Vernon Gholston. 6 sacks.

villain_the_foe

Do it in regular season and then I be happy. ::GoJets::pats:

What he said, but replace happy with "half way interested". I swear some of these guys in here jumping for joy were screaming about how OTAs didnt matter when I asked a question about Bart Scott a few days ago. Geniuses.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to pretend I didn't read this post and that you are still the same level headed knowledgeable fan that I grew to count on in the chaotic mess that is JN.

Ditto. But one more thread about how a T shirt and shorts practice performace and its ramifications on the regular season and Im going to start worrying.

Sup Weirdo? Cant be too old, cuz youre still replying.

And youre a guy who romps around football forums demanding asking total strangers where they live and threatening to have them banned if they they keep callin you Weirdo. Now you wanna know my profession. With a name like Night Stalker, Im kinda worried. Find a hobby there, Weirdo. Not my fault if you dont have any friends.

I'll educate you a litlle bit on the Night Stalkers (EY, I just had to do it)...when I was an Army Ranger many years ago, I would fly on chopper gunships and most of the assaults were in the wee hrs of the morning...the grunts were extremely happy (putting that mildly) when we would pour intense fire power on the NVA and gave us the nickname Night Stalkers...the 160th Special Operations Regiment officially adopted that nick name back in '81...they were involved in Black Hawk Down in Somalia.

I have more "brothers" and friends than you could ever realize son.

Let's see, you make up your own words, and don't know the difference between one and won.

Yeah, you got that right!

Of course I DO. Its been forty-ONE seasons since the Jets went to or WON the Super Bowl. So alot of their fans dont like the Fins ONE bit b/c we've been 5 times, WON two, gone undefeated, sent 9 players to the hall, and basically dominated the Jets in every single measureable aspect of the game. Now we're even, an english lesson for me, and history lesson for you :cheers:.

Ditto. But one more thread about how a T shirt and shorts practice performace and its ramifications on the regular season and Im going to start worrying.

Vernon is like having a special needs child, the kid burps and smiles and you applaud like he won the national spelling bee. Though you gotta admit, this entire silly thread is worth that one rib on you. That was classic.

I'll educate you a litlle bit on the Night Stalkers (EY, I just had to do it)...when I was an Army Ranger many years ago, I would fly on chopper gunships and most of the assaults were in the wee hrs of the morning...the grunts were extremely happy (putting that mildly) when we would pour intense fire power on the NVA and gave us the nickname Night Stalkers...the 160th Special Operations Regiment officially adopted that nick name back in '81...they were involved in Black Hawk Down in Somalia.

I have more "brothers" and friends than you could ever realize son.

Army huh. So you know all about respect, and courage, and honor, you really dont seem like the type to be throwing out childish insults and asking strangers for personal information. For the 11Bravos sake, I hope you were better at engaging the enemy than you are at engaging in football talk.

I'm going to pretend I didn't read this post and that you are still the same level headed knowledgeable fan that I grew to count on in the chaotic mess that is JN.

lmao.

Yo, you cant like me this much. The guys here are going to start thinking that Im some traitor or something. Atleast pretend to not like me and PM me later. :penguin:

Vernon is like having a special needs child, the kid burps and smiles and you applaud like he won the national spelling bee. Though you gotta admit, this entire silly thread is worth that one rib on you. That was classic.

Yeah, quite a few people seemed to get a kick out of it. Personally, I dont think its funny when a guy takes the time to make a thread and then a bunch of wannabe comedians storm in and hijack it. If you wanna talk about me, make a GMJohnson sucks thread and we can all have some fun. But dont step on another guys toes just cuz you have an ax to grind with me. Its bad form.

Army huh. So you know all about respect, and courage, and honor, you really dont seem like the type to be throwing out childish insults and asking strangers for personal information. For the 11Bravos sake, I hope you were better at engaging the enemy than you are at engaging in football talk.

Don't tell me for a second tell me how to act on a Jets message board...you're a ****ing ***** to call me a weirdo just for asking what state you live in...and who the **** r u to judge who is better at talking football? You? Go out and get laid if you can pay someone enough to handle your wimpy ass dick.

Don't tell me for a second tell me how to act on a Jets message board...you're a ****ing ***** to call me a weirdo just for asking what state you live in...and who the **** r u to judge who is better at talking football? You? Go out and get laid if you can pay someone enough to handle your wimpy ass dick.

