PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

And that would be awful.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm a roleless townie.

The only reason why this godforsaken game is dragging on YET AGAIN is because drive-by players have either not voted yet or decided to vote for me at the last minute.

Of the 7 least active players in this game, 2 have not voted and 4 have voted for me.

This situation is perplexing. I don't like that I'm on JVoR with both CTM and Nae, but it's odd how the thread died once JVoR got in close range. It's also interesting to me that I28, Jif, and I, for example, would have to switch over to even get you to L-1. Something feels really off to me about this lynch.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This situation is perplexing. I don't like that I'm on JVoR with both CTM and Nae, but it's odd how the thread died once JVoR got in close range. It's also interesting to me that I28, Jif, and I, for example, would have to switch over to even get you to L-1. Something feels really off to me about this lynch.

It should, i'm town.

Something feels off to me about this GAME. Maybe its because I have aged 274 years in the past 8 days... I dunno.

I want to pee in the gas tank of every one of the people not contributing, I'll tell you that much.

Something feels off to me about this GAME. Maybe its because I have aged 274 years in the past 8 days... I dunno.

I want to pee in the gas tank of every one of the people not contributing, I'll tell you that much.

to many people not contributing enough and too many votes needed to gain the majority.. need to get off those even numbers.. i'm sure tomorrow will be bloodier

If my vote is pissing everyone off I'll go back...

unvote vote smc

in my mind, were debating which roleless townie to lynch. Woohoo.

Considering you haven't really been tuned in... is your opinion better or worse than 2 random Mod lynches? I'm not sure...

CTM doesn't seem to think so. Even though I thought he was a better evaluator of this kind of thing. That's what makes me wonder about him.

Yet no one wanted to vote CTM or Naeann earlier ... I suspect that scum are pretty good at narrowing down our choices earlier in the day, then sit back and laugh while we painfully try to decide between them.

Yet no one wanted to vote CTM or Naeann earlier ... I suspect that scum are pretty good at narrowing down our choices earlier in the day, then sit back and laugh while we painfully try to decide between them.

You can keep fanning that flame all you want. I'm the one that tried to get action yesterday so we didn't end up in a late stalemate, i don't see how I narrowed down our choices at all. The problem was nobody was doign **** up till yesterday afternoon when smc and i started up, so we started behind the eight ball..

You can keep fanning that flame all you want. I'm the one that tried to get action yesterday so we didn't end up in a late stalemate, i don't see how I narrowed down our choices at all. The problem was nobody was doign **** up till yesterday afternoon when smc and i started up, so we started behind the eight ball..

I wasn't directing that at you. I'm more concerned about your potential teammates in this respect, some of our less vocal people who pop in at the right time to make sure certain guys become the two clear frontrunners.

For the moment, I'll unvote and vote SMC. Should be interesting to see if this one is easier, and I trust our active players to help us get a lynch a lot more than I trust any of those inactives to show up and vote JVoR. I will be here to switch back.

We could setup some prop bets.

Will everyone have more posts than the first dead player by the end of the game?

Will any DMer sans Lily make it past the mod line? (The posts by the mod)

Will CTM break 400 posts by the end of the game?

Will JiF win back Crusher?

How may Lady friends will Pac score with? (decimals accepted)

How many players will be there at the end of game.

Which side will win?

Who do you think deserved to get shot at by a non predator more. Vicious or Slats?

As I said earlier, I don't feel good about either. I don't think we're going to strike gold with either, but if pushed to choose I'd take JVOR. If somehow we get lucky, as I said earlier I feel like it'd tell me a bit more. vote: JVOR. I'll be checking in every 15 minutes or so, if it's not going to happen, i'll switch to SMC.

Ok. Unvote, Vote: JVoR

If you think playing this game is painfully slow, imagine watching it.

Nobody does anything for 58 hours, then you run around like maniacs with 14 hrs to go before deadline, then everyone sits and waits for a few more hours . . .

Will everyone have more posts than the first dead player by the end of the game? No

Will any DMer sans Lily make it past the mod line? (The posts by the mod) No

Will CTM break 400 posts by the end of the game? Game? I'll take end of the game day :D

Will JiF win back Crusher? Easiest one. Obv. Yes

How may Lady friends will Pac score with? (decimals accepted) Tough one...I need more info, like define Lady friends

How many players will be there at the end of game. None. We will have all effectively killed one another

Which side will win? The Patriots

Who do you think deserved to get shot at by a non predator more. Vicious or Slats? Teh Vicious. He's scary good. Or scary bad. Depends on the game. :D

That about does it

If you think playing this game is painfully slow, imagine watching it.

Nobody does anything for 58 hours, then you run around like maniacs with 14 hrs to go before deadline, then everyone sits and waits for a few more hours . . .

I don't like having deadlines. Or maybe we just need to get used to playing with deadlines when there's such a large crowd. I know there's pros and cons with both ways, but this makes me feel like our options get limited so quickly. Could also be the combination of deadlines with a bunch of people who only pop in now and again.

Game days are going to 48 hr. deadlines.

Boo. I have a lot of trouble reading people when every person has the excuse of "trying to avoid a random lynch." I'm sure Adella's happy, at least. This works out awesome for her. :)

Final Vote Count:

SMC (7) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR, Brett

JVoR (10) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac, Crush, AVM

NOT VOTING: ADELLA

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Will everyone have more posts than the first dead player by the end of the game?

Will any DMer sans Lily make it past the mod line? (The posts by the mod)

Will CTM break 400 posts by the end of the game?

Will JiF win back Crusher?

How may Lady friends will Pac score with? (decimals accepted)

How many players will be there at the end of game.

Which side will win?

Who do you think deserved to get shot at by a non predator more. Vicious or Slats?

I don't get the DM one - explain it so I can thrash them with it.

Game days are going to 12 hr. deadlines.

Haha. If so, I'm done. Most miserable game of my life!

Trying to be open-minded, though ... can someone explain to me how deadlines at all favor the town? My feeling is it gives scum an enormous advantage and makes it really hard to deal with inactives.

Boo. I have a lot of trouble reading people when every person has the excuse of "trying to avoid a random lynch." I'm sure Adella's happy, at least. This works out awesome for her. :)

Just need to clear out some anctives and vote sooner..

From high-tech wheelchairs situated in the trees, the old Predators use bifocals to watch the team as the final vote came in...and wheeze in excitement when it finally does. They each do a shot of prune juice, then get ready for the night...

Trying to be open-minded, though ... can someone explain to me how deadlines at all favor the town? My feeling is it gives scum an enormous advantage and makes it really hard to deal with inactives.

Probably tells them to stop dicking around for 36 hours when you have a 72 hour deadline.

I don't believe they do, but to be fair...how does drawing out the days the way we have favor the town either? I've always seen it as punishment for not playing aggressively-smart enough

Deadlines > Apathy

Archived