When you were a kid, what did you aspire to be when you grew up?

gg

Wanted to play 3B for the Yankees. When reality hit, I figured I'd teach HS and coach HS baseball. When I realized I didn't want to go to college and wanted to travel the world, I joined the Air Force. Been traveling ever since.

I wanted to be an architect and don't understand why more people don't want to be that, it seems super cool to me. I wanted to be an architect and design a house in the woods with a small creek running right through the middle of the house. At the time I didn't realize that would let bugs in or I wouldn't have liked the idea.

I wanted to be an architect and don't understand why more people don't want to be that, it seems super cool to me. I wanted to be an architect and design a house in the woods with a small creek running right through the middle of the house. At the time I didn't realize that would let bugs in or I wouldn't have liked the idea.

fallingwater01.jpg

I don't buy some of these answers. Professional athlete is a dream job for adults. When you ask a kid what he wants to be when he grows up, he's going to say something that seems exciting and inaccessible, not something he does every day after school. I wanted to be Luke Skywalker.

I don't buy some of these answers. Professional athlete is a dream job for adults. When you ask a kid what he wants to be when he grows up, he's going to say something that seems exciting and inaccessible, not something he does every day after school. I wanted to be Luke Skywalker.

You caught me, when I was a kid I wanted to be Chairmen of the Federal Reserve.

Archived