem to be more active. Screw you. (Kissy face) I don't need to post alot to be paying attention to the damned game. I read every post.. (even I28's long ones Jif.) If that was meant to scare me away from voting for you it didn't work. Slats pointed out a very good casing imho. I'd say funny to that after your exchange with him if Lily didn't admit to the killing. The thing that sticks out the most is the slipup of writing We instead of They. It didn't sit right the first time I read it and it still doesn't.

Your last sentence made it sound like it was something you had looked at multiple times. If that's the case, I'm not sure how you missed who said it and how it was originally said. Makes me wonder if you were just looking for a reason to vote SMC.

Then when the error was pointed out, you unvoted SMC without another word on it. I was curious to see if it would change your opinion of CTM in any way since it supposedly looked really scummy to you before.

Yes, it's just one post that caught my eye. Like I said most of your others seemed fine to me. But it's at least more than I've found on a lot of other people. Not that you need to worry, it doesn't seem like anyone else is too interested in you right now.

Dan... sorry.. with the quotes I meant he implied it. I meant while he didnt flat out say.. Barm has to be innocent because he was shot at he implied it.

As for the slipup thing no.. it does mean I'm looking closer at CTM. I didn't, however, say I'm reading everything super closely.. so closely I make sure you use commas in the right spots.. I said I've read every post. Meaning I'm not just skimming thru. I also said that I get those two mixed up because they just have initials for their handles. I rectified my mistake and unvoted SMC. I feel better with my vote on JVOR.. especially given the deadline approaching and the possibility of two random lynches if we don't get a majority.

You have fallen out of my top 3.. but i can't decide if thats purposeful cause I opened my big mouth about it :D

btw.. it's funny now how out of the closet how you are more prone to defend your little jYOYO, whereas before, it was mainly him having your back. My point is that you hid your infatuation a lot better then he did

I didn't notice a change, but it is possible. I really try to be unbiased, but I do sometimes worry it's hard to maintain full objectivity. I guess I just feel like JVoR isn't quite this jumpy as scum. It's also hard when I feel like a lot of our suspicions have lined up, and I don't know if it's because he's trying to play me or because we're finally both town together. I think it makes it harder for me to read him.

Haha, you certainly made it sound like he used the word "confirmed" ... so much so I did a keyword search of the thread to see what you were talking about. Maybe it's just the English teacher in me that assumes when you put quotation marks around the same word multiple times and say you hate that specific word, you're quoting someone. :P

I'm also wondering what you think about CTM. You said that the "they/we" slip-up stood out to you the most. Does discovering SMC wasn't the one who said it make it not scummy to you any longer?

Not for nothing but JVOR certainly implied "confirmed" pretty strongly. An argument over semantics seems pretty desperate right now.

It is total bull**** that you guys keep saying i view dan simply because we are dating.

I put a lot of work into trying to maintain objectivity and the diacounting of it is making me fed up. You bring that up again and i quit.

I don't think that's what he meant, sweetie. Hehe these games make you quite upset sometimes. ;)

I didn't notice a change, but it is possible. I really try to be unbiased, but I do sometimes worry it's hard to maintain full objectivity. I guess I just feel like JVoR isn't quite this jumpy as scum. It's also hard when I feel like a lot of our suspicions have lined up, and I don't know if it's because he's trying to play me or because we're finally both town together. I think it makes it harder for me to read him.

I'm trying. I really am. But everything you keep saying about JVOR is the complete opposite of how I view him. Obviously you know him MUCH better but jumpy when scum? I actually consider him smooth as butter when scum. But I've also never seen him with real heat.

It's strange for me that my top 3 are nearly identical to yours. i28 has shot up recently as he's quieted down a lot after runin and jvor and pac have been in my top 3 for awhile..

Especially considering I usually go the opposite way of you because you are like a pitbull in a China cloest.

Ok. Small window for me but crazy one time you were town and didn't give a ****.

Huh?

Quick thoughts from my phone:

suspicious: CTM, Pac, jif, bg

not enough info: Adella, nae

neutral: hess, brett, i28, avm

Leaning town: lily, shutout, barm, smc

Strong town read: Dan, sharrow

i think that is everyone

A lil OMGUS toward me and CTM?

Current Vote Count:

SMC (3) - BG, Pac, Brett

JiF (1) - Hess, Crusher

Lily (1) - Barms

CTM (1) - Dan

Pac (2) - JiF, Sharrow

JVoR (3) - Lily, CTM, I28

NOT VOTING: BRETT, CRUSH, ADELLA, SHUTOUT, NAE, AVM

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

If a majority vote is not reached, 2 random lynches will be made.

DEADLINE 10:02:22

I did this a while ago, but I'll do it again so you dont miss it.

Unvote Pac

Vote JVOR

And everyone please notice that he is going to make 2 random lynches if a decision isnt made.

I have another stupid kickball game with my office tonight, so I'm not going to be around for the deadline, but I'll be around here the rest of the day since I'm back in my office. Really would prefer not to wait for the last 2nd like I had to last time and got **** for it.

I'm trying. I really am. But everything you keep saying about JVOR is the complete opposite of how I view him. Obviously you know him MUCH better but jumpy when scum? I actually consider him smooth as butter when scum. But I've also never seen him with real heat.

