Who went to the practice today?

Maxman

I was there today, the stadium looks beautiful. Everyone looked good out there, the birthday boy Cotchery caught some nice passes and Jason Taylor got a warm welcome from the fans.

I went to the practice. Whoever is sitting in the last 15-20 rows in the upperdeck better not be even the slightest affraid of heights, I was up there and after about 5 minutes had to get down it was scary, and it wasnt just the hieght its how steep it is just very uncomfortable up there. For the stadium itself meh nothing special nice but no where near as nice as the 2 baseball stadiums IMO.

I was also at the practice...the stadium wasnt hooked up like I would assume it would be for an actual game day...as far as Jets logos, photos, paraphernalia etc...I agree the upper seats seemed kinda steep but all in all it will be a good look when Monday Night comes around...I will try to post some of the pics I took later.

I went to the practice. Whoever is sitting in the last 15-20 rows in the upperdeck better not be even the slightest affraid of heights, I was up there and after about 5 minutes had to get down it was scary, and it wasnt just the hieght its how steep it is just very uncomfortable up there. For the stadium itself meh nothing special nice but no where near as nice as the 2 baseball stadiums IMO.

lol thats pretty funny

So players will be crashing into the end-zone walls, and fans will be falling from the upper-decks.

Great!

No wonder they're selling PSL's.

Where else can you see sh*t like that live and in person?

Should be a lot of fun when fights break out...oh, good times are a coming.

The new Stadium isnt as sick as I thought it was going to be. It also took me forever to find the damn depot to get back to NY.

My Thoughts on practice:

- Antonio Cromartie is fast, blazing freaking fast. He has this really long stride its crazy.

- Kyle Wilson is freaking fast as well.

-JETS fans really earned their "douchebag" title today. Tanny was standing on the sideline and these group of douchnozzles decided to heckle him. Saying unnecessary things like " STOP BEING A JEW PAY REVIS". I was disgusted.

- My guy Braylon Edwards caught some passes today, he looked in mid season form.

- Cotchery made a sick catch over Kyle Wilson, where he made an adjustment and came back inside.

- Mark Sanchez is f-cking HOT! That is all. Im one of the lucky females that got a chance to hug it up! Im never showering again.

- I didnt get to meet my Keller, but I'll wait for Training Camp.

(I'll post pix in a bit)

-

A lot of people are saying the new stadium is no big deal. I think the Jets and Giants made an oops with this one.

I mean it looks nice, but it looks way better on TV with the photoshop and special editing. One of the walls were already coming apart. Fans had to be moved from that section so people wouldnt be injured falling over.

P.S. So none of you saw an attractive 5'9" black female with a fedora taking pix like a tourist LOL ( I mean their were only a handful of blk females in the entire stadium lol)

A lot of people are saying the new stadium is no big deal. I think the Jets and Giants made an oops with this one.

The stadium will be very loud with much less wind on the field, it is a HUGE upgrade.

Should be a lot of fun when fights break out...oh, good times are a coming.

Never even thought about that if a fight happens on the stairs someone will be seriously hurt and it prob will be an innocent bystandard trying to go take a piss or something.

Archived