happy birthday slowmoe57!!!!

gg

Thanx alot guys -- some weekend - Started Friday night at the Iron Maiden - Dream Theater concert (which was fantastic). Then yesterday took Stalkers advice and took it slow sat around the pool all day chugging beer went out had a nice steak dinner along with some more beer then topped off the night sittinb back by the pool with a few more. Bad part now I am at work and paying the price. 1 more year before AARP comes calling.

Thanx alot guys -- some weekend - Started Friday night at the Iron Maiden - Dream Theater concert (which was fantastic). Then yesterday took Stalkers advice and took it slow sat around the pool all day chugging beer went out had a nice steak dinner along with some more beer then topped off the night sittinb back by the pool with a few more. Bad part now I am at work and paying the price. 1 more year before AARP comes calling.

Happy birthday! What was Maiden's setlist like? I hear they're playing a fair bit from the last couple of albums.

Happy birthday! What was Maiden's setlist like? I hear they're playing a fair bit from the last couple of albums.

Only one new song from the new album -- they started with The Wicker Man and mainly stuff from Brave New World -- not too much of the radio standards except on the encore -- Other songs Wraithchild - These Colors don't run - Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg - Dance of the Dead - Brave New World - Iron Maiden - and a few others -- great show overall these guys still bring a high energy show :cheers:

• Upvote 1

Only one new song from the new album -- they started with The Wicker Man and mainly stuff from Brave New World -- not too much of the radio standards except on the encore -- Other songs Wraithchild - These Colors don't run - Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg - Dance of the Dead - Brave New World - Iron Maiden - and a few others -- great show overall these guys still bring a high energy show :cheers:

Sounds pretty good. They're here at the end of July.