I wish I were a tricycle for a day...

NIGHT STALKER

I think he means this

324972652_l.jpg

No, someone complained...I can only guess who. This poster is famous for getting things removed.

In fact, the picture I posted was no worse than the one you have posted...no nudity. Oh well, you can post guys, but don't you dare post a woman. Sounds fair to me.

No, someone complained...I can only guess who. This poster is famous for getting things removed.

In fact, the picture I posted was no worse than the one you have posted...no nudity. Oh well, you can post guys, but don't you dare post a woman. Sounds fair to me.

Think you can PM that pic to me? ;)

It wasn't JetNation that removed the image. It was Imageshack. Chances are that no one here had anything to do with it.

Why would image shack remove it? That's where I got it from when I was uploading an image of Brady's wife in the baseball forum. At this point, I don't really care.

Why would image shack remove it? That's where I got it from when I was uploading an image of Brady's wife in the baseball forum. At this point, I don't really care.

You do see the 403 Forbidden error message right? It states that the image either violated the imageshack TOS or whoever has the imageshack account that pic is in either removed it or blocked it or is not allowing hotlinking.

And FYI for anyone out there who doesn't understand the way posting images on here works...... When you click the little "insert image" icon when writing the post, you aren't actually uploading the post to JN servers. What you are doing is designating a placeholder for the image, and the image is pulled from its real location (imageshack servers in this case) and is shown on te JN site. The image is still sitting in its original location, it is just being mirrored on the JN site. This is called image hotlinking. Now, a lot of content owners and websites DO NOT like having their image hotlinked because every time that image gets shown here or on some other site it actually uses the bandwidth of the original host server (imageshack's) to pull and show the image without actually sending any traffic to the site. So in some cases a site will block hotlinking of images, or a user may be able to select to not allow hotlinking or may put up privacy protection.

You do see the 403 Forbidden error message right? It states that the image either violated the imageshack TOS or whoever has the imageshack account that pic is in either removed it or blocked it or is not allowing hotlinking.

And FYI for anyone out there who doesn't understand the way posting images on here works...... When you click the little "insert image" icon when writing the post, you aren't actually uploading the post to JN servers. What you are doing is designating a placeholder for the image, and the image is pulled from its real location (imageshack servers in this case) and is shown on te JN site. The image is still sitting in its original location, it is just being mirrored on the JN site. This is called image hotlinking. Now, a lot of content owners and websites DO NOT like having their image hotlinked because every time that image gets shown here or on some other site it actually uses the bandwidth of the original host server (imageshack's) to pull and show the image without actually sending any traffic to the site. So in some cases a site will block hotlinking of images, or a user may be able to select to not allow hotlinking or may put up privacy protection.

Okay Joe, I will try it again..I've seen more skin on this forum than the one in this image.

tryh1.jpg

And if that doesn't work...http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6973/tryh.jpg

Archived