Tf is so special about Law and Order?

SenorGato

I've been to 8 different houses this week and in EVERY SINGLE HOUSE one of the offshoots of this garbage has been on. I don't get it. The show sucks. Crime is not solved like that. No *****in cops or detectives talk like that. Witnesses don't talk like that. Women aren't detectives. I'm going crazy. It's on RIGHT NOW...because it's on ALL *****ING DAY.

Meanwhile, I can't find one f'ing episode of Doug anywhere.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk Law and Order.

Crime is not solved like that. No *****in cops or detectives talk like that. Witnesses don't talk like that. Women aren't detectives.

NEWSFLASH: TV is not real. Jerry didn't really live across the hall from Kramer, either. Ross and Rachel weren't really doing it.

L&O is a great show because it showcases New York-or the many disparate worlds which make up New York-better than any other show. The cancelling of the original in favor of an LA version is just tragic, though I'll probably watch the new series.

No room for the original Law & Order, but they got crappy "reality" shows all lined up. Gaggggh!!!

I've been to 8 different houses this week and in EVERY SINGLE HOUSE one of the offshoots of this garbage has been on. I don't get it. The show sucks. Crime is not solved like that. No *****in cops or detectives talk like that. Witnesses don't talk like that. Women aren't detectives. I'm going crazy. It's on RIGHT NOW...because it's on ALL *****ING DAY.

Find better people to visit.

ERRRR maybe it's you? Just sayin .......

Archived