AFC East - 2010

Maxman

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know that guy works for the Jets right?

Whether he worked for the Jets or Patriots is irrelevant.

The dude said he was going to provide pictures of the Jets video taping signals ala the Patriots.

Didn't work out too well for him.

Whether he worked for the Jets or Patriots is irrelevant.

The dude said he was going to provide pictures of the Jets video taping signals ala the Patriots.

Didn't work out too well for him.

Yes, he gives new meaning to the word CLOWN!

He's filming the Jets sideline.

So if he works for the Jets it's not cheating right?

Now if he works for the patsies what is it?

Huh? That picture always cracks me up as it's a Jets employee. The Pats had the camera on their sideline. Did you not watch the footage when the tapes were released?

Matt Walsh cared more about San Diego & Miami cheerleaders than he did about taping signals.

Huh? That picture always cracks me up as it's a Jets employee. The Pats had the camera on their sideline. Did you not watch the footage when the tapes were released?

Matt Walsh cared more about San Diego & Miami cheerleaders than he did about taping signals.

Yeah, I'm sure that's why the pats and belicheat were fined, you lost a draft pick and the tapes were destroyed before the competition committee got to see them. :rolleyes:

So the picture is of a Jet's employee taping the Jets. How is that cheating?

Yeah, I'm sure that's why the pats and belicheat were fined, you lost a draft pick and the tapes were destroyed before the competition committee got to see them. :rolleyes:

So the picture is of a Jet's employee taping the Jets. How is that cheating?

Where did I say the Jets were cheating? Please quote a post of mine saying that.

The tapes were aired on ESPN and NFL Network after Arlen Specter had a hissy fit.

Are you the only guy in America who never saw the tapes?

Where did I say the Jets were cheating? Please quote a post of mine saying that.

The tapes were aired on ESPN and NFL Network after Arlen Specter had a hissy fit.

Are you the only guy in America who never saw the tapes?

I never said you said they were cheating.

The troll who posted the picture says it's proof the Jets were cheating just the same as the patsies.

I take it you do not agree, but there are allot of clowns in the patsy circus.

I saw what was aired, the real incriminating evidence was destroyed.

Are you playing dumb here or are you really in this much denial?

I never said you said they were cheating.

The troll who posted the picture says it's proof the Jets were cheating just the same as the patsies.

I take it you do not agree, but there are allot of clowns in the patsy circus.

I saw what was aired, the real incriminating evidence was destroyed.

Are you playing dumb here or are you really in this much denial?

You mean the footage of 2 or 3 Defensive Coaches sending in the signals? Only the defensive players know who is sending in the actual defensive alignment.

Are you playing dumb? What "incriminating evidence" can be found on a grainy videotape of the sidelines?

You mean the footage of 2 or 3 Defensive Coaches sending in the signals? Only the defensive players know who is sending in the actual defensive alignment.

Are you playing dumb? What "incriminating evidence" can be found on a grainy videotape of the sidelines?

It was cheating regardless!

You know they did not air all of the footage.

So you are playing dumb, and you do not know what was on the destroyed tapes!

Acting like you do only makes you look more shameful and full of guilt.

What you do know is:

1. That tapes were destroyed before even the competition committee got to see them.

2. The patsies were fined, and docked a pick.

So now you mean to tell me there was no incriminating evidence on those tapes, and the league was just picking on the poor innocent patsies and destroying good cheerleader footage.

I have got to hand it to you...

NOBODY makes it more obvious what a disgraceful shame it is to have this mark on your franchise's record more than you.

Congrats!

It was cheating regardless!

You know they did not air all of the footage.

So you are playing dumb, and you do not know what was on the destroyed tapes!

Acting like you do only makes you look more shameful and full of guilt.

What you do know is:

1. That tapes were destroyed before even the competition committee got to see them.

2. The patsies were fined, and docked a pick.

So now you mean to tell me there was no incriminating evidence on those tapes, and the league was just picking on the poor innocent patsies and destroying good cheerleader footage.

I have got to hand it to you...

NOBODY makes it more obvious what a disgraceful shame it is to have this mark on your franchise's record more than you.

Congrats!

What else would the tapes have shown? Please tell me.

What else would the tapes have shown? Please tell me.
Ms. Denial,

Tell me why there were tapes destroyed before even the competition committee got to see them if they showed nothing significant?

Tell me why the patsies were fined, and docked a pick for cheating if there was no incriminating evidence on those tapes.

Ms. Denial,

Tell me why there were tapes destroyed before even the competition committee got to see them if they showed nothing significant?

