Here we go...Big Foot...again!

NIGHT STALKER

the other day Sunday I think I was watching this show called American Paranormal and they did the most detailed scientific research of the Patterson film. They had a guy work for a month stabilizing it and they did an overlay proving how it couldn't BE a human in a monkey suit. I showed what I had of the video to my wife last night and it was just as impressive work the second time watching. I found it on YouTube and will post the show-it's worth the watch

So now people are seeing blond ones.

I wonder if the brunette mermaids are getting jealous? :rim:

Actually there's never been a constant color for Bigfoot in sightings. It's just assumed that it's probably a dark brown. There's been red heads, blondes, brunettes, black, and white haired ones. They probably hate each other and have stereotypes about the different colors.

10 feet tall? If they have any kind of hands at all, tight end all the way.

Hey Dennis watch that last video in the thread. That's where they sum it up and show the best evidence as to the Patterson film and the fact IMO that she was a real Bigfoot and couldn't BE a human

Thanks for posting the videos, SoFla. I missed American Paranormal on NGC and have to catch up with it.

It reminds me of In Search Of, which was one of my favorite programs as a kid.

Thanks for posting the videos, SoFla. I missed American Paranormal on NGC and have to catch up with it.

It reminds me of In Search Of, which was one of my favorite programs as a kid.

this is the best show I've ever seen on the subject-better than any Monsterquests-I got a little worried when they put up the bait to try and get a hair sample but that one, like all the other attempts fizzled out

Hey Dennis watch that last video in the thread. That's where they sum it up and show the best evidence as to the Patterson film and the fact IMO that she was a real Bigfoot and couldn't BE a human

Jimmy, I have never had any doubts about the authenticity of that film. It is the real thing. The more they improve the technology that can analyze the film, just proves it more.

I saw a show last year where 2 hicks took a local camera crew into the forest (at night) where they've seen bigfoot "a lot". Same old story, everyone felt 'oogy' and something was throwing rocks from "just over that hill !! ".

Come on...No FLIR? No infrared cameras? For $50 you could rent an IR imager and measure this thing's balls in pitch darkness at 50 yards. Everyone on that crew knows about IR cameras, and nobody brings one?

Nope. Not buying it.

Archived