PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well someone's being a bit of a Patty Pissy Pants. The whipped joke strike a nerve?

I suspect he was making fun of you for being a page or two behind in the clarification (SMC already pointed that out). At least I hope he was, cause then its funny.

So when I saw Sharrow's post...I thought, man that would make sense. And then Lily pretty much confirmed him with her reveal.

It makes sense and triggered a couple of train of thoughts.

1) How did Sharrow know...not that he's not a sharp guy who couldnt put it together but the way he articulated that thought was even better than Lily's reveal.

2) The timing of the post relative to Lily's reveal is very interesting. Lily didnt need to reveal. She could have used that post in agreement without the reveal.

3) Who's been pushing Lily? Maybe people we need to look at.

1) It occurred to me as well that he might KNOW and not have been guessing.

2) The town needed to know for sure

3) I think we should look at both those who have been trying to lynch me and those who are agreeing with and supporting me

And you don't think at all that a really good scum play by her would be to act the confused ditzy townie who goes "oopsie" and all the boys say "aww, it's ok Lily.. we will totally ignore the shoddy playing because you'd NEVER do that as scum." Maybe I'm wrong but it would be a clever thing for the SK to do... to pretend it was a one time shot she had and be basically confirmed innocent in the eyes of the town because she didn't know what the vest did... I mean because she's the conversion checker... I'm sorry. Because it was just a one shot, do it quick or lose it, kill.

Nae, I love you! NOBODY cases me like you do!

You mean as a person in general? I consider bad and erratic play as bad and erratic play. If you don't want to get lynched based off of it than fix the part of your game that is getting you lynched. Lily herself said she's just been having a difficult time coping with things irl and that's something I didn't take enough into account. I'm sure she's more put together in other games.

On DM, yes. Here, not yet. Hopefully, I will be sooner or later.

It is total bull**** that you guys keep saying i view dan simply because we are dating.

I put a lot of work into trying to maintain objectivity and the diacounting of it is making me fed up. You bring that up again and i quit.

Please know that that is NOT what I

Now that I'm all caught up - I have several errands to run and need to jump in the shower first. Anyway, I'm pressed for time, but I will be back well before the deadline (barring something coming up) and can and will switch my vote if need be.

I;ll be back to vote before deadline. SMC or JVOR will work for me.

unvote JiF the manwhore

Nothing will ever stop me from loving you. Nothing ever.

I will always love you.

1) It occurred to me as well that he might KNOW and not have been guessing.

2) The town needed to know for sure

3) I think we should look at both those who have been trying to lynch me and those who are agreeing with and supporting me

1. True.

2. If you are telling the truth - True.

3. So you mean everyoe participating ;-)

Current Vote Count:

SMC (5) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow

Nae (1) - Brett

JVoR (8) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac

NOT VOTING: ADELLA, AVM, JVOR, CRUSH

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

DEADLINE IN 4:49:17

Ya'll do enjoy living dangerously, I'll give you that...

Current Vote Count:

Nae (1) - Brett

JVoR (8) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac

NOT VOTING: ADELLA, AVM, JVOR, CRUSH

DEADLINE IN 4:49:17

Ya'll do enjoy living dangerously, I'll give you that...

Brett the eternal stalking newb, pop in vote on Nae may garner looking at. Makes about as much sense as someone asking me to hold their burger while they go to the bathroom.

I could vote for either SMC or JVOR. JiF too, only cause Ih8t him

Im half inclined to put my vote on SMC but no way do I want another day 1 mad dash. So vote:jvor

People start rolling to SMC I would switch.

Current Vote Count:

Nae (1) - Brett

JVoR (9) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac, Crush

NOT VOTING: ADELLA, AVM, JVOR

DEADLINE IN 4:24:49

Current Vote Count:

SMC (6) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR

Nae (1) - Brett

NOT VOTING: ADELLA, AVM

DEADLINE IN 3:59:33

Current Vote Count:

SMC (6) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR

Nae (1) - Brett

NOT VOTING: ADELLA, AVM

DEADLINE IN 3:59:33

What... Brett didn't get the ****ing memo? Dummy.

Jeez can we not take this to the wire. This is boring even me.

The problem is, besides your vote on me, 4 of the 5 other votes are from inactives (BG, Barm, Shutout, Sharrow) which really sucks the fun out of the game.

Wow, I got home from work and fell asleep. Then I wake up in a daze, see the time and scramble to get online, and nothing has happened. Haha.

I'll switch my vote to SMC if I need to do that.

And that would be awful.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm a roleless townie.

The only reason why this godforsaken game is dragging on YET AGAIN is because drive-by players have either not voted yet or decided to vote for me at the last minute.

Of the 7 least active players in this game, 2 have not voted and 4 have voted for me.

Brett's vote is a waste.

Adella isn't really in the game.

We are trying to reach consensus on 10 votes, with 16 people... not 18. :rolleyes:

I'm glad I made the effort to get back from only one of the most important meetings of my career, to then sit here and watch grass grow.

Archived