I know your upset, but Im sorry, thats a ****ed up way to talk to a stay at home mom. Your on ignore. Sorry.

before you ask, I live in Florida.

Figure 1: http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91796

Figure 2:

I swear some of these guys in here jumping for joy were screaming about how OTAs didnt matter when I asked a question about Bart Scott a few days ago.

Figure 3:

If only I'd gone to school. Then I could make sense out of all this.

I wasnt talking about you guys. I was being an ass alil to PS17. Gholston is going to have a mega season.

I don't know man. At 6'3" 264 Lbs hes majorly undersized for a 3-4 DE. Even if he finally figures out how to rush the passer in the NFL i don't see him holding up in the run game. I for one look forward to running to his side when the bullets start flying.

Vernon Gholston recorded 1 sack today, and 2 sacks yesterday. And with that Rex said that he will not praise Vernon Gholston. For the record I remember that there was an OTA that Rex said that if they were in pads Gholston would have had 3 sacks on the day.

Thats a total of 6 sacks in three games ladies and gentlemen. We've shytted on this guy for 2 years and it was valid, he didnt produce. But he's back at his natural position and it seems to be working.

I will be changing my Avatar to this beast of a sack master because this is simply too good to be true. It looks like we got the answer to our DE spot yet had him in the wrong position for 2 years.

Discuss.

I hope you aren't serious. When he can help this team when it counts then I might consider my view as him being the biggest draft pick bust that this team has ever made.

You and the rest of the Goof Troop can stop hijackingand post the rest of your complaints in the GMJohnson thread. yeah thats right, my own thread. I run this beeyatch, ya feel me :D.

Believe it or not, this response told me everything I need to know. Thanks.

I hope you aren't serious. When he can help this team when it counts then I might consider my view as him being the biggest draft pick bust that this team has ever made.

You have every reason in the world to be down on Vernon....I know that. But he's showing a response. As long as he's a Jet im going to pull for him.

Of course I DO. Its been forty-ONE seasons since the Jets went to or WON the Super Bowl. So alot of their fans dont like the Fins ONE bit b/c we've been 5 times, WON two, gone undefeated, sent 9 players to the hall, and basically dominated the Jets in every single measureable (can't spell either :confused0058:) aspect of the game. Now we're even, an english lesson for me, and history lesson for you :cheers:.
That's funny, so when was the last time your phins WON a playoff game? :rl:

You dominated us in every single measurable aspect of the game, yet we beat you more then you beat us.

Comical and pathetic all at the same time. So is this a new high or low for your trolling ass?

P.S. The thread got hijacked because people got sick of seeing to troll in it.

Of course I DO. Its been forty-ONE seasons since the Jets went to or WON the Super Bowl. So alot of their fans dont like the Fins ONE bit b/c we've been 5 times,most recent was 26 years ago WON two most recent was 37 years ago, gone undefeated 38 years ago, sent 9 players to the hall , and basically dominated the Jets in every single measureable aspect of the game yet the Jets lead the all time series 46-42. Now we're even, an english lesson for me, and history lesson for you were you alive the last time the Dolphins made it to the SB you annoying little prick?:cheers:.

Fixed.

That's funny, so when was the last time your phins WON a playoff game? :rl:

You dominated us in every single measurable aspect of the game, yet we beat you more then you beat us.

Comical and pathetic all at the same time. So is this a new high or low for your trolling ass?

Woo hooo. And what do we get for regular season wins? A Ken Obrien poster and a Tony Eason jersey. Congrats. Once Night Stalker finds out where you live, Ill have him mail you your prize.

Woo hooo. And what do we get for regular season wins? A Ken Obrien poster and a Tony Eason jersey. Congrats. Once Night Stalker finds out where you live, Ill have him mail you your prize.
You were the dumb ass, that said you dominated the Jets in every single "measureable" aspect of the game.

Please explain how this could be, yet we beat you more than you beat us.

Hey don't worry if it takes you 37 years to answer that, you can still brag about it like you do that ancient super bowl.

So when was it last you phags won a playoff game?

You give new meaning to the words CLOWN ASS TROLL!

You were the dumb ass, that said you dominated the Jets in every single "measureable" aspect of the game.

Please explain how this could be, yet we beat you more than you beat us.

Hey don't worry if it takes you 37 years to answer that, you can still brag about it like you do that ancient super bowl.

So when was it last you phags won a playoff game?

You give new meaning to the words CLOWN ASS TROLL!

Put your money where you mouth is and just ignore me then. Simple as that.

Archived