The hottest team in baseball...

NIGHT STALKER

Come on Mets fans...time for you guys to get a little excited.

We're on a nice stretch, but the Mets have got to beat some quality road teams, not the Orioles and Indians, before I'm a believer. We won't be a half-game out if we go into Philly, Atlanta and Florida and lose 2-out-of-3 every time. Even with this 4-game road win streak, the Mets are 12-18 on the road overall.

I suggest they sign the guy in my signature, if only to instill some mental toughness to the team.

We're on a nice stretch, but the Mets have got to beat some quality road teams, not the Orioles and Indians, before I'm a believer. We won't be a half-game out if we go into Philly, Atlanta and Florida and lose 2-out-of-3 every time. Even with this 4-game road win streak, the Mets are 12-18 on the road overall.

I suggest they sign the guy in my signature, if only to instill some mental toughness to the team.

Not having Castillo and Perez on the roster is a plus.

I loathe when they come back.

The team has been fun to watch over the last several weeks, and they battle back when down

David Wright is hitting really well right now. He's the key. I doubt RA Dickey can keep it up. They definitely need to be in on Oswalt or some other pitching. They also need Bay to be more productive, especially with that contract.

And yes, I agree the Mets are the hottest team in the NL, there is a team in the AL that is 28-14 since May 3rd. The Mets are only 24-17 since that date.

David Wright is hitting really well right now. He's the key. I doubt RA Dickey can keep it up. They definitely need to be in on Oswalt or some other pitching. They also need Bay to be more productive, especially with that contract.

And yes, I agree the Mets are the hottest team in the NL, there is a team in the AL that is 28-14 since May 3rd. The Mets are only 24-17 since that date.

Reyes is the key for the Mets, and when he is going it helps Wright and others. Reyes is back to being the player he was, and that ignites the Mets.

Not having Castillo around is a bonus.

This could be an ugly weekend for us Yankees fans.

Bob the Yankees will be just fine- they are tied for first and A-Rod has not hit like he can Texiera is still slumping and have had a number of injuries sidetrack them and still in first place

Bob the Yankees will be just fine- they are tied for first and A-Rod has not hit like he can Texiera is still slumping and have had a number of injuries sidetrack them and still in first place

Oh, I'm not worried about the season, Frank. I just see the Yanks playing flat and the Mets playing well and fear that this weekend is going to piss me off.

The REAL hottest team in baseball won again in a bottom of the 9th walkoff by a 2nd baseman who will be out of the league in five years. He leads the best offense in baseball, but they obviously miss Jason Bay.

Oh, and they're 38-19 since April 20. But you know, they're done.

Not having Castillo and Perez on the roster is a plus.

I loathe when they come back.

The team has been fun to watch over the last several weeks, and they battle back when down

I'll vomit if Ollie comes back. Suck it up and just cut him or leave him in Buffalo. No lead is safe with him pitching.

The REAL hottest team in baseball won again in a bottom of the 9th walkoff by a 2nd baseman who will be out of the league in five years. He leads the best offense in baseball, but they obviously miss Jason Bay.

So is David Ortiz. ;)

Your Sox and Rays have both gotten on "hot" streaks. Yanks have been hanging near or at the top all year without going on a tear yet.

Very easy to get on the bragging wagon isn't CC when your team is in one of those "hot" streaks isn't it?!

Ummm, the Yankees are 43-26 since opening day, Texiera still hasn't started to hit, ARod hasn't really started to hit, CC is finally starting to warm up, Posada and Granderson have missed significant time due to injuries, Vazquez started the season like a nightmare, Burnett is pitching like a mental patient and Jeter is slumping.

Can you imagine what the Yankees are going to look like when they start playing well? :Nuts:

Your Sox and Rays have both gotten on "hot" streaks. Yanks have been hanging near or at the top all year without going on a tear yet.

Very easy to get on the bragging wagon isn't CC when your team is in one of those "hot" streaks isn't it?!

Who is bragging? I was just stating facts. You and the Yankee contingent were all but declaring the Red Sox dead a month ago at 8.5 games back. And who is to say this is a hot streak? Why can't the Sox continue this success all season long?

Ummm, the Yankees are 43-26 since opening day, Texiera still hasn't started to hit, ARod hasn't really started to hit, CC is finally starting to warm up, Posada and Granderson have missed significant time due to injuries, Vazquez started the season like a nightmare, Burnett is pitching like a mental patient and Jeter is slumping.

Can you imagine what the Yankees are going to look like when they start playing well? :Nuts:

There is a ridiculous stat out there about the different amount of Red Sox line-ups each game. Suffice it to say they have only had their entire team healthy for a handful (less than ten) games. They have been without Beckett, Dice-K, Ellsbury, Cameron, Hermida, Drew and others due to injury. Papi started off so terribly some were calling for his release. V-Mart didn't have a great start. Pedroia and his hurting knee were slumping but he's coming around again. The Red Sox outfield has been filled with guys named MacDonald, Nava, Bill Hall, and others. Lester is just starting to come around. They've also had a fairly tough schedule as well.

Can you imagine the Red Sox when they are fully healthy?

No stupid smiley face either, because I'm not a five year old.

Who is bragging? I was just stating facts. You and the Yankee contingent were all but declaring the Red Sox dead a month ago at 8.5 games back. And who is to say this is a hot streak? Why can't the Sox continue this success all season long?

There is a ridiculous stat out there about the different amount of Red Sox line-ups each game. Suffice it to say they have only had their entire team healthy for a handful (less than ten) games. They have been without Beckett, Dice-K, Ellsbury, Cameron, Hermida, Drew and others due to injury. Papi started off so terribly some were calling for his release. V-Mart didn't have a great start. Pedroia and his hurting knee were slumping but he's coming around again. The Red Sox outfield has been filled with guys named MacDonald, Nava, Bill Hall, and others. Lester is just starting to come around. They've also had a fairly tough schedule as well.

Can you imagine the Red Sox when they are fully healthy?

No stupid smiley face either, because I'm not a five year old.

:hand:

Archived