Who went to the practice today?

Maxman

Early reports are hip bursitis for gg. She's currently day-to-day.

damn! i was trying to keep that on the down low, johnny.. sheesh.. i was hoping to renegociate my contract with nike for my swoosh orthopedic shoes. OY! thanks for cutting into my payday.

here are a couple of mine...

post-11-12804640267079_thumb.jpg

post-11-12804640267453_thumb.jpg

post-11-12804640267963_thumb.jpg

Do all you guys have advanced cameras My cam sucks compares to yours

*hangs head in shame* * exits stage left*

I was in sec. 109 row 15 (my season tix) and yeah--I've got a good camera, studied a bit in college. Next time wear a DLJ name tag and I'll be happy to make your aquaintance. :D

Awesome, thanks everyone.

So who is writing the practice recap for the front page? :-P

Me! Soo...it was an overcast morning, my sausage and pepper sandwich was repeating on me, which was fine since it cost me 9 dollars. Better to taste it more than once at that price. My wife was complaining, my son was bored. Antonio Cromartie's socks were pulled up too high. I knew this was going to be a struggle....

Stay tuned for the next installment of...as the stomach turns (and my wife tells it it's my own Goddam fault). Here, on Jetnation.

Me! Soo...it was an overcast morning, my sausage and pepper sandwich was repeating on me, which was fine since it cost me 9 dollars. Better to taste it more than once at that price. My wife was complaining, my son was bored. Antonio Cromartie's socks were pulled up too high. I knew this was going to be a struggle....

Stay tuned for the next installment of...as the stomach turns (and my wife tells it it's my own Goddam fault). Here, on Jetnation.

Add about 50 more words and I will publish it. :love0030:

So if you sit up top you will need binoculars to see the action on the field?

it seemed really high.. i am afraid of heights so maybe i shouldnt be the one to answer, but i dont think i could do it.. lol

the LCD screens are a lot bigger then the ones at the old stadium if that is anything :D

a couple of hot chicks ... :D

[ATTACH]1252[/ATTACH]

a few observations

wow, ladies in green !!!! :Loveheart:

those endzone walls look pretty low, could we be in for some TD celebration "leaps" ?

there seems to be enough rom for the players to come to a stop, and the walls seem padded anyway

curious how the endzones will look with the logo painted on every week. there have been times you can see a faint outline of the giants logo inder the jets one in the past

no big deal, just curious if they fixed that

those endzone walls look pretty low, could we be in for some TD celebration "leaps" ?

there seems to be enough rom for the players to come to a stop, and the walls seem padded anyway

they are going to be slamming into the walls.. there is very little room between the endzone and the wall.. a LOT less then the old stadium.. when the players were high fiving around the stadium.. it was easy to reach their hands...

so yes.. i can see some leaps :D

Archived