Kendrick Perkins to miss game 7

Blackout

Huge loss for the Lakers. Gasol is going to run wild in the post while Sheed will be ejected by the 3rd qtr.

If Sheed does get ejected, I hope it's for something worthwhile - like punching that Ugly eff Gasol in the face so hard he knocks out five teeth, breaks his nose and makes him cry like a euro piece of garbage Frenchman in

combat.

Pau Gasol is the first athlete I have ever wished bodily injury too. If the Celts go down - this would totally make my day. Seeing Gasol crying with face full of blood. I hate him THAT much.

If Sheed does get ejected, I hope it's for something worthwhile - like punching that Ugly eff Gasol in the face so hard he knocks out five teeth, breaks his nose and makes him cry like a euro piece of garbage Frenchman in

combat.

Pau Gasol is the first athlete I have ever wished bodily injury too. If the Celts go down - this would totally make my day. Seeing Gasol crying with face full of blood. I hate him THAT much.

I don't like either team at all really, but if there were one player whom I hate more than anyone, it would easily be Gasol.

I hate how he screams on every play. Even if he just gets bumped or slapped on the wrist. Shut the **** up. You don't need to scream every time you are within a five foot radius of the basket.

I don't like either team at all really, but if there were one player whom I hate more than anyone, it would easily be Gasol.

I hate how he screams on every play. Even if he just gets bumped or slapped on the wrist. Shut the **** up. You don't need to scream every time you are within a five foot radius of the basket.

Yeah, I like how stand up guys like Paul Pierce never scream. Well I guess screaming would probably hurt his "play dead" tactics.

Huge loss for the Lakers. Gasol is going to run wild in the post while Sheed will be ejected by the 3rd qtr.

you mean a loss for the celtics

I think it's a loss but not a huge one. It hurts them depth-wise because now they only have Garnett, Big Baby, and Wallace.

Shelden Williams is trash.

i don't like the fact KG has 3 fouls already

ugh this ones gonna suck ass cuz Perkins is our enforcer in the paint

at the same time, i'm so proud of this team for even MAKING it to a game 7 after the way we ended our season.

Archived