PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Surprising that the vote count started up on me again based on what Slats said. That's bogus, but what have you.

Since it now seems it's me vs. JVOR, and JVOR's reaction to pressure has been quite interesting, I'll make the self perserve vote.

Vote: JVOR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I missed Lily saying it, but earlier I commented on how doggin liked to do that, so I buy it's a DM thing. That being said, how likely would it be for Nae or Adellia to have enough influence on a scum teeam to get them to play their way. Neither have been around much, it's possible they are more chatty in the qt though i suppose.

How much influence do they need if they get to pick their own nks?

Hey guys sorry I've been Mia... I've been reading but my work has been more hours than I thought getting acclimated to everythinh.. It's slowing down so I'll be more active.. And will be around before the deadline again.

Smc and slats were my 2 suspects for awhile... Even worse than slats dying is that I am starting to believe smc... And I also am getting a town vibe on jvor.

Something lily said earlier caught my eye.. That killing low post count townies is a dm move.. And we've seen that so far. I believe lilys reveal (for now) and barm was attacked.. So that leaves adella and nae.

unvote, vote nae

I'll try to post at lunch, and will definitely be back before the deadline

hey welcome back lurky the neighborhood stalker. Wassup?

Current Vote Count:

SMC (5) - BG, Pac, Shutout, Barm, Hess

JiF (1) - Crusher

CTM (1) - Dan

Pac (1) - Sharrow

JVoR (4) - Lily, CTM, I28, Jif

Nae (1) - Brett

NOT VOTING: ADELLA, NAE, AVM, SMC, JVOR

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

IF A MAJORITY LYNCH IS NOT REACHED, 2 RANDOM MODKILLS WILL OCCUR.

* Please, please tell me if I have the count right, I'm skimming to keep count so that everyone knows where they are at, but it's turning out to be busy as hell business wise, so I'll correct anythgin that needs correcting. All will put straight before the deadline, so no worries.

Figures you show up after I spend 15 minutes doing this... I think this is right.

Current Vote Count:

SMC (5) - BG, Pac, Barm, Shutout, Hess

Nae (1) - Brett

JiF (1) - Crusher

CTM (2) - Dan

Pac (1) - Sharrow

JVoR (5) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae

NOT VOTING: ADELLA, AVM, SMC, JVOR

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Figures you show up after I spend 15 minutes doing this... I think this is right.

Current Vote Count:

SMC (5) - BG, Pac, Barm, Shutout, Hess

Nae (1) - Brett

JiF (1) - Crusher

CTM (2) - Dan

Pac (1) - Sharrow

JVoR (5) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae

NOT VOTING: ADELLA, AVM, SMC, JVOR

SMC just voted JVOR

I tend to agree with this. We all played together a very longtime here together. no reason to start grouping JVOR and Danx as boyfriend and grilfriend and accusing them of favoritism. Your "boyfriend" your "girlfriend" shiit has no place here. JVOR and Danx will do just fine. Besides we all Know Dan x digs Crusher more than anyone else here. Don;t hate the player hate the game.

Can i still refer to jiff as your girlfriend?

Ok, to clarify, what i was saying was that it in the past it was clear he had a thing for you but not the reverse, which is why i asked if you guys we're dating or if he was just stuck in the friend zone. It really had nothing to do with mafia other then making the small leap that you might be more devious then he is :D

Hehe, I see. I guess he just can't help himself, he's so dazzled by me. :P Jvor was the one who wanted us to keep it on the down low because he was paranoid about having people doubt his objectivity. Vicious knew though, and he was very sweet to keep it a secret. I refrained from making comments about how much I like jvor because I didn't want people to think I was inviting flirtation from everyone.

Anyway it looks like I have to pick between smc and jvor. I'm gonna have to go with jvor because his alignment will tell me more, and I'm more on the fence about him than smc at the moment.

vote: JVoR

I don't like how quickly Lily's reveal of dumb has removed all suspicion. Last game she had a similarly silly reveal of Conversion Checker which accomplished the same thing. In that game she was scum and the people who "believed" her reveal were also shady. I'm not interested in starting that train with less than 8 hours left but she should definitely be questioned further about this tomorrow.