Tell me why the patsies were fined, and docked a pick for cheating if there was no incriminating evidence on those tapes.

The tapes showed defensive signals from the sidelines and cheerleader asses. What else could be on the tapes that I couldn't see from my seat in the Stadium?

The tapes showed defensive signals from the sidelines and cheerleader asses. What else could be on the tapes that I couldn't see from my seat in the Stadium?
Gainzo, I don't claim to know what was on tapes that I did not see.

You seem to feel it's necessary for you to, either out of shame or blatant denial.

The facts remain, tapes were destroyed, the competition committee was not allowed to view them and your team was fined and docked a pick for cheating.

Simple logic dictates that something the NFL wanted to hide was on them, and that it was enough to punish the pats for cheating.

You can play dumb and deny all you want, but the facts do not change.

Gainzo, I don't claim to know what was on tapes that I did not see.

You seem to feel it's necessary for you to, either out of shame or blatant denial.

The facts remain, tapes were destroyed, the competition committee was not allowed to view them and your team was fined and docked a pick for cheating.

Simple logic dictates that something the NFL wanted to hide was on them, and that it was enough to punish the pats for cheating.

You can play dumb and deny all you want, but the facts do not change.

C'mon man. The Pats taped defensive signals after the NFL sent out a memo saying that wasn't cool. The Pats were punished accordingly.

What do you think are on those tapes? There are 20+ TV cameras and 70,000 people in the stands for an NFL game. What did the camera pick up? Herm Edwards waving at the camera (that actually happened!), Mangini adjusting his balls?

C'mon man. The Pats taped defensive signals after the NFL sent out a memo saying that wasn't cool. The Pats were punished accordingly.

What do you think are on those tapes? There are 20+ TV cameras and 70,000 people in the stands for an NFL game. What did the camera pick up? Herm Edwards waving at the camera (that actually happened!), Mangini adjusting his balls?

Again, I can't tell you what was on the tapes, I did not see them and neither did you.

I can tell you, that if it was nothing more then what you say, it makes very little sense that the NFL commissioner had tapes destroyed, and did not allow the competition committee see them.

You have yet to even address this, let alone give me any reason to think other wise.

I can understand this I guess, it's a nasty black eye on you team's accomplishments, so I can see why you would try and diminish it.

Still your theory does not add up, and as much as you down play it and try to write it off, the questions still remain.

Anyway this is old news, and if I'm going to entertain myself with old news, I'd rather do it with a great coaching accomplishment.

Miracle is on FX, and quite frankly that deserves my attention more than this.

I think you would agree.

Again, I can't tell you what was on the tapes, I did not see them and neither did you.

I can tell you, that if it was nothing more then what you say, it makes very little sense that the NFL commissioner had tapes destroyed, and did not allow the competition committee see them.

You have yet to even address this, let alone give me any reason to think other wise.

I can understand this I guess, it's a nasty black eye on you team's accomplishments, so I can see why you would try and diminish it.

Still your theory does not add up, and as much as you down play it and try to write it off, the questions still remain.

Anyway this is old news, and if I'm going to entertain myself with old news, I'd rather do it with a great coaching accomplishment.

Miracle is on FX, and quite frankly that deserves my attention more than this.

I think you would agree.

The camera was on the sideline. What could possibly be taped that the crowd and network cameras didn't see?

Give it up dude.

The camera was on the sideline. What could possibly be taped that the crowd and network cameras didn't see?

Give it up dude.

Why were the tapes destroyed???

Why was the competition committee not permitted to view them???

If they were not seeing anything more than what you say, why did they break the rules, and risk their necks doing it for years???

Why were they hiring and paying people to do this for them, for years???

It must have helped them tremendously, that's why cheaters cheat!!!

You have no answer for this, you just keep trying to instill doubt, without ever addressing the questions.

What next? Are you going to try and convince me that steroids didn't help the baseball players either?

Despite the risks they took, the price they paid and the inflated numbers they achieved. Despite the facts? blindfold_125.gif

You already gave up, so I don't have to! You have yet to address, let alone answer any of these questions.

The argument you gave amounts to nothing more than a fairy tale, blind homerism and denial.

Designed to lessen the blow and diminish the disgraceful act and shame of your team cheating!

the patriots cheating was systematic and broad based.

this is much more than video taping defensive signals and having them edited for study later by that linguist expert they had on staff or whatever he was

what was the mysterious extra frequency for ? I bet either communication with (so poised in the poocket) brady after the official signal goes dead pre-snap

why did opponenets head sets die on key drives in ratsboro ?

my favorite is sending ball boys into the opponents locker room to look at the whiteboards, very 007 of belicheat

no, my favorite part is how pats* trolls used to bring up the hardware in every ****ing thread, and now they have been reduced to spinning cheating as "everyone does it" :rolleyes: or they they don't care :eek:

lol

Seeing, and digitally capturing are different animals. Hence, the huge fine.

