Vernon Gholston. 6 sacks.

villain_the_foe

Vernon Gholston recorded 1 sack today, and 2 sacks yesterday. And with that Rex said that he will not praise Vernon Gholston. For the record I remember that there was an OTA that Rex said that if they were in pads Gholston would have had 3 sacks on the day.

Thats a total of 6 sacks in three games ladies and gentlemen. We've shytted on this guy for 2 years and it was valid, he didnt produce. But he's back at his natural position and it seems to be working.

I will be changing my Avatar to this beast of a sack master because this is simply too good to be true. It looks like we got the answer to our DE spot yet had him in the wrong position for 2 years.

Discuss.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So he may no longer be a sack after all. :D

Same thing I said. Seems like dude actually has the ability....was simply just out of position. We almost cut a 1st round pick for a mistake that "we" would have been at fault with. lol. The Superbowl is going to be that much sweeter when its all said and done. I hope he's the MVP. What a story that would be. lol.

Same thing I said. Seems like dude actually has the ability....was simply just out of position. We almost cut a 1st round pick for a mistake that "we" would have been at fault with. lol. The Superbowl is going to be that much sweeter when its all said and done. I hope he's the MVP. What a story that would be. lol.
Yeah, let's just win it first. ;)

Hate to rain on the parade, but who was Gholston beating for those 6 sacks? And why havent they been cut yet? ;)
Hate to rain on your post, but everybody here already knows you're a douche nozzle.

No need to prove it with every keystroke.

Anybody wanna buy a vintage brand new tags still attached in the wrapper VG jersey size 54 green.

PM me-----:cheers:

A #56 or a #50?

Oh and if it's a #56, we know you just want to sell it, and use the money to go get a #50. ;)

Hate to rain on your post, but everybody here already knows you're a douche nozzle.

No need to prove it with every keystroke.

How clever a guy you are. You mustve one most witty at your school or somethin. You did go to school right?

Hate to rain on the parade, but who was Gholston beating for those 6 sacks? And why havent they been cut yet? ;)

Your BS is getting old...I can't even post in a thread without you being in it. Do you post on any fins boards, because you really are on here a lot...r u a stay at home mom or something?

Your BS is getting old...I can't even post in a thread without you being in it. Do you post on any fins boards, because you really are on here a lot...r u a stay at home mom or something?

LMFAO!

Sup Weirdo? Cant be too old, cuz youre still replying.

And youre a guy who romps around football forums demanding asking total strangers where they live and threatening to have them banned if they they keep callin you Weirdo. Now you wanna know my profession. With a name like Night Stalker, Im kinda worried. Find a hobby there, Weirdo. Not my fault if you dont have any friends.

Vernon Gholston recorded 1 sack today, and 2 sacks yesterday. And with that Rex said that he will not praise Vernon Gholston. For the record I remember that there was an OTA that Rex said that if they were in pads Gholston would have had 3 sacks on the day.

Thats a total of 6 sacks in three games ladies and gentlemen. We've shytted on this guy for 2 years and it was valid, he didnt produce. But he's back at his natural position and it seems to be working.

I will be changing my Avatar to this beast of a sack master because this is simply too good to be true. It looks like we got the answer to our DE spot yet had him in the wrong position for 2 years.

Discuss.

I'm going to pretend I didn't read this post and that you are still the same level headed knowledgeable fan that I grew to count on in the chaotic mess that is JN.

Archived