I'm a bit torn between voting for SMC and JVoR... The more I think about it the less likely it is SMC was in on a bussing operation with CTM. He's been double crossed by him before and I don't think he'd stand for being on the crap end of that deal.

I've been so focused on CTM (which admittedly may be my mistake) that a lot of the case on JVoR has gone over my head. I'm still highly suspicious of CTM but I suppose I need to spend more time on other cases.

One thing that I don't like is that JVoR is one of those who left the Lily train after her "reveal" after spending the last week voicing concern about her. When you couple that with it being a choice of him or SMC I have to

unvote

Vote JVoR

Hehe, I see. I guess he just can't help himself, he's so dazzled by me. :P Jvor was the one who wanted us to keep it on the down low because he was paranoid about having people doubt his objectivity. Vicious knew though, and he was very sweet to keep it a secret. I refrained from making comments about how much I like jvor because I didn't want people to think I was inviting flirtation from everyone.

Anyway it looks like I have to pick between smc and jvor. I'm gonna have to go with jvor because his alignment will tell me more, and I'm more on the fence about him than smc at the moment.

SHOT through the heart,

And your to blame,

Darlin you give love....

:Nuts:

Current Vote Count:

SMC (4) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess

Nae (1) - Brett

JiF (1) - Crusher

Pac (1) - Sharrow

JVoR (8) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac

NOT VOTING: ADELLA, AVM, JVOR

Current Vote Count:

Nae (1) - Brett

JiF (1) - Crusher

Pac (1) - Sharrow

I think there's 18 alive, no? 22 to start, smash, slats, vic and runin dead..

which means jvor is at l-1

et tu Dan? ;)

But yeah, this part i don't like. After going through all the motions of saying I looked innocent you decide to vote me now? Does not compute.

I've said I'm conflicted about you. I've also said I'm leaning town on SMC. Not my favorite choice to be making right now.

Looks like it's me. Congrats to scum, you guys really had me guessing myself over and over the entire game.

Time for final foses.

Pac, BG, Nae, and JiF.

I feel like one of CTM or Pac is scum. Can't figure out which. Maybe both are innocent. I was really pretty deceived this game.

BG is someone that is doing his little slide by thing.. that's a decent list if your innocent :D

Unofficial Current Vote Count:

Nae (1) - Brett

JiF (1) - Crusher

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Note to CTM, the math wiz, JVOR is still at L-2 because with 18 players (divided in half is 9) you still need 10 to lynch.

Note to CTM, the math wiz, JVOR is still at L-2 because with 18 players (divided in half is 9) you still need 10 to lynch.

:bwahaharoll:

that was a long time coming for you. Nice pull! :D

If you're mafia I WILL find a way to kick you in the nuts.

I'm not, but we can kick each other in the nuts anyway if you like?

I'm leaning towards believing you because I saw some similar things. Not so much any linkage to AVM, but Vic's focus on Smashmouth seemed really different from the way he typically moves his vote around and feels his way through Day 1. Vic seemed like he was trying to blend in and was being much more subtle than normal. I don't really get the AVM thing, though.

If no one else is going to vote CTM, I'll move my vote in a little bit. I would be willing to vote Pac, although I'm less sure on him, or Naeann if anyone else wants to go there. If we're getting down to the wire again I will put my vote on whoever has the most votes.

Yeah...see I saw JVOR mentioning me and Vic as his top two as being a setup for the next couple days. Only problem was, when Vic went down it either completely nixed that theory or meant we had a couple different scum teams and he had really bad timing. Him backing off me seemed like an easy way to try and gain my trust and cover his tracks, OR that he was a townie worried he'd get connected to Vic. I'll continue in a bit on him.

Hey guys sorry I've been Mia... I've been reading but my work has been more hours than I thought getting acclimated to everythinh.. It's slowing down so I'll be more active.. And will be around before the deadline again.