That's what I said. He's acting a little too jumpy right now for me to think he's scum. I feel like he does a better job of staying clearheaded when he's scum. But he also knows to switch it up from game to game, so I'm not sure. If this is the way we're leaning, I'm okay with voting him. It would reassure me to know whether JVoR and I are actually seeing some people the same way or if it's been a ploy.

I don't think that's what he meant, sweetie. Hehe these games make you quite upset sometimes. ;)

It wasn't directed at ctm. Multiple people seem to think it's ok to do that. I am saying it's not ok with me. If you want to question why i feel a way based on reasoning then fine. Discounting something because we are dating is bs.

Ok, to clarify, what i was saying was that it in the past it was clear he had a thing for you but not the reverse, which is why i asked if you guys we're dating or if he was just stuck in the friend zone. It really had nothing to do with mafia other then making the small leap that you might be more devious then he is :D

That's what I said. He's acting a little too jumpy right now for me to think he's scum. I feel like he does a better job of staying clearheaded when he's scum. But he also knows to switch it up from game to game, so I'm not sure. If this is the way we're leaning, I'm okay with voting him. It would reassure me to know whether JVoR and I are actually seeing some people the same way or if it's been a ploy.

Ok. My bad I read that wrong. Yeah, which is why I'm having a hard time voting for him right now.

Hey guys sorry I've been Mia... I've been reading but my work has been more hours than I thought getting acclimated to everythinh.. It's slowing down so I'll be more active.. And will be around before the deadline again.

Smc and slats were my 2 suspects for awhile... Even worse than slats dying is that I am starting to believe smc... And I also am getting a town vibe on jvor.

Something lily said earlier caught my eye.. That killing low post count townies is a dm move.. And we've seen that so far. I believe lilys reveal (for now) and barm was attacked.. So that leaves adella and nae.

unvote, vote nae

I'll try to post at lunch, and will definitely be back before the deadline

I read you last game, so I wouldn't say can not. By know means do i think (or claim) to have your tell, so I certainly could be wrong

The crux of my case on you is going after the easy lynch in lily. It's one thing a more impulsive player to do it, but another when a careful, considerate player does so. Just like last game when I said scum would be all over the jif train, and it turned out that the vast majority of his train was scum (Crusher, slats, brett, lily, you) and some lunkheads (pac and smash)

So amazing when you look back at my play knowing the later results...I get crucified for my tactics, but boy are they spot on...sometimes.

This is just creepy.

I once dated a girl with the initials E.D., and everyone called her Ed...it used to bug me out...had to dump her.

Working on catching up. Two pages to go, still......

Checking in quick before leaving, since we have the deadline today.

I believe Lily's reveal ... why else cop up to killing Slats? It doesn't make sense to me otherwise.

That wasn't SMC, that was CTM. I'm also not sure if you got confused by Hess changing CTM's quote as a joke, so here is the original for you. He didn't outright write "we" instead of "they," he inserted an apostrophe into the word "were". Who knows if it's a Freudian slip or what, but either way you seemed to be misunderstanding what happened. Especially if that's what stood out to you "the most".

When I was rereading, I saw a couple of other times he did that. I

Hey guys sorry I've been Mia... I've been reading but my work has been more hours than I thought getting acclimated to everythinh.. It's slowing down so I'll be more active.. And will be around before the deadline again.

Smc and slats were my 2 suspects for awhile... Even worse than slats dying is that I am starting to believe smc... And I also am getting a town vibe on jvor.

Something lily said earlier caught my eye.. That killing low post count townies is a dm move.. And we've seen that so far. I believe lilys reveal (for now) and barm was attacked.. So that leaves adella and nae.

unvote, vote nae

I'll try to post at lunch, and will definitely be back before the deadline

I missed Lily saying it, but earlier I commented on how doggin liked to do that, so I buy it's a DM thing. That being said, how likely would it be for Nae or Adellia to have enough influence on a scum teeam to get them to play their way. Neither have been around much, it's possible they are more chatty in the qt though i suppose.

Current Vote Count:

SMC (5) - BG, Pac, Shutout, Barm, Hess

JiF (1) - Crusher

CTM (1) - Dan

Pac (1) - Sharrow

JVoR (4) - Lily, CTM, I28, Jif

Nae (1) - Brett

NOT VOTING: ADELLA, NAE, AVM, SMC, JVOR

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

IF A MAJORITY LYNCH IS NOT REACHED, 2 RANDOM MODKILLS WILL OCCUR.

* Please, please tell me if I have the count right, I'm skimming to keep count so that everyone knows where they are at, but it's turning out to be busy as hell business wise, so I'll correct anythgin that needs correcting. All will put straight before the deadline, so no worries.

I tend to agree with this. We all played together a very longtime here together. no reason to start grouping JVOR and Danx as boyfriend and grilfriend and accusing them of favoritism. Your "boyfriend" your "girlfriend" shiit has no place here. JVOR and Danx will do just fine. Besides we all Know Dan x digs Crusher more than anyone else here. Don;t hate the player hate the game.

Archived