Rawls or Green?

Lady Jet

I just don't understand all the controversy about more South Carolina residents preferring Al Green to Lou Rawls.

I mean, I love Lou Rawls, his voice so smooth and sexy, but Al Green is just plain fun to listen to. If I was asked to pick one, I too would probably choose Green over Rawls. I don't see why that's so crazy or why it's such a big deal.

I just don't understand all the controversy about more South Carolina residents preferring Al Green to Lou Rawls.

I mean, I love Lou Rawls, his voice so smooth and sexy, but Al Green is just plain fun to listen to. If I was asked to pick one, I too would probably choose Green over Rawls. I don't see why that's so crazy or why it's such a big deal.

Rawls is OK, but comparing him to Al Green??? No contest.

Uhh, maybe its because Green has almost zero political experience, did no campaigning, and was sent up there by the democrats as a lamb for the slaughter?

They're speculating that the 2 reasons he got elected are: 1) he was listed first on the ballot, and 2) republicans can vote in the primary, thus helping him win the nomination in the first place.

Just goes to show that people will pull the lever for just about anyone as long as he/she represents your party.

Uhh, maybe its because Green has almost zero political experience, did no campaigning, and was sent up there by the democrats as a lamb for the slaughter?

They're speculating that the 2 reasons he got elected are: 1) he was listed first on the ballot, and 2) republicans can vote in the primary, thus helping him win the nomination in the first place.

Just goes to show that people will pull the lever for just about anyone as long as he/she represents your party.

ouch-fail.jpg

Look up, something's flying over your head!!!

But can the man carry a tune ? THAT'S the question.

Archived