Schilling to testify on steroids scandal.

shawn306

I don't know why just Schilling. I don't think Schill would throw guys under the bus, but he will definetely not lie in court. This whole thing could get very messy for MLB.

Schilling has always been a proponent for baseball and how it is played. He has also been outspoken on drug testing in that it should be done right or not at all.

Answering how to do it right could give congress ideas on where to look or who to look for.

I don't know why just Schilling. I don't think Schill would throw guys under the bus, but he will definetely not lie in court. This whole thing could get very messy for MLB.

Could get messy for the SOX more specifically. When will this happen?

how could this be messy for the Sox, Maxman? With Beaker Boy traded to Chicago last year...there really isnt anyone on the current roster who one can deduce has dabbled in the chemical enhancement trade.

And, nobody knows the basis for the testimony of these superstars. They themselves havent even been told.

These guys probably arent called upon to name specific names and ruin careers past or present. More likely, the govt will be cracking down on the pushers...BALCO is only one of many no doubt. That is the archaic way the Govt has conducted the war on drugs since the 80s. I wish this was a witch hunt type situation because I always have felt that the users should be faced with steep fines and significant jailtime

how could this be messy for the Sox, Maxman? With Beaker Boy traded to Chicago last year...there really isnt anyone on the current roster who one can deduce has dabbled in the chemical enhancement trade.

Varitek? Nixon? Wells is ripped right now, he is defintiely juicing.

Bad news from the P.R. standpoint. But I guess it doesn't really matter. Everyone already hates Schilling anyhow.

Actually since he is going to open the season on the D.L. this is really a non issue.

why do Varitek and Nixon get thrown into the pile of garbage with Bonds, Sheffield, and Jucin' Jason?

Because it helps your lame argument that Big Schill testifying will be "messy" for the Sox?

Where is your proof for such unfounded accusations? Do you have a paper trail of receipts from a known steroid provider to the private residences of my guys like I have for your 2 guys???

Max has once again solidified himself as the Dan Rather of this board. Hopefully, the rest of the Yankee marks on here will railroad him into eternal exile like the CBS guys did to Dan Rather as of tonight.

Seriously, Max, its all over. Time to move on

Funny how Sheffield and Bonds are not being asked to testify.

Could we be onto a witchunt ?

Nah they already testified and said they "unknowlingly" juiced.

This new crew will receive immunity and the Government may get news that catches Barry and Gary in perjury.

As for Schill he said two years ago that in Arizona you couldn't slap player on the butt for fear of hurting his sore injection spot. The Government see's a guy who loves to talk and figures why not?

They arent going to ask these guys to implicate themselves...and Gary and Barry's collective response that they "unknowingly" took roids is obvious bullsh*t that served to enflame this controversy because its so lame that it pisses people liek John McCain off

But believe me...nobody is pulling Curt Schilling's strings, this is his world and we just live in it. He is John Wayne re-incarnated for goodness' sake.

By the way...if Barry and Gary unknowingly juiced...somebody at BALCO deceived them and caused significant financial detriments to both of their careers...esp. when u consider the lack of endorsements Bonds will be getting when he inevitably breaks the Hammerin' Hank HR record. Why is there no talk of a lawsuit from either guy?

go ahead Max, spin that one for your boy???

They arent going to ask these guys to implicate themselves...and Gary and Barry's collective response that they "unknowingly" took roids is obvious bullsh*t that served to enflame this controversy because its so lame that it pisses people liek John McCain off

But believe me...nobody is pulling Curt Schilling's strings, this is his world and we just live in it. He is John Wayne re-incarnated for goodness' sake.

By the way...if Barry and Gary unknowingly juiced...somebody at BALCO deceived them and caused significant financial detriments to both of their careers...esp. when u consider the lack of endorsements Bonds will be getting when he inevitably breaks the Hammerin' Hank HR record. Why is there no talk of a lawsuit from either guy?

Barry doesn't care about endorsements.

Also you are naive if you don't think that many other players were juicing.

Balco just happened to reside on the West Coast thus the majority of players leaked were from West Coast teams at some point of their careers.

Schilling is a gamer I give you that but he's also one of the biggest attention hoe's I have ever seen.

Barry doesn't care about endorsements.

Also you are naive if you don't think that many other players were juicing.

Balco just happened to reside on the West Coast thus the majority of players leaked were from West Coast teams at some point of their careers.

Schilling is a gamer I give you that but he's also one of the biggest attention hoe's I have ever seen.

Barry doesnt care about endorsements?

I guess youre right, why would one of these lowlife athletes care about milking their fame and getting even more rich? What was I thinking?!?!

Dude, the guy shaved decades off his life by shooting massive amounts of juice into his ass to break a homerun record...and you dont think he wants to spend the rest of his life capitalizing on it???

And name a player of any professional sport that isnt a media whore...in fact name any celebrity that isnt a media whore. Dirty Curty just does a better job of selling himself than his contemporaries because he is significantly smarter than 99% of them.

No way in hell anyone "unknowingly juices". GMAFB. That's like saying Clinton didn't know he was screwing an intern. No one in the majors, especially big stars like Sheff and Bonds, would take things without so much as a question as to whether it was legal or not. The body comparisons alone between them now and them as little as 6 years ago should be proof enough that they are juicing.

BTW, let Bonds testify before Congress, because if he lies his ass of to Congress, and then we later find out that he knowingly took them, the s*** is going to hit the fan real quick.

No way in hell anyone "unknowingly juices". GMAFB. That's like saying Clinton didn't know he was screwing an intern. No one in the majors, especially big stars like Sheff and Bonds, would take things without so much as a question as to whether it was legal or not. The body comparisons alone between them now and them as little as 6 years ago should be proof enough that they are juicing.

BTW, let Bonds testify before Congress, because if he lies his a$$ of to Congress, and then we later find out that he knowingly took them, the s*** is going to hit the fan real quick.

Agree , but anyone who thinks Barry is the only juicer is crazy.

no...of course he isnt the only juicer, nor are Cancer Sheffield, Benito Santiago, and Juicin' Jason.

But you cant just arbitrarily throw names of Red Sox players like Trot and Tek out there because you Yankee fans want some fodder because your team is the most guilty of all.

I would have given you shirtless SI coverboy as a juicer, but he's a Cub now

Archived