Official World Series Thread

Maxman

What a shock...Fatso took himself out of a big spot when he didnt have anything early.

Roger Dodger truly is a PIECE OF SH!T!!!

The baseball gods dont miss a beat, do they?

Yeah that was disappointing. I walked away, came back and he was out. Yet they only had given up 3 runs. Based on the year he had coming out around 3 innings is just a sorry performance.

Yeah that was disappointing. I walked away, came back and he was out. Yet they only had given up 3 runs. Based on the year he had coming out around 3 innings is just a sorry performance.

I think he had a boo boo. I would never count this guy out. If it goes to 5 I think we'll see him again and maybe in game 4 if his hammy is ok.

sure we will see Roger Dodger again...but if all the stars are not aligned in his favor, he'll take himself out again ASAP. This goes back to '86 as far as I am concerned.

the more things change, the more they stay the same.

1986 world seires: 11.3 IP, 4 ER

1999 world series: 7.7 IP, 1 ER

2000 world series: 8 IP, 0 ER

2001 world series: 13.3 IP, 2 ER

2003 world series: 7 IP, 3 ER

prior to yesterday, his world series career ERA was 1.90 in 47.3 IP

wtf are you talking about?

1986 world seires: 11.3 IP, 4 ER

1999 world series: 7.7 IP, 1 ER

2000 world series: 8 IP, 0 ER

2001 world series: 13.3 IP, 2 ER

2003 world series: 7 IP, 3 ER

prior to yesterday, his world series career ERA was 1.90 in 47.3 IP

wtf are you talking about?

I dont believe I said anything other than Roger Dodger takes himself out of big games if he doesnt have his best stuff early. There are plenty of instances where this happened over the course of his 20 year career. There will probably be more times when this happens to Roger Dodger as well.

I am not saying:

-he sucks

-he has never pitched well in a big game scenario

I am saying he is somewhat cowardly and 110% lowlife dirtbag.

I dont believe I said anything other than Roger Dodger takes himself out of big games if he doesnt have his best stuff early. There are plenty of instances where this happened over the course of his 20 year career. There will probably be more times when this happens to Roger Dodger as well.

I am not saying:

-he sucks

-he has never pitched well in a big game scenario

I am saying he is somewhat cowardly and 110% lowlife dirtbag.

You can't be serious! I would think any manager in the league would want their starting pitcher (even if he is the ace) to hang it up if they know they are going to get smashed. His hammy is f'd up, it was too cold, and Roger knew it. When you pitch with a sore leg, you are not effective, period. Please, this is the worst case of bitter bosox face I have ever seen. Roger took himself out to save himself for game four (indoors in Houston I might add), and now they have a chance to throw Oswalt and Clemens back to back to try and even the series up.

Archived