Smc and slats were my 2 suspects for awhile... Even worse than slats dying is that I am starting to believe smc... And I also am getting a town vibe on jvor.

Something lily said earlier caught my eye.. That killing low post count townies is a dm move.. And we've seen that so far. I believe lilys reveal (for now) and barm was attacked.. So that leaves adella and nae.

unvote, vote nae

I'll try to post at lunch, and will definitely be back before the deadline

Glad you're back and all is good. I follow you on Nae, but SMC seems too easy right now.

You're perplexing to me, because I don't read you as roleless whatsoever. Doesn't mean I think you're scum or town, just that you have some equipment or something at the very least. I was starting to lean more towards scum though, but I keep thinking back to that little tidbit about not wanting JVOR to read everything to you as to not have his voice give anything away. I don't put it past you being that sneaky, but I also don't see you volunteering that up especially given the situation (you really could have had him read it to you if you were on the same team and new it).

JVOR I read as town, but I do the same with SMC and Pac. Pac gives us nothing, and SMC MAY give us info on CTM, but quite frankly it's no sure thing. JVOR if he's guilty I feel like tells us that there are two scum teams for sure. If he's innocent? I don't think we get anything for certain either.

The problem with JVOR is this. Everyone's jumped on him for being defensive but fact of the matter is I think it's obvious he's been bothered by the Dan stuff that keeps being brought up, and I think it's effected how he's playing. I just don't think I can buy that he's defensive because he's scum -- he's played scum and 3rd party roles VERY well in the past. He very well may be scum, but the defensiveness I don't connect to it.

I'm not sure where I'm going. I've jumped around to about 3 different folks today, and person I'd feel best about is probably Nae. My gut tells me Brett or Nae, maybe both...I dunno. Problem is, neither are at the top and Brett just flat out hasn't been able to be around, nothing to do with being scum either.

It's a big mess, and I just don't know where to go. I honestly don't feel like our best lynch is going to be JVOR or SMC, but we don't have much more time and can't take 2 lynches.

I think there's 18 alive, no? 22 to start, smash, slats, vic and runin dead..

which means jvor is at l-1

No, even with 18 alive it still has to be 10 votes, because it needs to be a majority. Consider that if it was 9 to lynch, two different people could have 9 votes at the same time with 18 players. So even with 18 players, JVOR is still L-2

You're perplexing to me, because I don't read you as roleless whatsoever. Doesn't mean I think you're scum or town, just that you have some equipment or something at the very least. I was starting to lean more towards scum though, but I keep thinking back to that little tidbit about not wanting JVOR to read everything to you as to not have his voice give anything away. I don't put it past you being that sneaky, but I also don't see you volunteering that up especially given the situation (you really could have had him read it to you if you were on the same team and new it).

I don't know why you'd give me a shoutout like this if you're town. As far as I'm concerned, we're all roleless for now.

Official Current Vote Count:

Nae (1) - Brett

JiF (1) - Crusher

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Fixed.

DEADLINE IN 8:03:24

FAILURE TO REACH A MAJORITY LYNCH WILL RESULT IN 2 RANDOM MODKILLS.

Current Vote Count:

SMC (5) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow

Nae (1) - Brett

JiF (1) - Crusher

DEADLINE IN 7:00:00

I don't know why you'd give me a shoutout like this if you're town. As far as I'm concerned, we're all roleless for now.

I guess I wasn't clear enough, my apologies. I tried to say has a weapon to explain what I meant a bit more, but I do agree. I don't think there is a doc, cop, etc in this game. I was sort of typing everything out as I was thinking it. I KIND OF feel like you and him are on different sides in this one, but I'm not 100% sure, and it's always a mistake to connect two players together. At the same time, I've gotten an odd read from you this game, but I was trying to say I'm not so sure I feel like you're scum anymore. I was thinking earlier this morning that I felt like you were, but just some of your posts today make me sway the other way

Archived