Exactly. The NFL has yet to raise an issue with stealing signals. Just how it is done.

The Patriots were dumb enough to get caught.

Why were the tapes destroyed???

Why was the competition committee not permitted to view them???

If they were not seeing anything more than what you say, why did they break the rules, and risk their necks doing it for years???

You have no answer for this, you just keep trying to instill doubt, without ever addressing the questions.

What next? Are you going to try and convince me that steroids didn't help the baseball players either?

Despite the risks they took, the price they paid and the inflated numbers they achieved. Despite the facts? blindfold_125.gif

You already gave up, so I don't have to! You have yet to address, let alone answer any of these questions.

The argument you gave amounts to nothing more than a fairy tale, blind homerism and denial.

Designed to lessen the blow and diminish the disgraceful act and shame of your team cheating!

WTF would the competition committee look at them? They make rules. They do not hand out punishment. The rule is already in place. :rolleyes:

Maybe they destroyed the tapes because there is nothing on them other then the dude taping Jets coaches signals like that pictures shows that JN likes to show. Maybe they destroyed because there is no mind reading lens on the camera. This is not Men who stare at goats. Take the tin foil off your head. :rolleyes:

And why would you show illegal tapes to the coaches and other team executives on the competition committee? Give them tips? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the rule in the first place? You think Jeff Fisher or Marvin Lewis would just forget that signal if they see that signal?

Keep the JN conspiracy theorist running amuck, it is amusing. The Patriots broke the rules. They were punished. It is not some super conspiracy to promote the Patriots' brand in the events of post 9/11.

the patriots cheating was systematic and broad based.

this is much more than video taping defensive signals and having them edited for study later by that linguist expert they had on staff or whatever he was

what was the mysterious extra frequency for ? I bet either communication with (so poised in the poocket) brady after the official signal goes dead pre-snap

why did opponenets head sets die on key drives in ratsboro ?

my favorite is sending ball boys into the opponents locker room to look at the whiteboards, very 007 of belicheat

no, my favorite part is how pats* trolls used to bring up the hardware in every ****ing thread, and now they have been reduced to spinning cheating as "everyone does it" :rolleyes: or they they don't care :eek:

lol

:cheers:

Exactly. The NFL has yet to raise an issue with stealing signals. Just how it is done.

The Patriots were dumb enough to get caught.

WTF would the competition committee look at them? They make rules. They do not hand out punishment. The rule is already in place. :rolleyes:

Maybe they destroyed the tapes because there is nothing on them other then the dude taping Jets coaches signals like that pictures shows that JN likes to show. Maybe they destroyed because there is no mind reading lens on the camera. This is not Men who stare at goats. Take the tin foil off your head. :rolleyes:

And why would you show illegal tapes to the coaches and other team executives on the competition committee? Give them tips? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the rule in the first place? You think Jeff Fisher or Marvin Lewis would just forget that signal if they see that signal?

Keep the JN conspiracy theorist running amuck, it is amusing. The Patriots broke the rules. They were punished. It is not some super conspiracy to promote the Patriots' brand in the events of post 9/11.

Maybe this and maybe that... :rl: Oh and a fellow troll posted that picture. :confused0058:

Care to answer the question why?

If they were not seeing anything more than what gainzo says, why did they break the rules, and risk their necks doing it for years???

Maybe this and maybe that... :rl: Oh and a fellow troll posted that picture. :confused0058:

Care to answer the question why?

If they were not seeing anything more than what gainzo says, why did they break the rules, and risk their necks doing it for years???

All the Pats did was tape something that was in open view of the 70,000 people in the stands and millions watching on TV. Where is your outrage when baseball teams "steal" signs?

All the Pats did was tape something that was in open view of the 70,000 people in the stands and millions watching on TV. Where is your outrage when baseball teams "steal" signs?

Yeah, but 70,000 people weren't digitally recording it to break down which signals meant what.

Very recently you saw a Phillies coach drug through the mud for being caught with binoculars from the bullpen, while a player relayed the information over the bullpen phone to the dugout.

All the Pats did was tape something that was in open view of the 70,000 people in the stands and millions watching on TV.
It's called CHEATING!!! All the pats did was CHEAT!!!

If you could see it from home and in the stands, why were they video taping it illegally from the sidelines?

If it was not helping them, why risk it?

Why blatantly break the rules to see what everybody could see from the stands and TV?

Why pay people to do it, for years?

Cheaters don't risk getting caught, and they don't spend time, money and resources cheating for no reason.

Your team cheated because it helped them gain an unfair advantage.

It's so obvious, you have to be dead not to see it!

Queen of denial.

Where is your outrage when baseball teams "steal" signs?
How many baseball teams got caught video taping signs?

It's called CHEATING!!! All the pats did was CHEAT!!!

If you could see it from home and in the stands, why were they video taping it illegally from the sidelines?

If it was not helping them, why risk it?

Why blatantly break the rules to see what everybody could see from the stands and TV?

Why pay people to do it, for years?

Cheaters don't risk getting caught, and they don't spend time, money and resources cheating for no reason.

Your team cheated because it helped them gain an unfair advantage.

It's so obvious, you have to be dead not to see it!

Queen of denial.

How many baseball teams got caught video taping signs?

Then why have a guy standing about 15 feet from the Jets' coaches on the Jets' sideline?

Whether Jets fans want to admit, teams try to steal signals every game. Shannhan explained how they steal signals and was not punished. As Lady Jet explained, it is not that they did it, but how they did it.

If you truly believe that the Jets would ignore a Patriots' audible if they figured it out you are clueless. Why don't you stick to playing Magic. You will be disappointed about the real world.

Then why have a guy standing about 15 feet from the Jets' coaches on the Jets' sideline?

Whether Jets fans want to admit, teams try to steal signals every game. Shannhan explained how they steal signals and was not punished. As Lady Jet explained, it is not that they did it, but how they did it.

If you truly believe that the Jets would ignore a Patriots' audible if they figured it out you are clueless. Why don't you stick to playing Magic. You will be disappointed about the real world.

I never said stealing signals was cheating.

The pats were video taping other team's sidelines, that's cheating!

That's not all they were doing either. (see Larz's post which you and gainzo conveniently ignored, shocker!)

Now if they were getting the same benefit as everybody else, then why cheat to do it?

Why would they waist time, money, and resources cheating if they could have gotten the same exact results doing it without cheating?

The more you try to spin this, the more you avoid the questions, the more foolish and disgraced you look.

The lengths you blind homer patsy fans go to try and paint a pretty color on this is so ridiculous, you all just dummy up!

The more you do it, the more it becomes obvious what a huge black eye and stain this is upon your franchise.

Oh how shameful, disgraceful and embarrassing it must be, to make you all act like such ignorant fools.

The real world does not buy it, just because every patsy fan in total denial, tries to paint cheating into a pretty picture.

Sounds like you are the one who should take up magic.

Revis always has help, saftey help, like every other CB in the nfl..unless he is playing moss, then he has 4 other guys helping him, oh be he "shut him down" Revis Island, what a F*king joke LOLOLOLOLOL:p

Not true.

He shut down Moss pretty bad last game in Mass. By his lonesome self. Brady got over on him with a quick goal line TD, but that was all.

Now, Welker on the other hand...:lol:

I never said stealing signals was cheating.

The pats were video taping other team's sidelines, that's cheating!

That's not all they were doing either. (see Larz's post which you and gainzo conveniently ignored, shocker!)

Now if they were getting the same benefit as everybody else, then why cheat to do it?

Why would they waist time, money, and resources cheating if they could have gotten the same exact results doing it without cheating?

The more you try to spin this, the more you avoid the questions, the more foolish and disgraced you look.

The lengths you blind homer patsy fans go to try and paint a pretty color on this is so ridiculous, you all just dummy up!

The more you do it, the more it becomes obvious what a huge black eye and stain this is upon your franchise.

Oh how shameful, disgraceful and embarrassing it must be, to make you all act like such ignorant fools.

The real world does not buy it, just because every patsy fan in total denial, tries to paint cheating into a pretty picture.

Sounds like you are the one who should take up magic.

Wait...what?

Do you read what you type? Stealing signals is ok and acceptable.

Video taping signals, i.e. stealing signals, is bad? :rolleyes:

Are you that dumb?

The Patriots were guilty of recording defensive signals which is prohibited IAW NFL rules. They were punished. What exactly am I avoiding?

If they used pen, paper and binoculars like Shannhan said he had his coaches do, they would be good.

The baseless accusations of Larz Arlen Specter? A linguist? That is a new one. I have not heard of that one before.

Extra radio frequency? Were they punished? No.

Dead helmet radios? Punished? No.

Ball boys going into opposing teams locker rooms? Punished? no.

Archived